Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2017, 10:01 AM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I just found out today about her death. It's hard to believe it.
This just goes to reinforce how little you know about the Pittsburgh hobby scene. And it reinforces what many have said -
that all you do is just make up shit here and are a danger to others. It also reinforces what Jinny and other providers have noted - 95% of the providers in Pittsburgh refuse to see you
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #32
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
In a social setting, of all the girls on tos right now, is ANY of them hot?
Dreamgirl looks like the real deal on paper but other than that...?
CMWYL may not turn many heads in a restaurant, but on TOS she’s hot AF.
Dreamgirl is definitely hotter irl, than in her pics. I've seen her BCD a few times, but I've also bumped into her a couple of times, around the city. She looks just as good in her real clothes.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #33
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Dreamgirl is definitely hotter irl, than in her pics. I've seen her BCD a few times, but I've also bumped into her a couple of times, around the city. She looks just as good in her real clothes.
Definitely not bad for a 40 year old. Not at all.
thurman murmann is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #34
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
Definitely not bad for a 40 year old. Not at all.

She's the only girl on that site that I would say is bangable. I'm talking right now....not back in the "good old days". There may be others but I don't know.

The one thing that has really surprised me about indys....and I'm sure elesehere...is how many hookers out there that really don't take care of their body at all. If my livelihood depended on the opposite sex being attracted to me, my ass would be in the gym 7 days a week.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:02 AM   #35
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
The one thing that has really surprised me about indys....and I'm sure elesehere...is how many hookers out there that really don't take care of their body at all. If my livelihood depended on the opposite sex being attracted to me, my ass would be in the gym 7 days a week.
I couldn't agree more. This has perplexed me since I first started doing this. Instead of eating right and going to the gym they want their cake and to eat it too. This is exactly what they've been doing. There's no pride anymore.
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #36
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
She's the only girl on that site that I would say is bangable. I'm talking right now....not back in the "good old days". There may be others but I don't know.

Her and KitKatt, my goto TOS women. If you haven't check out KitKatt, check her out.
thurman murmann is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:22 AM   #37
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

About the fatties, be mindful of how they got to this point where they are 39 and chubby. They probably survived the hoodrat phase (someone got them on a chem, or they saw the easy money) when they were young, dumb and hot. They continued to make bad life choices with the liquidity to continue to do so. They go in and out of the Hobby and if not on something, then the lack of exercise catches up with them. The ones left are sloppy, undisciplined, mentally broken, and filled with drama. Am I discribing the woman on any particular site that you guys are familiar with? The few dreamgirl ones are rare. Maybe you guys are hording a stable of UTR ladies who do crossfit and swallow loads for decades, but most likely, most of them have complicated lives and their bodies and effort are evidence of it. I think most of us aren't 29 with a nice smile and a washboard stomach. It's just not easy what the ladies do, even though they are overcharging.
We see what we make an hour and think, hey, lawyer rates, it's confiscatory. But be honest, the sexes are different. We just are. My take away is to be kind to the hotties that I do meet and I don't see the fat ones. It is to me like you guys have noted, why not come to me desirable if I am paying. The self respect and pride that we have in our jobs not only isn't there, but most likely never was. Imagine guys if woman would pay you 200 an hour to nail them. I think most of us could handle it. Woman are wired differently. It eats at their souls. I just think it is against human nature for them to provide over a long period of time. Cheers to those who do. I respect you for it.
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:20 PM   #38
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
About the fatties, be mindful of how they got to this point where they are 39 and chubby. They probably survived the hoodrat phase (someone got them on a chem, or they saw the easy money) when they were young, dumb and hot. They continued to make bad life choices with the liquidity to continue to do so. They go in and out of the Hobby and if not on something, then the lack of exercise catches up with them. The ones left are sloppy, undisciplined, mentally broken, and filled with drama. Am I discribing the woman on any particular site that you guys are familiar with? The few dreamgirl ones are rare. Maybe you guys are hording a stable of UTR ladies who do crossfit and swallow loads for decades, but most likely, most of them have complicated lives and their bodies and effort are evidence of it. I think most of us aren't 29 with a nice smile and a washboard stomach. It's just not easy what the ladies do, even though they are overcharging.
We see what we make an hour and think, hey, lawyer rates, it's confiscatory. But be honest, the sexes are different. We just are. My take away is to be kind to the hotties that I do meet and I don't see the fat ones. It is to me like you guys have noted, why not come to me desirable if I am paying. The self respect and pride that we have in our jobs not only isn't there, but most likely never was. Imagine guys if woman would pay you 200 an hour to nail them. I think most of us could handle it. Woman are wired differently. It eats at their souls. I just think it is against human nature for them to provide over a long period of time. Cheers to those who do. I respect you for it.
couldnt agree more..........hookin aint easy, pays great but if i had to fuck women that are as ugly as alot of the guys here, id rather flip burgers at mcdonalds
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
couldnt agree more..........hookin aint easy, pays great but if i had to fuck women that are as ugly as alot of the guys here, id rather flip burgers at mcdonalds
If you put in your body what some of them do, if you flipped a burger it would land on your baseball cap!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:39 PM   #40
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Just because I'm a BBW doesn't mean I Don't care about my body or myself Lmfao. I'm beyond a high maintenance princess. If I was in the gym 7 days a week my clients wouldn't see me. I recently lost 20 pounds on thyroxine and got bitched at about it by 2 regulars. If there are a lot of us it's because there is a market for us. I started a BBW 8+ years ago and when I retire I will be a BBW. I have no record, kids, pimp, issues... My bad lifestyle choice was getting my masters which was a waste of money. I make more in the hobby than I would if I were to actually utilize it.
Cmwyl was witty, always friendly with me, and provided references. It sucks to see someone like that go. I wish her well.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

I’ve seen DG. If you think she’s bangable, I suggest you try Paula Allen, Delicious Danielle and Lauryn also. I believe they’re younger than DG and all have great bodies and good performers. If gym rats are you’re thing, check out fetish MILF. She’s a little too muscular for my taste. Another girl who’s been into fitness for years is Sexxy Giavonna. She just came back and is always fit and toned. There’s a recent review on ECCIE
Old 11-13-2017, 05:17 PM   #42
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Just because I'm a BBW doesn't mean I Don't care about my body or myself Lmfao. I'm beyond a high maintenance princess. If I was in the gym 7 days a week my clients wouldn't see me. I recently lost 20 pounds on thyroxine and got bitched at about it by 2 regulars. If there are a lot of us it's because there is a market for us. I started a BBW 8+ years ago and when I retire I will be a BBW. I have no record, kids, pimp, issues... My bad lifestyle choice was getting my masters which was a waste of money. I make more in the hobby than I would if I were to actually utilize it.
Cmwyl was witty, always friendly with me, and provided references. It sucks to see someone like that go. I wish her well.
you're ocd about bein perfect lol. gussied up from the floor up. not everyone is a makeup artist that collects lingerie like you.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:06 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
you're ocd about bein perfect lol. gussied up from the floor up. not everyone is a makeup artist that collects lingerie like you.
She didn’t say anything like that. Why the hate?
Old 11-13-2017, 08:57 PM   #44
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Speaking of CMWYL, if anyone has the contact info for Gabrielle? the little black girl she was pimping please DM me, thats one ho I would like to fuck again
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:56 PM   #45
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
She didn’t say anything like that. Why the hate?
I didn't read his post that way, to me that sounds like he knows her and that was meant as a compliment...
burgh1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women