Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 07:29 AM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default Do you think that...

If prostitution were to be legalized that that would increase the number and the quality of women available to the public? I mean a woman is a whore by nature and everything in this life is prostitution in one way or another not always just sexual. Everything is prostitution as political prostitution is number one, but let's hear some opinions on whether legalization would bring out more and higher quality housewives and all sorts of women with who they truly are namely total fucking whores.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:08 AM   #2
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Faulty premise
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #3
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

To answer the only relevant part of your question; yes, in time. Decriminalizing the behaviour would be the beginning of a paradigm shift towards cultural acceptance and therefore an increase in the number of "visible" options. You've actually talked about this exact thing when referencing some of the more culturally lenient parts of Europe. It would not be an overnight change, however as in this country there is still stigma attached to sex and sexuality and although that changes generationally it's not a binary proposition.

As a side note, you seem to have an unhealthy and acrimonious view of women. It's fairly disturbing to read and with no insult intended, therapy could help.
a_cunning_linguist is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #4
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_cunning_linguist View Post
To answer the only relevant part of your question; yes, in time. Decriminalizing the behaviour would be the beginning of a paradigm shift towards cultural acceptance and therefore an increase in the number of "visible" options. You've actually talked about this exact thing when referencing some of the more culturally lenient parts of Europe. It would not be an overnight change, however as in this country there is still stigma attached to sex and sexuality and although that changes generationally it's not a binary proposition.

As a side note, you seem to have an unhealthy and acrimonious view of women. It's fairly disturbing to read and with no insult intended, therapy could help.
Are you speculating with my medical condition?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:25 AM   #5
tatasddd
BANNED

I am all for it if it's gonna improve the quality and bring more hot ass out of the jungle. Everything in life is prostitution. A nicer word is a trade off.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:26 AM   #6
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

I'm saying that some of the things you say are disturbing. It is reminiscent of things said by Gary Ridgway. I'm suggesting you ask a question that is relevant without the ancillary, inflammatory and derogatory statements.

If you truly feel that way about women, it does not sound like a healthy mindset. You can still fuck hookers and have a modicum of respect.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #7
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

Carpentry isn't prostitution...
Old 02-09-2018, 09:36 AM   #8
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I'm saying that some of the things you say are disturbing. It is reminiscent of things said by Gary Ridgway. I'm suggesting you ask a question that is relevant without the ancillary, inflammatory and derogatory statements.

If you truly feel that way about women, it does not sound like a healthy mindset. You can still fuck hookers and have a modicum of respect.
Wow you continue to speculate. My mind is totally sane. Watch your language. This is against site rules.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:37 AM   #9
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Carpentry isn't prostitution...
If you received compensation for your carpentry it is prostitution. Just not the sexual type of. Everything is prostitution / a trade off in life.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:47 AM   #10
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

That's ridiculous, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
If you received compensation for your carpentry it is prostitution. Just not the sexual type of. Everything is prostitution / a trade off in life.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #11
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

I simply observed that you have said things that are openly hostile and degrading towards women, and it is a cause of concern. Such behaviour left unchecked often escalates, and frankly if I was saying something inappropriate or troubling I would hope for someone to point it out to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Wow you continue to speculate. My mind is totally sane. Watch your language. This is against site rules.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:00 AM   #12
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I simply observed that you have said things that are openly hostile and degrading towards women, and it is a cause of concern. Such behaviour left unchecked often escalates, and frankly if I was saying something inappropriate or troubling I would hope for someone to point it out to me.
I get what you are saying but what you don't get is that you are suggesting I may have a condition which I don't and that is AGAINST this site's guidelines.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:08 AM   #13
a_cunning_linguist
Gaining Momentum

First off, Mr. Multibans, You can talk about site rules all you like, it doesn't bother me. You spend about 50% of your time violating the rules. If I'm out of line I'll hear so from a MOD, and take my points or ban quietly.

Secondly, I never suggested you had any condition. I simply stated that the words you put in your own post were disturbing. Believe it or not, therapy isn't exclusive to people who have "conditions." Sometimes therapy is valuable for people who have an unhealthy mindset toward a particular thing, a phobia, or are even just stressed out. You were the one who made the immediate leap towards mental illness.

Your statements were creepy, and were very similar to statements made by some disturbed individuals. That doesn't necessarily make you disturbed, it makes the things you are saying disturbing.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:11 AM   #14
tatasddd
BANNED

Wow what a speculator!
Old 02-09-2018, 10:19 AM   #15
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently he likes living in the land of denial.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women