Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Don't look at me. I don't vote in the Republican primary. There's no way he'll get past Super Saturday. Can you imagine redneck Republicans in the South voting for a black guy??!!! (Which of course add to Perry's humiliation.)

The point of this post was in response to your earlier hysterical thread in which you used a picture RP to rant and call people racists, bigots and liars. I know of no one else on this board , left or right, that harbors that kind of hate.

As for Herman Cain.....I wouldn't rule him out. Laz is right. There was a lot of attention and resect given Mr Cain at the last debate and there is a lot of excitement about him on all the right wing blogs. Every candidate has their own strengths and weaknesses. Republicans are looking for some one who has the best chance to beat BO. Cain's weakness is his lack experience in bare knuckles politics not the color of his skin. If he continues to impress..no telling.

If it wasn't for Jimmy Carter we wouldn't have had a great President like Ronald Regean.

Barack Obama is Jimmy Carter.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Yeh

Almost as bad as getting beat by a two bit community organizing hustler from Chicago whose biggest achievement was voting "present"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #18
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Almost as bad as getting beat by a two bit community organizing hustler from Chicago whose biggest achievement was voting "present"
u r just a hater. Barrack is young & may not have a lot of accomplishments before the presidency, but he is one of the smartest people 2 b president. as president he has accomplished alot. Obamacare, saving the car industry, preventing a major depression & increasing America's prestige in the world etc etc.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #19
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
I am impressed by Cain. He has good ideas.
The only small gaffe that caught my eye was his offhand remark about the 2nd amendment being a "state issue".

While I personally think "business experience" is over rated for the job in question, I've always liked Cain, and I really like the idea of a non-politician in the WH.

I guess that since he's my favorite of those announced and Col West is my favorite of those not announced that some how also makes me a racist?
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
u r just a hater. Barrack is young & may not have a lot of accomplishments before the presidency, but he is one of the smartest people 2 b president. as president he has accomplished alot. Obamacare, saving the car industry, preventing a major depression & increasing America's prestige in the world etc etc.

Obamacare.......probably the one biggest reason why small business aren't hiring.

saving the car industry.........bailing GM out and giving us the new "People Car"..the Volt! Except no one can afford it. Another green industry fiasco.

preventing a major depression..............by creating "The Great Recession".

& increasing Americas prestige in the world..................They haven't stopped laughing since his last "Apology Tour".

But he has made new friends along the way:

Old 09-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #21
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Obamacare.......probably the one biggest reason why small business aren't hiring.

saving the car industry.........bailing GM out and giving us the new "People Car"..the Volt! Except no one can afford it. Another green industry fiasco.

preventing a major depression..............by creating "The Great Recession".

& increasing Americas prestige in the world..................They haven't stopped laughing since his last "Apology Tour".

Obamacare is going 2 lower the cost of medical care & make it available to more people.

there would b no car industry and jobs without Barrack. Plus, we need the green jobs. its the way of the future.

economy is better than what it was under Bush. Bush ruined the economy and Barrack took the car keys away from Republicsans and is getting the car out of the ditch. sure its taking to long, but we r moving in the right direction. Obama has companssion 4 the unemployed & poor & gave 'em something 2 live on until they get jobs.

we have more support in the Arab world. do you think the Arab spring would have happened without Barrack? Democracy is growing in the middleeast!

America got a lot to apologize 4. Slavery. Exploiting the poor countries. You dont get as rich as America without stealing from someone.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obamacare is going 2 lower the cost of medical care & make it available to more people.

there would b no car industry and jobs without Barrack.

economy is better than what it was under Bush. Bush ruined the economy and Barrack took the car keys away from Republicsans and is getting the car out of the ditch. sure its taking to long, but we r moving in the right direction. Obama has companssion 4 the unemployed & poor & gave 'em something 2 live on until they get jobs.

we have more support in the Arab world. do you think the Arab spring would have happened without Barrack? Democracy is growing in the middleeast!

America got a lot to apologize 4. Slavery. Exploiting the poor countries. You dont get as rich as America without stealing from someone.
You're so cute.

You really should start your own thread with this. It's great stuff!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #23
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

You are spoofing us, right?

Quote:

there would b no car industry and jobs without Barrack. Plus, we need the green jobs. its the way of the future.

Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
You are spoofing us, right?
Im not jiving u. Bunch of guys here agree with me.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #25
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

i want some of what Af=Freakin is smokin! It makes you look at things with rose glasses.

Obamacare is going to sink us. It is full of red tape and creates tons of new government jobs to oversee. it has already costs us taxpayers Billions and there is nothing to show for it. Name one government department that is effective and financially fit.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Im not jiving u. Bunch of guys here agree with me.
I will agree with that.
Fortunately the number gets smaller every day.

AF...you stay the same. I think you are great!
Old 09-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
i want some of what Af=Freakin is smokin! .
He'd probably sell you some.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Barrack is young & may not have a lot of accomplishments before the presidency, but he is one of the smartest people 2 b president. as president he has accomplished alot. Obamacare, saving the car industry, preventing a major depression & increasing America's prestige in the world etc etc.
Obamacare
saving the car industry
preventing a major depression
increasing America's prestige in the world
etc .....
etc......
etc......
etc......
etc......
saving the green industry, too
reducing unemployment
supervising an "open" and "transperant" administration ...
eliminating the hostility in politics
closing Gitmo
improving his golf game
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #29
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Perhaps his most notable accomplishment of all was convincing millions of voters that the aftermath of a financial crisis and severe balance sheet recession is perhaps not the best time to rush headlong into an attempt to transform the country into a European-style social democracy.

The Republican Party essentially committed suicide in the early-to-mid '00s. Then in 2009-10 we saw the second self-immolation of a major party within just a few short years.

It ain't a pretty picture.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #30
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
He'd probably sell you some.
u racist cracker! 99.999% of black people arent drug dealers. im a college grad who works as a manager in the federal gvt.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women