Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #31
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree that after last night Perry is a long shot and will probably fade quickly. I am happy about that. Ron Paul is probably the number two candidate at this point but Gingrich is still in the running as is Cain. I do not think Cain has a chance even though I respect him and his positions. I also like Johnson for the same reason I like Paul but no one knows him. I just hope someone can compete against Romney.

I worry about Ron Paul in a debate with Obama. Not because he would be wrong but I think Obama is better in that forum and will twist his positions with inaccurate sound bites. He could not get away with that against Gingrich.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I agree that after last night Perry is a long shot and will probably fade quickly. I am happy about that. Ron Paul is probably the number two candidate at this point but Gingrich is still in the running as is Cain. I do not think Cain has a chance even though I respect him and his positions. I also like Johnson for the same reason I like Paul but no one knows him. I just hope someone can compete against Romney.

I worry about Ron Paul in a debate with Obama. Not because he would be wrong but I think Obama is better in that forum and will twist his positions with inaccurate sound bites. He could not get away with that against Gingrich.
Laz I just watch the debate and yes Perry did poorly and seemed very uncomfortable and there were some questions he just bombed on- I think a Perry vs Obama debate would be bad news for Perry- to me in all the debates Perry looks very stiff- say what you want about Obama- but he's a great debater and Obama has a lot of charisma, poise and swagger which makes him look very "relaxed" and "cool" in his image- i.e Presidential- on the other hand Perry looks stiff in all his debates- he looks too much like a politician and talks like a politician. Romney has the most charisma off all the GOP candidates followed by Huntsman.
I have no faith in Cain- most of his answers are far too simple and are not realistic- his comments or his plan of a 9-9-9 tax rates has so many flaws- Cain has zilch political experience and I am sorry running the got and handling world affairs is different from being a CEO of a pizza company. Also, Cain comes off too uptight he also lacks charisma to debate with Obama.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #33
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So much for reasonably intelligent.
I would bet your law degree in NOT from Baylor?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #34
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Too bad the debates aren't about which candidate wants the people to rule, otherwise you would be talking about Ron Paul. I guess the question comes down to this: Which candidate do you want to be oppressed by? Romney will certainly give you the National ID card, keep the wars...fake and "real", keep the Patriot ACT, Food Safety ACT, IRS, Federal Reserve, Social Security. He will do nothing to undo what Obama has done. Perry is a Bilderberger and Newt is a CFR member. All those candidates are the New World Order (bankster) candidates.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #35
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Laz I just watch the debate and yes Perry did poorly and seemed very uncomfortable and there were some questions he just bombed on- I think a Perry vs Obama debate would be bad news for Perry- to me in all the debates Perry looks very stiff- say what you want about Obama- but he's a great debater and Obama has a lot of charisma, poise and swagger which makes him look very "relaxed" and "cool" in his image- i.e Presidential- on the other hand Perry looks stiff in all his debates- he looks too much like a politician and talks like a politician. Romney has the most charisma off all the GOP candidates followed by Huntsman.
I have no faith in Cain- most of his answers are far too simple and are not realistic- his comments or his plan of a 9-9-9 tax rates has so many flaws- Cain has zilch political experience and I am sorry running the got and handling world affairs is different from being a CEO of a pizza company. Also, Cain comes off too uptight he also lacks charisma to debate with Obama.
I agree with most of this except I do not think Obama is a great debater. I think he has charisma out the wazoo and presents well. Romney has that to a degree also. However, if he had to go against someone like Gingrich I think he would lose it. He would actually have to have ideas and answers and be able to respond to challenges. I do not think Obama is quick enough or intelligent enough to handle that. Ron Paul is smarter than Obama but lacks the charisma and the ability to quckly present his complex ideas. Part of that is because he has to find a way to educate people that have been learning about politics in sound bites. That is where Gingrich's experience would be an advantage.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #36
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
Too bad the debates aren't about which candidate wants the people to rule, otherwise you would be talking about Ron Paul. I guess the question comes down to this: Which candidate do you want to be oppressed by? Romney will certainly give you the National ID card, keep the wars...fake and "real", keep the Patriot ACT, Food Safety ACT, IRS, Federal Reserve, Social Security. He will do nothing to undo what Obama has done. Perry is a Bilderberger and Newt is a CFR member. All those candidates are the New World Order (bankster) candidates.
No doubt Houston65. Romney, Perry, and Newt are all in the same bad boat and will continue the wars, to include pushing for more wars. Romney also used to own a hedge fund so he is no doubt pro Wall St and will continue to support the bankster bailouts as they buy up the world through fraud.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I agree with most of this except I do not think Obama is a great debater. I think he has charisma out the wazoo and presents well. Romney has that to a degree also. However, if he had to go against someone like Gingrich I think he would lose it. He would actually have to have ideas and answers and be able to respond to challenges. I do not think Obama is quick enough or intelligent enough to handle that. Ron Paul is smarter than Obama but lacks the charisma and the ability to quckly present his complex ideas. Part of that is because he has to find a way to educate people that have been learning about politics in sound bites. That is where Gingrich's experience would be an advantage.
I think people are tired of charisma, you can toss that out the window because charisma is getting this country nowhere. People thought they were getting hope in Obama. Instead they got a dope, not hope. Besides hope is for the hopeless.

This country needs answers and real solutions. I don't want a candidate that can fool everyone and promise everyone the world when he isn't delivering shit. That time is over. We don't need an American Idol, we need a president. It's time we see results.

Newt knows his politics and can give good answers but he is just another warmongering republican who will turn out to be another failure if he gets into office. This country needs Ron Paul as president. If not they'll be praying for Ron Paul type after 4-8 more years.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #38
Laz
Valued Poster

Never underestimate the simplcity of the electorate. It is disgusting but true. Remember it was Gingrich's leadership that got us close to balancing the budget in the late 90's. Welfare reform also occured. He is not as good as a libertarian but I think he could take on Obama. Perry and Romney are both more of the same. I have no faith they will not be Washington as usual. Maybe a little less extravagent than Obama but not good enough.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I wish they'd given Gary Johnson more of a chance.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:06 AM   #40
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I wish they'd given Gary Johnson more of a chance.

Gov. Johnson got the least speaking time out of all of the candidates even though I thought what he said made somewhat of an impact.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women