Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160315
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2021, 06:51 PM   #1
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ALERT!!!!!! alex*ssw**t69 Out Of Little Rock Arkansas moved to California with a Rapist and Is A Rapist/ Pimp

They are on heavy ***** and have $T* have messages from R0xy *nternat*onal Shreveport client. They are staying in California right now. SKYLe* WALK*R whom is my son. Other witness is B*ooki* ALE*NA MISS*IN* and win*i whom is my first God DAUGHTER first ous*n and not to worry after some of us got held by African Brothers whom does jack phones and calls 911 afterwards hit by a truck full of men from Me*ican state or somewhere the beach by a truck after getting we are safe and sound with Sash* and Virg*n Fierc* and our real-life game sister an ESSENC* and *J my game with now a Some of you may know they story about my son and were both rapped and put into the game. You can view my post from 2010 about an ex landlord rapist whom tried to kill Dreams here with mold poision in the air unit he is from Conway, AR and the You can trust me and my 500+ reviews will assure you all messages will be private and you can text my Switter Number 619 Area Code. Some of you may know Pope Franc*s whom is married to Betty B**¶ the Hollywood Star cousins big I was killed and poisoned in Memphis, TN and my step mother is a witness whom is actually Pr*scilla PRESL*Y you can contact her directly whom was turned into asnd have Dru*s and with Roxy Internat*onal Elv*sisal*ve NicoleFox* Sydney Pur* out of Little Rock Arkansas

This is from An Angel Dreams
Yes, I'm with Nikki Minaj and our Daddy Wayne Carte|, Jay Daddy Z and I'm Aliveas well as them. Thank our heavenly father. If we could have a moment of silence for our dead in memberace of my Uncle ¶RINCE the Rock Star out of HollyGrove California - The City of Angels Florida Police Los Angeles and San Diego Police thank you for keeping us safe and the United States Government along with our lovely United Kingdom whom my gorgeous beloved great Grand My beautiful son is helping our world's Dream Team ... OUR ARMY OF ONE.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women