Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47479
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Thumbs down Touring ladies donations...

Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts?
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts?
Its completely nuts. There are pockets of the country where thats the everyday rate but not in Iowa. I'm sure that there are a few high rollers out there that dont bat an eye at that but my pop can redemption money will only get me so far.

When I started out in the hobby. I saw everyone. Didn't matter if they were $100 or $400 an hour, if I liked what I saw I saw them. 9 times out of 10 there is no difference between the $200/250 girl and the $300/400 dollar girl. Not enough to make it worth your while unless you just like to collect. I'm sure there are exceptions but if they are out there, I haven't found them.

Everything is negotiable.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

What livn said X10, whether it's cbj or bbbj nothing or know one is worth that much (300+) for 1 hour. Just my opinion
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
Honk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Maybe they don't want to be as busy as $200/hour would get them. Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Some may say that a Mercedes isn't worth the money compared to a Toyota. Guess what? Plenty of people are buying Mercedes.
Honk is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #5
gateway7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

i'd have to agree. it be nice to see some of the more higher end,but even then its breaking the bank. course then if you take the lower end, you may end up with,well, a costlier affair.
gateway7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #6
yteranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

For me it's about the whole experience. I've paid top dollar for many a traveling lady here in Des Moines. Getting off is a minor part in the make up of the fantasy as a whole when I decide see a companion. I have no problem paying top dollar for what I would consider a high end experience. Her menu must include certain things that are a must have for me. (BBBJ and MSOG as prime examples) Her reviews need to reflect a certain "attitude" that I'm looking for. She must have a certain body type or ethnicity that I'm currently in the mood for. Superficial I know but it is my fantasy after all. I am originally from a large city so I was used to these higher rates as more of the norm. As well as much larger pool of talent to choose from. Variety is the spice of life they say. I've had amazing times when I spent $200, I've had amazing times when I spent $800. From my limited experience, it's all about what you feel is "worth" the expense.
yteranger is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:08 PM   #7
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by yteranger View Post
For me it's about the whole experience. I've paid top dollar for many a traveling lady here in Des Moines. Getting off is a minor part in the make up of the fantasy as a whole when I decide see a companion. I have no problem paying top dollar for what I would consider a high end experience. Her menu must include certain things that are a must have for me. (BBBJ and MSOG as prime examples) Her reviews need to reflect a certain "attitude" that I'm looking for. She must have a certain body type or ethnicity that I'm currently in the mood for. Superficial I know but it is my fantasy after all. I am originally from a large city so I was used to these higher rates as more of the norm. As well as much larger pool of talent to choose from. Variety is the spice of life they say. I've had amazing times when I spent $200, I've had amazing times when I spent $800. From my limited experience, it's all about what you feel is "worth" the expense.

I agree with this. Its easy to spend much less, hell its easy to not spend any if it just about busting a nut. But the whole experience must be taken into account.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:50 PM   #8
Bodiddler
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I was just going through some old emails and 600 over nights and 200 hr were just last sept for someone who gets 350 hr and 2000 overnights WOW .looks like somebody got a promotion . In one aspect iam happy for her .In my aspect it sucks . I want grand fathered in LOL at my old rates Ha LOL like she will do that !!
Bodiddler is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---it's all about what you feel is "worth" the expense.

EXACTLY!!!!

there are some of us gals traveling that way who are "blue collar friendly" with their donations....and will give you one helluva orgasmic ride!!

research & you will find the best bang for the buck!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #10
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217250
My ECCIE Reviews

That is a little steep but you have men out there that will pay for what they are looking for and some guys prefer cbj vs. the other so they is always out there searching for something I guess.

They might be cbj but they aren't making what they could be making, I have read many reviews where they said the girls didn't even look the same or looked different in their pictures and they were charging that much. That's not right, I hope to one day be able to charge more when I am more experienced...

Ciera
Ciera Dawn is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:41 AM   #11
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Old 05-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #12
Bodiddler
Gaining Momentum

If i come across someone that grabs my attention it really doesnt matter the cost of time .With in reason . The theme song from facts of life . You take the bad you take the good the facts of life !! oh the facts of life !!
Old 05-10-2014, 12:44 AM   #13
Ciera Dawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah exactly what I was saying...Different strokes for,
Different folks...
Old 05-10-2014, 03:21 AM   #14
Bodiddler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn View Post
Yeah exactly what I was saying...Different strokes for,
Different folks...
You are very insightfull and thank you for your perspective
Old 05-10-2014, 08:01 AM   #15
yteranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

All good points. Value like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To address Vegas' original statement, 350/400 and CBJ as the only option? Way too high.
yteranger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women