Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2017, 11:00 AM   #46
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think both of these fools need a tougher skin for this place. Good lawd the internet breeds idjits.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:28 PM   #47
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I think both of these fools need a tougher skin for this place. Good lawd the internet breeds idjits.

Unfortunatley, the internet only gives them unsensored access to forums that lets them demonstrate their ignorance. I blame Jesus. He tells dumb people not to wear condoms and that birth control is immoral.

Do you ever wonder why smart people have trouble having children but dumbasses with less than high school educations seem to be populating the world with ease?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:44 PM   #48
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I appreciate your comments but what I said to her I needed to be said you have no idea whenever she gets an opportunity to bring my credibility into question she does it that makes me look bad to the board and it also makes me look bad to future providers that I may want to see, somethings I let go but in this cause I chose not to when I originally made this thread I said nothing about bustybiracial25 but others commented about her I said what I needed to say and moved on But she had to chime in and put in her little smart comments which were immature and unnecessary. The Internet does breed all types of individuals you are correct maybe I should've been the mature one in the party but I was not my apologies and happy hobbying.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 01:09 PM   #49
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOdallas1986 View Post
I said what I needed to say and moved on
LMFAO
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #50
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
LMFAO
Happy Hobbying Sir!!!
Old 02-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #51
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
. . . get something on paper to protect myself aka get my money back but no worries.
You were a banker about 10+ years ago, weren't you?
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:33 PM   #52
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
You were a banker about 10+ years ago, weren't you?
Not quite I just thought with a note I'd have something legal so if she pulled something and looks like she is but that's life safe hobbying good Sir
Old 02-23-2017, 07:21 PM   #53
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Legal doesn't mean it won't cost anything to enforce. If you still have a hard-on to do something, then google Dallas small claims or what ever city your in.

Filing in court and serving the defendant will cost just shy of 150.00 not to mention any other fees.

There are a bunch of forms to fill out. If you win, the defendant can be forced to pay fees.

If you lose, you could be out more money.

The lesson here, albeit an expensive one, is don't loan money to hookers....

Take your lumps and move on.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #54
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Legal doesn't mean it won't cost anything to enforce. If you still have a hard-on to do something, then google Dallas small claims or what ever city your in.

Filing in court and serving the defendant will cost just shy of 150.00 not to mention any other fees.

There are a bunch of forms to fill out. If you win, the defendant can be forced to pay fees.

If you lose, you could be out more money.

The lesson here, albeit an expensive one, is don't loan money to hookers....

Take your lumps and move on.
She wasn't a hooker just a regular chick that needed help I shouldn't helped her but it is a lesson learned thanks for the info she has til March 14th to pay me if she doesn't then I'll see what I wanna about it 350 isn't gonna break me tho. Again I appreciate the info.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #55
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Damn...you wanna help somebody then just help them. Don't give a $350 loan at freaking 14% interest and then come crying on a hooker board she's not going to pay you back. If you really want to help somebody then just help them. You're kinda strange.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:47 PM   #56
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Damn...you wanna help somebody then just help them. Don't give a $350 loan at freaking 14% interest and then come crying on a hooker board she's not going to pay you back. If you really want to help somebody then just help them. You're kinda strange.
Crying huh? I'm not crying about anything I was simply asking for advice on what I should do and 14.29 on a loan is damn good Normally I would be civil but this isn't the first time u have came at me so I'll say one thing to u Sir " the original name of John Cena's finishing move........FU!!!! Happy hunting buddy!!!!
Old 02-23-2017, 09:38 PM   #57
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews
Default If she wasn't a hooker why cry here tho on eccie about legal advice?

Quote:
Crying huh? I'm not crying about anything I was simply asking for advice on what I should do and 14.29 on a loan is damn good Normally I would be civil but this isn't the first time u have came at me so I'll say one thing to u Sir " the original name of John Cena's finishing move........FU!!!! Happy hunting buddy!!!!
I just can't help myself but Wouldn't it be smarter to contact a lawyer of the sort instead..so so called a provider (myself) -"and a regular chick both fucked u over within same time frame?! Lmao
Yea ok either ur a nut case ,,a moron or it's all bs..but I'd say all the above!!
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:51 AM   #58
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25 View Post
I just can't help myself but Wouldn't it be smarter to contact a lawyer of the sort instead..so so called a provider (myself) -"and a regular chick both fucked u over within same time frame?! Lmao
Yea ok either ur a nut case ,,a moron or it's all bs..but I'd say all the above!!
I've already contacted a lawyer by the way and she informed me that because the note was signed by the lender(me) and the borrower(that person) notarized with a witness present it is a legal document and she suggested that I give that party the opportunity to pay me by March 14 or she would file the paper needed to pursue the case for a minimal fee. As I stated to another person here, I may just do it to prove my point and show this person that u can't fuck people over. Again I never said one time that I let a "hooker" borrow this money she was a regular chick who I trusted some but not alot but I called myself doing her a conditional favor if that makes sense. Eccie just isn't a board for hookers and tricks so I decided to ask the community here for help and suggestions And all the replies good or bad I appreciate it either way. By the way busty, I find it quite comical that you would reply and make any noise of me putting this on this board considering you're the same person who put it on a hooker board asking about car sales and trying to sell Girl Scouts cookies as well. I guess you found a WK in LA maybe he can cum to your pimped out apt for a bbbj and some coffee with pimp daddy lurking in the back room.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:40 AM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The 14.29% was for the entire loan not per month I am not that cold so it's comes out to $50.02 for a total of $400.02 owned to me no more.
How long ago did you loan the money versus when you're seeking payment? 2/14 to 3/14 is a month. You're seeking $500 interest fir one month's use off $300. That's 14.29% a month.

And you can probably find an attorney who,will file the suit fir a nominal fee if you pay the filing fee, and for another nominal fee, you can have the lawyer show up in small claims court. But once you get the judgment, the lawyer isn't going to try to execute on the judgment (have r=the sheriff search fir non-exempt assets she owns to satisfy the debt) unless you pay her again. And she should tell you the odds of collecting are slim and none and slim is putting his shoes on to leave town. But I've had clients willing to pay to make a pint and I've sent them down the road to a lawyer who will take their money. So,it's up to you. Just go in knowing that you will likely not come out ahead.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:36 AM   #60
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
How long ago did you loan the money versus when you're seeking payment? 2/14 to 3/14 is a month. You're seeking $500 interest fir one month's use off $300. That's 14.29% a month.

And you can probably find an attorney who,will file the suit fir a nominal fee if you pay the filing fee, and for another nominal fee, you can have the lawyer show up in small claims court. But once you get the judgment, the lawyer isn't going to try to execute on the judgment (have r=the sheriff search fir non-exempt assets she owns to satisfy the debt) unless you pay her again. And she should tell you the odds of collecting are slim and none and slim is putting his shoes on to leave town. But I've had clients willing to pay to make a pint and I've sent them down the road to a lawyer who will take their money. So,it's up to you. Just go in knowing that you will likely not come out ahead.
The loan was 350.00 the interest on it is 14.29 which is 50.02 so the total amount due to me is 400.02. She signed the note on feb 14th and it's due on March 14th so she has 30 days to pay it back. The lawyer that I plan on using, if I choose to pursue did inform that mostly I'd win because once the note was signed and notazied it's a legal document but the enforcement of it is the hard part. You are correct that the odds are collecting are slim but I am going to give her til March 14th to see if she is going to pay and if she doesn't then I decide on what to do. I appreciate the information and advice on this matter Thank you Sir!! Btw the interest is one time fee of 14.29 so even if she decides to pay me back in November for example it's still be 14.29($50.02) plus the 350.00

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women