Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Encounter: Multiple Places (buddy came for a visit)

Date: 8/6-8/12
Name: yeah, not posting names to get anyone in trouble
Phone: not posting these either
Email Address: -
URL / Website: check the multiple clubs listed
City: Houston & Dickinson
State: Texas
Address: mid houston, north houston, dickinson
Activities: from kissing to touching everything
Hair Length and Color: ranged as there were multiple girls
Smoking Status: some didn't, some did
Ethnic Background: European, Caucasians, lots of Columbians, Asians, Hispanics, & probably forgetting one or two
Physical Description: FYI (no RoS - just sharing info)
let's see if all info can fit here. (like to share since come here to get information)
so from 8/6 to 8/12 hit multiple clubs with an old friend. got multiple propositions. not getting into specifics of who but hopefully should be enough info for anyone to get ideas.
8/6 - Heartbreakers (a Tuesday)
8/7 - Centerfolds then St. James (Weds.)
8/8 - Heartbreakers then St. James (Thursday)
8/9 - St. James (Friday)
8/10 - Colorado (Sat.)
8/11 - Men's Club then Colorado (Sun.)
8/12 - St. James (Mon. already on the north side & got there early. no sense sitting in traffic)

so everywhere was 15 to 17 dollars to get in. Heartbreaker was 12. Centerfolds wants 5 bucks just to park even without valet and I believe was the 17 dollar club. this is all late hour cost. St. James during the day is 5 bucks and had a buffet from 5 to 7 (+ or -) beers ranged from 7.50 to 8 except Colorado which has Michelob ultra on tap in approx. 16 oz glasses for 4.50 (maybe was 5).

Men's Club & Centerfolds - dances=25
everywhere else - dance=20

got props at Centerfolds, Colorado, & St. James. didn't stay long enough at Men's Club probably.

Centerfolds barely grabbed a seat before a girl was trying to claim my lap & of course wasn't my type. was told that particular Weds. there was an upstairs special, 2 guys get access for 150. was some other special to. forget now. maybe was a bottle special. told upstairs charges by the time? like 30 min or hour. no specifics. one Asian exchanged numbers with buddy. tried to get him for 500 then offered 400.

at St James, my opinion, the ones making prop's were misses. the better dancers didn't offer anything. also, Friday night is hardcore VIP promo's. maybe the club gives them a cut? the other nights wasn't even brought up. one prop from an Asian was 500 to leave and then another 500. a Hispanic exchanged numbers (never attempted communication) & stated "I'm expensive". buddy got the number of two other Asians but never got anywhere with either. almost forgot, one possibly new to the scene 20yo was actually upselling her dances. Ex. one more dance & could "kiss them". she sure wanted more dances. didn't get them. Edit: still recovering maybe. forgot to mention. PAY attention here. buddy got ripped by dancer & waitress. waitress brought him a menu without mentioning the "free" buffet about to be served. yes, he bought something. one dancer pulled the 3 songs was 5 songs. myself, got ripped one evening by a waitress for change from a drink.

Colorado got a few VIP promos with one European claiming "anything we want can be done in VIP". only got told VIP is expensive so didn't bother finding out more. exchanged numbers with Caucasian & later was offered 600 for 2 hours (only one who specified a time frame) then offered 500 for 2 hours. buddy exchanged numbers with a Caucasian & offered 400 then 300.

YMMV of course on all things. Heartbreakers was not it's usual self on Tuesday's or Thursday's. maybe still good on the weekends? Men's Club had 2 girls with the best bodies of anywhere we went (opinion based on taste), one great conversationalist, & potential that went in the back & never came out that we saw. however would not recommend unless you're looking for some privacy & don't mind dances that run 25. it was Sunday though but Colorado was still better even though it was sort of dead but at least had 3 lookers & one with boobs that were massive! was hard to look away. also had the cheap draft tall glasses. now Centerfolds, if you could avoid the dances and possible score a hit for after hours, maybe for some that'd be a yes.

again, wanted to share for anyone else that might be debating where to go or maybe debating trying another place. hopefully didn't forget anything and provided useful information. feel free to ask for more info

don't worry about credit mods. not looking for that. just sharing with my fellow eccie members. heck, came here to look up info myself before the places we hit.
Recommendation: Heartbreakers (Tues. & Thurs Night):No, Centerfolds (Night):No, Men's Club (Sun. Night):No, St. James (day or night):Yes, Colorado (Sat. & Sun. Night):Yes
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:37 PM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

thank you for the information
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
gotribe28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I go to Centerfolds almost everyday and have never paid for parking and the door fee is only $5, You just oull in off of Greenridge and park ....
gotribe28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #4
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotribe28 View Post
I go to Centerfolds almost everyday and have never paid for parking and the door fee is only $5, You just oull in off of Greenridge and park ....
we went later in the evening. it was definitely NOT $5 to get in. pulled off Richmond and parked in the first spot on the right. maybe we parked in the valet section? no clue. the valet didn't explain it. only told us if he parked our ride it would have been $15. never got off his bar chair believe it was.
Old 08-20-2019, 10:28 PM   #5
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

updated information:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
buddy got ripped by dancer & waitress. waitress brought him a menu without mentioning the "free" buffet about to be served. yes, he bought something. one dancer pulled the 3 songs was 5 songs. myself, got ripped one evening by a waitress for change from a drink.
dancer = Hispanic, waitresses = Caucasians

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
Colorado was still better even though it was sort of dead but at least had 3 lookers & one with boobs that were massive! was hard to look away. also had the cheap draft tall glasses.
buddy scored another number no props though.

should have also ranked the waitresses & bartenders. Saturday night waitress at Colorado was the most attentive without being annoying. St James had a couple of terrible ones (not counting the scammers either). the bartenders were good at least. hottest bartender was actually at Heartbreakers. she's been there for a long time. might have gained a little weight but still looks good and generally gives good service. ok so maybe the hottest bartender was actually at Bombshells but their service was terrible. food was good. haha
Old 08-21-2019, 01:37 AM   #6
Seisnueve
Valued Poster

You did park in the "self-park" valet section at Centerhos. Dances at TMC are $20. Except for tourists/marks.

How many miles were driven that week?
Seisnueve is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #7
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seisnueve View Post
You did park in the "self-park" valet section at Centerhos. Dances at TMC are $20. Except for tourists/marks.

How many miles were driven that week?
that explains that at Centers. as for TMC, interesting. no sense in letting my buddy know he got scammed more than he thought. puts a new spin on that great conversationalist. she talked with us enough to know we hadn't been there before. she tried to get me but opted for my buddy because I wasn't biting and claimed to be waiting for the dancer who went in the back. had to take my buddy's word since he was the one who got the dance before we split to Colorado's. seems risky if we had stayed or wonder if other dancers would have scammed us all night. thanks for the information/updates.
oh FYI, for others - dancer=Caucasian, lots of tats (talks a lot. guess if you're new beware)

as for miles. haha. too many! can't remember the last time stopped at gas stations soo many times in a week. ass had me driving the whole time & wouldn't let us take his vehicle. not when we went downtown either & it was the smaller one, thus easier to park. hit up a block of downtown clubs. man, one of those uppity joints had the worst beer ever. think the bartender squeezed two whole limes in that thing. we hit a number of regular bars/pubs on the outskirts but ended up where the strippers are. one reason we hit St James so many times was because we were on the north side for other reasons. tried to hit up an old night spot off 1960 which appeared to now be a Hispanic club so we didn't go inside. was trying to hook up with the buddy who has the St James VIP. & let's not forget hitting up Taco Cabana or Whataburger to end each night to. talk about some cotton mouth the first couple of nights but it was fun.
Old 08-27-2019, 06:12 PM   #8
RickyGshots
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

“I go almost everyday.” Lmao i don’t know why but that made me laugh.
RickyGshots is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women