Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 421552
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Best Hotel/Rewards Program

Hey everyone.

I travel alot for fun and work and have been seeing adverts for the hotels I choose. Seeing as I stay with various ones, they have different perks.

Looking for 3+stars preferably 4 stars or combination.

Does anyone have a rewards program that they like better? What are some rewards you've gotten. Which company/hotels?

Thanks
Maddy
NaughtyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:13 PM   #2
robs4.1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

As an Marriott associate I would recommend Marriott Rewards. Marriott is the largest hotel corporation in the world and you can use Marriott Rewards at both Marriott and Starwood Hotels. I am unable to use it as an associate unless it's for friends or non immediate family.
robs4.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:35 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I also travel a lot for work and participatein the IHG rewards (Holiday inn). We are required to use the company travel site and it's possible t purchase the additional 5000 points for an extra 10 to 15 bucks that I can expense with no mention of the extra point purchase.

20,000 points gets a free room at non peak resorts. For hotels in popular locations it might take 50,000 points. Last year I stayed in Honolulu at the Holiday Inn, right off Waikiki. It's was not ocean side, but it was two blocks to the beach. I used 30,000 points a night.

The biggest perk of Holiday Inn is the free breakfast at almost all of their resorts. The breakfast is not as good as Embassy Suites, but has Eggs, bacon, Oatmeal, Seasonal Fruit,

Plus if you use your personal credit card if you have the IHG credit card you earn 5 points every time you book the hotel in addition to your nornal $1 per point.

Best rewards program I have found.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:55 PM   #4
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by robs4.1 View Post
As an Marriott associate I would recommend Marriott Rewards. Marriott is the largest hotel corporation in the world and you can use Marriott Rewards at both Marriott and Starwood Hotels. I am unable to use it as an associate unless it's for friends or non immediate family.
I exMarriott worker yes seen people get a room $30 with rewards and $140 with out. Thay are nicer place and open. I just would avoid to many meets clients. As watch there Lobby and that have inner halls.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #5
Judd Logan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I’m a member of IHG, Best Western, La Quinta, Hilton and Wyndham and Sonesta.
La Quinta you rack up free rooms fast and move up their tiers quick to Elite. However some locations are older or run down, but I’ve noticed they are building new properties that are super nice all over my area. I only used my points there for free rooms, but they do require a lot of points for free stays.
Hilton rewards are nice because you can use them on Amazon. It doesn’t take super long to get to through the tiers, but free rooms don’t take that long to get either, and are average points usage when you cash them in.
IHG has been mentioned above
Wyndham I usually don’t stay there as the places around my area aren’t that great,.. can’t help there as I don’t think I even have any points with them.
Best Western is where my company currently makes me stay. It does take a bit to reach Diamond Select but once you do the points are 50% extra each stay, if you choose them over the free gifts at check in (take the points). They have a ton of options for rewards and it’s not bad stuff. The best part, they will status match from one hotel chain to theirs. So if your high on another chains reward tier, you can slide across instead of starting over. Free rooms are cheap on points for normal locations, and you can cash your points in for gift cards, air miles, and gift points as well. They are expanding to big travel destinations now for the resort types, but I’ve never been to any so can’t say how nice they are.
Sonesta has nice destination places to stay (tropical type beach places. I’ve stayed at their place in OKC, but it was a run down place they bought from another chain and the housekeeping sucked,.. so I didn’t accumulate many points there.

Hope that helps.
Judd Logan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #6
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Something that you need to consider is security - some chains/properties are more "hobby friendly" than others. Best to check with the other ladies in the ladies forum.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #7
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the great info. I will definitely look into all the perks. Appreciate all the great tips. I'll make sure to post in the ladies forum as well. Thanks again.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:04 AM   #8
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

how about just fucking the mod [ not like mod here manager on duty in this case]
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:53 PM   #9
fred_flinstone
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Marriott has by far the best rewards program for several reasons.
fred_flinstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:24 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The only problem with all rewards programs is that they will not give you points if you book thru priceline, etc.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:12 PM   #11
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I like choice hotels rewards program. Quality Inn and the like. Fast free rooms and a great breakfast at most of them.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:25 PM   #12
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I stayed at a nice place for my incall. Used a particular rewards program and checked in. Received a candy bar, I love candy so far so good. Client of mine takes a shower and get hit in the arm with a projectile shower head. After some searching it gets resolved but short of switching rooms it still wasn't a 100℅. They offered a partial refund or points. I took the points so my first stay I already acquired a crap load of points.

Thankfully client was nice and wasn't hurt. I already am really happy with the program I chose. Customer service has been excellent and can't wait to use their other properties.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women