Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas
Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2023, 08:18 PM   #1
Juanpancho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Encounter: Mia again all the way

User ID: https://skipthegames.com/posts/topek...r/999933613696
Date: 3/3/23
Name: Mia
Phone: 785-279-3876
Email Address: https://skipthegames.com/posts/topek...r/999933613696
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/topek...r/999933613696
City: Topeka
State: Kansas
Address: Off 10th street close to downtown, ok apartment, had cat smell issues
Activities: Lfk, dfk, hugging making out, nipple pinching, spanking, hair pulling dirty talk, fia, fiv, mish, doggie, rev cowgirl, reg cowgirl, rev cowgirl with finger in her ass, doggy, Pile driver, sort of sideways scissor with great penetration
Hair Length and Color: Medium reddish brown,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute girl with a nice body and sweet disposition. Doesn’t dress up much but gets naked fast to make up for it
Recommendation: Yes
Juanpancho is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 08:32 AM   #2
Craiglip
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Craiglip is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 01:11 PM   #3
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

BONEDIGGER is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 11:38 AM   #4
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

a buddy of mine was seeing her regularly and she blew him off for this date with Juan. so just keep that in mind that she doesn't keep dates consistently and doesn't care about regular business!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:07 AM   #5
Juanpancho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
a buddy of mine was seeing her regularly and she blew him off for this date with Juan. so just keep that in mind that she doesn't keep dates consistently and doesn't care about regular business!
Hey satan, tell your buddy I’m sorry and I wouldn’t have met her if I knew I was shooting someone out of their saddle lol. She’s super hard to schedule with, doesn’t txt back for days sometimes, doesn’t usually have a room even when she has an incall ad up, but we all know how Topeka is pretty much ‘Rough sledding’ to say the least. I have seen her a few times and if she txt me first, has a place and a time I will meet her but I’m pretty much looking for more regular reliable service theses days so it probably won’t happen again. Tell him I’d like to buy you both a drink some time to make amends and discuss the sporting life in Topeka. Maybe all of us is smarter than one of us.
Juanpancho is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 12:17 PM   #6
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpancho View Post
Hey satan, tell your buddy I’m sorry and I wouldn’t have met her if I knew I was shooting someone out of their saddle lol. She’s super hard to schedule with, doesn’t txt back for days sometimes, doesn’t usually have a room even when she has an incall ad up, but we all know how Topeka is pretty much ‘Rough sledding’ to say the least. I have seen her a few times and if she txt me first, has a place and a time I will meet her but I’m pretty much looking for more regular reliable service theses days so it probably won’t happen again. Tell him I’d like to buy you both a drink some time to make amends and discuss the sporting life in Topeka. Maybe all of us is smarter than one of us.

always down to meet a fellow monger he is also on here I'm sure he would be down after all eccie is how me and him met to talk shop!
satan666 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Mia - STG - Wichita - 918-914-7644

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women