Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap

It sounds like Adam Lanza's mother was actually trying to do the right thing. I disparaged her before, so I apologize. If this story is correct, she was trying to have him committed, which was the right thing to do.

I still don't know why she didn't have her guns secured. But apparently she realized her son was out of control, and was trying to do something about it.

Very sad, all the way around.

Here's the story:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18...adman-to-snap/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yeah, she was spot on. Teaching her mentally unstable kid how to use automatic weapons was JUST what he needed. Just think, had she not spent so much time schooling him, som of those kids might have survived. But Adam's mama taught him to double-tap his victims.

I think you should be committed, Unawhiner.

There is nothing at all right about your support of that whacko's whacked out mother.

Unless you consider her a freedom fighter!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You intentionally misunderstand, Assup. Of course she should have kept the guns away from her kid. I said that.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

May well be but the term "snap" is incorrect.Latest word it was a well thought out plan with the destruction of computer hard drives.He planed it and carried it out.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You intentionally misunderstand, Assup. Of course she should have kept the guns away from her kid. I said that.
The problem is not that I intentionally misunderstand, whiny. It's that you intentionally gravitate to nonsensical stories and embrace them as fact.

Your tone is almost always confrontational. Your sources almost universally discountable and your substance is with few exceptions little more than a paranoid rants against the hookers and johns who seek to take away your freedoms.

Do you realize how fucking pathetic these FACTS make you appear?

and you call others names?

Put things into perspective and maybe you'll find a way to leave that closet in your mamas basement and mingle with real breathing folk...
Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Whatzup, you're just like a child. How many times do you have to be told that there were NO automatic weapons involved. Even the SEMI-automatic rifle was left in the car.

As for the guns, maybe they were locked up. Remember this kid is pretty smart. He may have seen the combination or knew where the key was. Why not wait until we know?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Whatzup, you're just like a child. How many times do you have to be told that there were NO automatic weapons involved. Even the SEMI-automatic rifle was left in the car.

As for the guns, maybe they were locked up. Remember this kid is pretty smart. He may have seen the combination or knew where the key was. Why not wait until we know?
you saying he didn't use the bushmaster?

and, assdroop, if I were a child, I'd be dead now...

Dont go too far off track with your spiteful rhetoric, barleybrains. I'm guessing the teachers at yur little charter school all pack...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Thats the latest word, the semiautomatic Bushmaster (AR-15 platform) was left in the car along with a shotgun.

I think you need to look up the word spiteful, you're using it wrong.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The problem is not that I intentionally misunderstand, whiny. It's that you intentionally gravitate to nonsensical stories and embrace them as fact.

Your tone is almost always confrontational. Your sources almost universally discountable and your substance is with few exceptions little more than a paranoid rants against the hookers and johns who seek to take away your freedoms.

Do you realize how fucking pathetic these FACTS make you appear?

and you call others names?

Put things into perspective and maybe you'll find a way to leave that closet in your mamas basement and mingle with real breathing folk...
Who's melting down now, Assup? LOL!

<<< Assup // COG >>>
Old 12-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....there were NO automatic weapons involved. Even the SEMI-automatic rifle was left in the car.

This weapon was found in his car?

You need to update the Connecticut Governor ...

"Gov. Dannel P. Malloy said Monday that state lawmakers should try again to enact a ban on high-capacity gun magazines like the 30-round magazines that Adam Lanza used to fire off dozens of rounds in rapid succession at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Connecticut has its own assault-weapons ban, dating to 1993, but the model of rifle Mr. Lanza used is not covered under it.
Mr. Malloy took time again to praise first responders in light of the news that Mr. Lanza had hundreds of rounds left when he stopped shooting at others as the police were closing in and turned one of his guns on himself.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ing-aftermath/

And the NY Times.

You mean there were shell casings lying around on the floor of the school (ever been inside a school and walked on the floor), and those shell casings came from pistols? Forensics?

If the liberally-biased, Obaminable obsessed media, is lying to us, then this is GREAT NEWS ..... and you should report it immediately ....

.... we don't need a ban on semi-auto weapons re-instated, because of the Connecticut tragedy .... he left his in his car!!!

We do know one thing ... your poster child in Oregon for CHL didn't leave any shell casings of his .22 on the floor in the Mall!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

The left likes to misinform that "semi-automatic" is "automatic" especially with pistols. Generally there are no "automatic" firearms available for sale to the public.

I'm reading that each victim was shot at least 3 times. This kid was sickly methodical.

"The Real Me"

I went back to the doctor
To get another shrink.
I sit and tell him about my weekend,
But he never betrays what he thinks.

Can you see the real me, doctor?

I went back to my mother
I said, "I'm crazy ma, help me."
She said, "I know how it feels son,
'Cause it runs in the family."

Can you see the real me, mother?

The cracks between the paving stones
Look like rivers of flowing veins.
Strange people who know me
Peeping from behind every window pane.
The girl I used to love
Lives in this yellow house.
Yesterday she passed me by,
She doesn't want to know me now.

Can you see the real me, can you?

I ended up with the preacher,
Full of lies and hate,
I seemed to scare him a little
So he showed me to the golden gate.

Can you see the real me preacher?
Can you see the real me doctor?
Can you see the real me mother?
Can you see the real me?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:59 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The left likes to misinform that "semi-automatic" is "automatic" especially with pistols. Generally there are no "automatic" firearms available for sale to the public.
And now 'we" have some on the "right" touting bs stories about civilians carrying and their heroic escapades at stopping mass murderers ... one of them at least with his .22 cal. Glock by scaring the shooter with body amour and a semi-auto rifle to death.

That's the key to avoid all of those officer deaths from being shot:

Rather than them having all of that training and carrying 45's, 40's, 10's or 9's .... just carry a .22 and scare the criminals to death by pointing it at them before running into a store to hide!!!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Lesson

I suppose there is a bitter lesson to be learned here.

If you have a psycho kid that you need to have committed, you'd better let the guys in the white lab coats handle it without telling him about it.

. . . But really who could have guessed what horrible consequences good intentions would have created?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 AM   #14
essence
Valued Poster

My wife commits people all the time, she does a danger assessment beforehand, any indication of possible problems, she has armed riot police in full gear at hand.

[British police do not generally carry firearms, and her patients have never had possesion of a firearm, so far. But knives have been used to threaten].
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
My wife commits people all the time, ... she has armed riot police in full gear at hand.
Don't really need them. There is a guy in Oregon with a .22 Glock that will scare them into the straight-jacket ... just make sure they don't have a weapon or he will scare them so bad they will kill themselves rather than be killed by his .22 Glock. He has stated such online and it was posted on the internet. Most CHL carriers believe him, too, apparently. So don't worry about them having firearms and body amour ... the last guy he scared to death did also.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women