Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2020, 08:53 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default BET Founder Explains Why African Americans Are Laughing at White People

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...hites-n2571390

BET Founder Robert Johnson mocked the cancel culture mob for taking down statues, getting television shows removed, and have professors fired, thinking that’s what African Americans want.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Marxist OBLM will 'Uncle Tom" Johnson as a 'capitalist pig'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:24 AM   #3
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

one thing to remember is

the marxist revolutionary white kids don't really care so much about actual black lives mattering as they do overthrowing the constitution and destroying free enterprise

its more a marriage of convenience

in fact on a pro rata basis, using time lapse and population size, the white leftists have killed exponentially more black lives in the chop than cops have over the last 20 years or more

so the joke might be on johnson
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:55 PM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
one thing to remember is

the marxist revolutionary white kids don't really care so much about actual black lives mattering as they do overthrowing the constitution and destroying free enterprise

its more a marriage of convenience

in fact on a pro rata basis, using time lapse and population size, the white leftists have killed exponentially more black lives in the chop than cops have over the last 20 years or more

The joke is also upon the soy boys when some black guy punches them in the mouth. That shit can hurt and not everyone can take a punch.

I'm from the Cool Hand Luke school of fighting.

Keep swingin. Those fucking leftists are going to have to kill me, too.

Just like Cool Hand Luke, the system has beaten us. We don't have to give them any satisfaction, though.

Keep fighting the leftist bastards.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:38 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fighting with fists is a losing battle.
When the OBLM rioters come my way - they will be met with select fire .556 and .30 caliber.

'Legally transferred tax stamp weapons. "
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:04 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

absolutely.. sort of like old Country artists and Blues Singers.. they were from different tracts of town, but they both lamented their lives in song.. they had something in common, but not in the way many though they did.

the joke is on Johnson.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #7
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

https://nypost.com/2020/06/28/what-w...ks-priorities/

What ‘woke’ whites get wrong about blacks’ priorities

This month’s protests started out as a black movement against police brutality, but they have a different look now. In many cases, whites have taken over. They apologize for their “white privilege” and, in at least one case, wash black people’s feet to expiate their collective sins.

Celebrities, athletes and corporate America followed suit. Portland’s police chief resigned, asking to be replaced by a black man, and the CEO of Chick-fil-A urged whites to shine the shoes of black people to show a “sense of shame.” But why now?

To find out, I had to hear what whites were saying. I listened to the protesters, talked with my white friends and read articles and social media posts. What I found was white people overwhelmingly depicting black people as desperate and defeated, with no way to pull themselves out of their misery.

“I understand your point,” a white friend said when I objected to this simplistic narrative. “But don’t you think blacks are being oppressed?”

That’s when I realized that white wokeness is the new factor in our national life. It has been embedded into the consciousness of whites that all blacks are the same and that they all face impossible barriers to improvement — from standardized tests to the black men being arrested on the nightly news. A growing number of whites believe that black life is unrelentingly grim.

Most whites don’t have many black friends to give them firsthand accounts of what their experiences are with racism. While most blacks do experience some discrimination or racial prejudice, it is rarely violent, and it doesn’t hold them back in a significant sense.

The media give a distorted view of black life. We see this in the stories they choose to report — and those they eschew. In 2018, police shot and killed 54 unarmed men; 22 were black. Compared with the percentage of blacks in the US population, that figure looks disproportionate — but black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime and thus tend to have more interactions with the police.

Every police shooting must be investigated thoroughly and fairly, but we should also demand fair and thorough media coverage of these shootings. It’s telling that so many people can name some of the unarmed black men killed by police, but few can name any of the white men.

Blacks do lag whites in many socioeconomic indicators — but most blacks don’t live in poverty, don’t have constant run-ins with law enforcement and aren’t uneducated. It’s important to look at racial disparities in context. Though blacks commit more violent crime than whites do in relative terms, in absolute terms, the percentage of people who commit any violent crime is tiny. The white violent crime rate is 0.12 percent; for blacks, it is 0.44 percent. By any standard, most people aren’t violent criminals, regardless of their race.

Yet sympathetic non-blacks often see blacks as oppressed victims with limited opportunities. Since the killing of George Floyd, I’ve had many conversations with whites, mostly centered on my own well-being. Many of my black friends relate stories of management at their companies telling employees to “check on” their black co-workers.

Everywhere one looks, organizations are showing their solidarity with Black Lives Matter — both the motto and the organization. Uber Eats canceled its delivery fees for black businesses. Turn on YouTube TV or order from Amazon, and you’ll see messages of support for “the black community.” Nike, the NFL and others made Juneteenth a paid holiday for all employees. These gestures, mostly symbolic, suggest what whites believe blacks are concerned about. They seem insincere.
Since they don’t have many blacks in their social circles, and having conversations with blacks is awkward and can take time, woke whites opt for easy, feel-good actions, most of which will have no effect on police brutality, on the quality of black schools or neighborhoods or on black lives generally.

Most woke whites have good intentions, but their symbolic gestures will, at best, have little effect and, at worst, do real harm. The campaign against police is a good example. Broad anti-police sentiment has already caused cops to become less proactive in high-crime neighborhoods, with the predictable result that shootings have spiked around the country.

Whites are engaging in activism motivated by a misperception about black life that doesn’t comport with reality for most blacks. With their views of blacks as wounded and perpetually oppressed, woke whites would do more good by doing nothing.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women