Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40253
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2020, 09:28 PM   #1
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Default Russian bounties on US soldiers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops

I see the future. It involves comments about fake news and libtards and the lamestream media.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops

I see the future. It involves comments about fake news and libtards and the lamestream media.

do you see a future where the NYT will actually produce an "unnamed source" to corroborate this? otherwise it's just another "HATE EVIL TRUMP" screed from the admitted biased NYT

let me know when you see that happening amazing Kreskin

BAHHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you see a future where the NYT will actually produce an "unnamed source" to corroborate this? otherwise it's just another "HATE EVIL TRUMP" screed from the admitted biased NYT

let me know when you see that happening amazing Kreskin

BAHHAHAAAA

"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement Saturday that the President and Vice President Mike Pence were not briefed "on the alleged Russian bounty intelligence."
McEnany said her statement "does not speak to the merit of the alleged intelligence but to the inaccuracy of the New York Times story," which said Trump had been briefed.
McEnany did not deny the validity of the reported US intelligence that a Russian intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to carry out attacks on coalition forces in Afghanistan."

The only part of the story that is being denied is that Trump was briefed on the intelligence not the intelligence itself. I feel certain that he will be asked about it next time he is around microphones.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:32 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

NYT????
THE FISH WRAP OF RECORD???
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:33 PM   #5
yitzchak
Valued Poster

dems want WAR
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:36 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement Saturday that the President and Vice President Mike Pence were not briefed "on the alleged Russian bounty intelligence."
McEnany said her statement "does not speak to the merit of the alleged intelligence but to the inaccuracy of the New York Times story," which said Trump had been briefed.
McEnany did not deny the validity of the reported US intelligence that a Russian intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to carry out attacks on coalition forces in Afghanistan."

The only part of the story that is being denied is that Trump was briefed on the intelligence not the intelligence itself. I feel certain that he will be asked about it next time he is around microphones.

exactly. you see Trump's non-DA NILE as proof of guilt because the NYT said so. and u hate Trump.

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA
Old 06-27-2020, 10:45 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
exactly. you see Trump's non-DA NILE as proof of guilt because the NYT said so. and u hate Trump.

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA

He only has his snot polluting this forum.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:51 PM   #8
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:

what else yous got?

BAHHAAA

I never said that it was proof of guilt. I find it quite reasonable that our intelligence agencies uncovered credible intel that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers and never shared it with the President or anyone on his staff. Again, the credibility of the intel was not denied by the White House.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:55 PM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I never said that it was proof of guilt. I find it quite reasonable that our intelligence agencies uncovered credible intel that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers and never shared it with the President or anyone on his staff. Again, the credibility of the intel was not denied by the White House.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 11:08 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

why would they not share that? more "HATE TRUMP" Intel community "deep state" collusion against Trump? Nah ... they'd never do that .. right?

oh .. they already have with that bogus Russia narrative. unless it can be proven why is this any different than the FAKE Russia claim?

now let's suppose it is true .. does the NYT know they could be leaking info that is very secretive in order to damage Trump? that is a 2 I's for one .. Immoral and Illegal .. sale!

BAHHAAAAA
Old 06-28-2020, 01:21 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said that it was proof of guilt.
Why did you start the thread?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:42 AM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

Original topic denied by all parties involved. One expects the Russians to deny - the Taliban did also.

NYT is renowned for fake news creation and spreading total flasehoods for the political narrative,
Just more of same - Puppy brigade.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:00 AM   #13
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

WSJ and WaPo also confirmed it, as per Fox (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...tack-us-troops). What seems unclear is how high up the chain of command knew about it.

Obviously hasn't been confirmed by OAN or RT, and vigorously denied on various Parler threads, so we are awaiting true journalistic corroboration

If the reporting is true and Trump knew about it, what does this do to his re-election hopes?
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Obama and Biden knw about and coordinated the FBI spying on the trump campaign.

What does that do to biden's elections chances. - provided Biden is cognizant of the election for POTUS,
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:33 AM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

What does Russia putting bounties on soldiers have to do with the President, true story or not? I stubbed my toe this morning, OMFG TRUMP!
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women