Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2020, 05:00 PM   #16
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did anyone ask your permission?

Or did you just assume you had the "privilege" of deciding?

(Terrorists are really presumptive regarding their authority!)
good thing we have experts like smokedog to keep us well informed on the events of the day
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #17
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
On the last board I was on, some people said that they don't open links. You simply can't please everybody.

I always post a link but then I may abbreviate the article and tell the reader, there is more if they want to open the link. This is an individuals choice and I can't see how it affects anybody.

You can either read it all or some of it. It's not as if somebody is forcing you to read the whole thing. If you get bored or think you have the gist, stop reading.

This is one complaint I just don't get.

I do not have to read it but I do have to do an otherwise unnecessary scroll to get to the next post. It is an annoyance more than anything and a reminder that this forum skews much older than most message boards.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 08:06 PM   #18
oeb11
Valued Poster

Oh my - such a burden on the reader.

Please contact the Mod, the owner, and Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, and the Obama era FBI for a thorough investigation of your complaints.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 10:00 PM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Y'all be talking about Janet and Latoya, but Rebie is the cutest Jackson. and this song is better than any Janet or Latoya did.. granted Michael wrote the song, and sang the "centipeede!" punctuations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:36 AM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

That article isn't accurate. Presidential nominees don't pick their running mates, the DNC picks them. Does anyone really think Obama specifically picked Joe Biden to be his running mate? Hell no Obama had no say in it. same thing with Joe Biden his running mate will be who the party picks for him. The media just gives us the illusion that presidential candidates can pick their running mates.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 01:59 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Why do you place a hyperlink AND paste the entirety of the article linked in your posts? The link is enough, Sleepy Oeb.

a matter of choice to give the reader with, a link or the text.

another one is that some sites like WSJ have a paywall. they'd rather not pay to read it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:05 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT- thank you - interesting video - and -to me- reminiscent of "Thriller" -MJ.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 02:26 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That article isn't accurate. Presidential nominees don't pick their running mates, the DNC picks them. Does anyone really think Obama specifically picked Joe Biden to be his running mate? Hell no Obama had no say in it. same thing with Joe Biden his running mate will be who the party picks for him. The media just gives us the illusion that presidential candidates can pick their running mates.
I question whether your conclusion is historically correct, although in some instances there may be less discussion with the Presidential candidate than others. I can see less with Bitten, because, primarily, he's "challenged" currently and who is his VP may well become POTUS before the first term is up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 05:36 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I question whether your conclusion is historically correct, although in some instances there may be less discussion with the Presidential candidate than others. I can see less with Bitten, because, primarily, he's "challenged" currently and who is his VP may well become POTUS before the first term is up.
There may have been a time when a nominee for president had complete freedom to choose his running mate, but in these deceitful times in politics both the DNC and RNC have a lot of influence over who will run along side the candidate. In the case of Barrack they put up Biden because he would be somewhat of a deterrent for a Obama assassination attempt. Biden's VP will most likely be someone that can be relied upon in case Biden either fucks up or drops dead. Personally I can't see Biden getting elected but anything is possible in a country hanging by a thread.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:07 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
In the case of Barrack they put up Biden because he would be somewhat of a deterrent for a Obama assassination attempt.
nonsense.

Biden was considered strong on Foreign Policy, and a seasoned Legislator. he complimented Obama very well.

word is 4 Ladies are left.. Lance Bottoms (the Mayor of Atlanta), Val Demmings, Liz Warren, and Kamala Harris.. 3 of them Black.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:26 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nonsense.

Biden was considered strong on Foreign Policy, and a seasoned Legislator. he complimented Obama very well.

word is 4 Ladies are left.. Lance Bottoms (the Mayor of Atlanta), Val Demmings, Liz Warren, and Kamala Harris.. 3 of them Black.

scratch 3 chungster. Demmings and Harris (still trying to get yer girl back in the race i see .. ok.) have "Black blood" on their hands from their "law and order" days. LizzyHouantis is white. she's definitely out.

so you are ready to go with Lance Bottoms .. right?

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:36 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
nonsense.

I am afraid you're delusional. Biden is a total dumb ass and is corrupt as the day is long. Obama hardly endorsed that stupid fucker. If Biden gets elected the Vice President will essentially be running the country. That person, although will be younger probably won't be too much smarter. There's nothing to look forward to with a Biden administration.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:40 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you are ready to go with Lance Bottoms .. right?

BAHHAAAAA
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:41 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

you are delusional for thinking Biden was chosen as an anti-assassination representative. if it had been the 2020 Biden, perhaps, but you said it was Biden 2008.. which is fundamentally absurd.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:57 PM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
you are delusional for thinking Biden was chosen as an anti-assassination representative. if it had been the 2020 Biden, perhaps, but you said it was Biden 2008.. which is fundamentally absurd.
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women