Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2020, 08:12 AM   #16
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

COVID-19 is fake there 1.8 billion cops and millitary and see them every day I see 0 coronavirus patience ever.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:17 PM   #17
Texas Contrarian
BANNED

Default How the N95 mask design was derived from that of a bra cup (yes, seriously!)

Seems that the late Sara Little Turnbull may have been the Thomas Edison of medical mask design.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...-using-bra-cup

Maybe this bit of progression makes sense, at least on some level. I mean, who among us hasn't attempted from time to time to place our mouth and nose on something that was recently in a bra cup?

(Hat tip: Barry Ritholtz, who linked this somewhere else that doesn't really have all that much to do with masks -- that is, a post on a market-related topic.)
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:57 AM   #18
hambeth
Registered Member

I wear whatever I could find. At first I was very careful about it and wearing disposable masks and throwing them away after using just one time. Then I started to wear them several times. Then suddenly it became so hard to find those masks and now I don't even throw them away. I'm spending the quarantine time here in my real estate in Cannes and people hear don't even wear masks properly. Either they hang it to their neck, or wear it for their chins... I started to think like it's just something for preventing panic in society. Authorities offer wearing masks because they don't have any other effective precautions to take to prevent the panic among people.
hambeth is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 08:51 AM   #19
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

None don't need one. I don't even use condoms so why where a mask
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:26 AM   #20
Reeds
Registered Member

I haven't worried much about this, but I could start wearing masks in winter for outdoor activities.
Reeds is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:28 AM   #21
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

https://youtu.be/_LedizhjPYo

The mask are meant to protect people from you. That’s why when people choose not to wear one in public around you they are assholes. It’s all fun and games until someone close to you dies of Covid or becomes sick.

Unless you have an n95 or the one the cops, firefighters, and medical people use, your not fully protecting yourself at all. It only has a max use of 8 hours though. Last I saw a ten pack is 200 dollars if you want one delivered from Atlanta.

I won’t buy a mask if it’s shipped from China. Defeats the purpose.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #22
orallvr69
Valued Poster

Default masks

If you aren't using an N95 mask and have infectious disease training on it AND mold it to your face so that air cannot come in or out from the sides/top/bottom then you are not doing a damn thing by wearing a mask. By the way, the N95 filters out 95 percent of particulates, hence the name.

Masks, like surgical masks or some home made masks only filter bacterium, not viruses which have smaller molecules. Your only defense is physical distancing (40-50 feet or more) and lots of hand washing.
orallvr69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women