Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2020, 08:01 PM   #1
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default January Trip Report (Long)

Saturday
Hopped on a Southwest flight from Kansas City (temperature 20 degrees) and arrived in sunny San Diego around noon on Saturday. My California friends warned me that it would be cold, but the 65 degree weather and bright sunlight meant I was plenty warm. Hopped the bus to downtown San Diego and grabbed lunch, then took the trolley to the border. Arrived at the famous Hotel Caesar's (where the salad was invented) around 4:00. Must have been a sign: room 69. The room was smaller than I was expecting but it was clean and comfortable. It looked out over the notorious Revolucion Avenue, so I expected it to be noisy on Saturday night. It was. But I have a white noise app on my phone and had no problem sleeping later that night.

I had been in contact with a couple of girls from Seeking Arrangements and one responded faster than the other so she was the lucky recipient of my first cita. She showed up at the hotel at 5:00 without any ID, so I had to go down and get her. The desk clerk lectured me that I was responsible for her. What an ass. Anyway, she was hot, but not affectionate at all. Very focused on hygiene. She asked me a bunch of times if I was sick, and said she was terrified of the corona virus because of all the chinos in Tijuana (all Asians are “chinos” there). She also spent a ton of time in the bathroom. When we finally started it was CBJ (obviously) for a bit, but before we could transition to sex she made me shower, even though I had showered before she got there. I figured it was all a way to stall for time. She rode me cowboy for a bit and then as we moved to mish she checked her phone and said we had 10 minutes left. Did I want to extend our time longer? -- this is after maybe a total of 20 minutes on the bed. I said no, I'll try to finish in 10 minutes and just started to pound away to try to finish in time. After about 10 minutes I said that I figured our time was up, but she said not to worry about it. She flipped to doggy and I started hitting her from behind and she seemed to be enjoying it. I said "10 minutes?" and she laughed and let me keep going. I did eventually finish but it was well over 10 minutes. Still not close to an hour of play time, but I didn't mind. She actually asked me if I wanted to get dinner, but I was not interested in her at this point. She had warmed up a bit but was still nervous about hygiene. Didn't kiss me once. Pass. Gave her 1800 ($100) for the hour, no tip, and sent her home. Not that great a start!

After she left I stopped for some birria (beef stew) before heading to the Zona around 7:00. Stopped in at Chicago Club first to meet up with some guys from another board. Grabbed a drink and took in the sights. The girls were looking amazing. It was the Chinese New Year celebration, and the girls were all dressed up in generic "oriental" costumes. Mostly Japanese, but I guess it's all the same to them, lol (see “chinos” above).

After a few minutes, one of the guys was joined by his civilian GF, who is charming and adorable. A bit after that we all decided to head to Gold Palace because she had a dancer friend there she wanted to see. Perfect! Gold Palace was kind of subdued, but we were shortly joined by the friend, who climbed into my lap and stayed there for the whole night. I bought a bunch of fichas, but all in all it was less than the cost of two lap dances in the US and she was very accommodating for a good three hours. We had a blast, but she was working until 2am and with the time zone differences there was no way I was staying up that late so I got her number and promised to call the next day. The girls wanted to go to Las Chavelas for some music, so we headed there but that didn't last too long. We were all tired and headed our respective ways around 11:30.

Sunday
Sunday morning I got up and had a coffee and headed to the zona around noon. It was dead, with only Hong Kong club having any kind of action. I hung out there a bit, watched a few foam shows, made a few laps. I got bored pretty quickly though. Women there are too mercenary. But again nothing happening anywhere else - Tropical, Adelita, Chavelas, even Chicago was empty. Ended up trolling the paraditas (street girls) for inspiration. Found what I was looking for with Diana outside 8075 hotel.

She was wearing an "edecan-style" outfit and her tits were calling out to me. She’s a chunky girl and has been around for a while (some guys would say “so she’s old and fat?” lol), but one smile and I was hooked. Her service is top notch and she is really sweet. I asked about servicio completo for 30 minutes, and she quoted $50. Inquired about pesos and she said 500p plus 80p for the room (about $30). More than I usually pay for a street girl but wasn't in the mood to argue and she wasn't budging a bit. She was a doll and the service was amazing. Didn't limit access at all. CBJ was mediocre but she got me hard and we went for a while in multiple positions. I would do her again without a doubt. What a sweetheart!

Back to the hotel, then an early dinner of seafood with the plan to try and hook up with the Gold Palace chica from last night.

She said she wasn't going to work today because she has to pack for a trip early Monday morning. But then she messaged me that she would be working later after all. Kind of sucks because I was hoping to have her off the clock for a while, but since she would be working all night and has an early flight she probably wouldn't be joining me at my hotel.

Hit the zona around 6pm. Most places were still quiet. Sat down in Adelita for a bit. A pretty blonde with nice tits and enhanced ass got off the stage and asked to sit with me. She looked like a real pro and I wanted to scope the place out, so I said "Maybe later". But then I just couldn't get anyone else's attention. No one came by for tips or to ask for a ficha. There was a beautiful blonde with a ponytail (my weakness) and jean shorts, but I couldn't even catch her eye. I moved tables and eventually to the bar, but couldn't give my money away. The same thing happened to me on my last trip. So many guys complain that the girls in Adelita are pushy, but I don't see it. Saw the girl from earlier sitting down the bar from me and walked up to her and said "It's later. Can I buy you a drink?" Her name is Danna and she is from Mexico City. Bought her a drink and got to know her a bit. Turns out I was right, she was experienced. She was about to head home from her shift, but I got her number for another day. She is headed to Los Angeles to see clients on Tuesday and Wednesday so she is pretty busy. Probably not someone I want to mess with, lol. For her second drink, the bartender forgot to charge me. I asked her if she ever got her ticket and she said no. I asked if she'd rather have the ticket or if i should just give her what i was going to pay for the drink. She gladly accepted the $10, saying a drink ticket was only 50p ($2.50 out of an $8 drink). In Hong Kong it’s only 32p ($1.75 out of $9)!
Danna (from her social media)

I wasn't interested in a session anyway, as I was hoping to see the girl from Gold Palace. Anyway, after Adelita I went to Chicago to wait and it was a decent time. I really like that place. Plenty of hot women and had some fun. There was a drunk American guy being friendly with everyone, said his name was TJ (lol). He seemed pretty cool, until I realized that his friendliness was just an attempt to get people to buy him alcohol. He literally asked everyone, including the waiters and bartenders to buy him a drink. Ugly...

So anyway I got to Gold Palace when my girl said she would be there. She wasn’t. Thirty years of dealing with latinas and I still haven’t learned they won’t be anywhere on time. The waiters kept bringing girls over. I told them I was waiting for a friend. They asked who and I told them “Carmela.” They didn't know who that was so they kept bringing more girls over. After a while of waiting I gave in and allowed one to sit, telling her that I was waiting for a friend and when she got here we'd have to stop. No problem. She was Melissa from Jalisco. Very cute with big natural tits. She said it was her second day but that she worked in Hong Kong three years earlier before heading back to Jalisco. She was fun and did a great job in the booth. Didn't really dance but basically just stuck her hand down my pants for the better part of an hour. I told Melissa I'd come back to see her on Monday.

Carmela finally arrived and everyone had a laugh because her name is actually Canela (Cinnamon), or maybe Candela? They acted like I was an idiot for messing that up. Anyway, she was fun in the booth, good dances and eventually I suggested we get a room. I asked if she preferred the VIP or a room in the hotel and she said hotel. She quoted 1500 ($85) for an hour and I said OK. The room cost $28 (literally two 30 minute charges -- I’ll bet an overnight would have been about the same!). In the room she was great, with BBBJ and DATY, followed by various positions, covered. The knock came while we were in the middle of fucking and she told them to go away. It seemed pretty quick for an hour, but she said it was about right. I kept going and eventually finished when another knock came. We got dressed and I checked my watch and we were in there less than half an hour. I was annoyed, but I had nutted so wasn't in the mood to argue (or keep going). Kissed her goodbye and left. Kind of a sour end to the night but I got my nut so it was fine. I'm not sure I'll ever use that hotel again, but maybe I will if I go back to see Melissa.

Grabbed a fish ceviche from the seafood cart and a cup of birria from the taco stand, then headed back to the hotel.

Monday
Moved to Hotel Cascadas above Hong Kong around 2:30. Dropped my stuff and was at Hong Kong by 3:00. It was pretty busy.
First girl I sat with was Fania de TJ - small, young, pretty, with great tits. high pressure for room. Started at 80, dropped to 70, then 60. But she wanted 100 for BBBJ. Was about to go with her and just do the CBJ but she finished her drink and left.
Next was Sonia de CDMX - big fake tits and plumped lips, not my type, but really good conversation. Not flirty or aggressive at all, but pleasant to sit and chat with for one drink.

Finally came Erika de Monterrey - very sexy, aggressive. Wouldn't budge on condom for BJ, but agreed to $60 and we went up to the room. Decent session. DATY, CBJ, multiple positions. Kind of wish I had gone with Fania, who was sexier, prettier, and the same price. Erika looked older in the light, but who knows what Fania would have been like in the room. Typical buyer's remorse!

Met another monger from yet another board at HK’s sports bar and we walked over to Hotel Caesars for dinner around 6:30. Caesar salad, shrimp appetizer and grilled steak. The salad was good, but basic. Still, worth it just for the story. Steak was very tender and would order it again for sure.

Walked back to HK after dinner. Sat at the bar. Lots of action for Monday night. Tons of great girls but neither of us were ready to go up just yet. I was expecting to see Melissa at Gold Palace later and she messaged me at 7:30 that she was at work already for her 8:00 shift. Wow, an early chica! We did chat with a couple of girls who insisted they were sisters and that it was their first day. Don't know which of those two claims to believe, but they were sweet.

After a bit we wandered to Tropical (dead), Chicago (surprisingly dead) and then to Adelita (surprisingly busy). Sat for a drink. Met Sonia de Jalisco who spoke good English and worked the joystick. Drank her drink fast because she knew I wasn't going up right away. Still worth the $10. It was about 10pm and my wingman headed back to Hong Kong while I was thinking about Melissa. I did pop in to Chicago for a minute but headed to Golden Palace around 11:00.

Melissa saw me right away and jumped in my lap. She drank her fichas really fast, so I knew that I had to make a decision soon or I'd go broke. Obviously, she couldn't go to Cascadas during her shift. So my options were to take her to the hotel at Gold Palace, wait for her to get off her shift at 4 a.m., or put her off until tomorrow. She was off work the next day and said she'd be willing to come see me. But I knew she still expected me to take her up that night, since I blew her off the day before.
Also, she reminded me that it was only her third day, and I actually believed her. She even said that I would be her first client since starting the job, and she seemed sincere.
I decided that I didn't want to push it another day. Went back to hotel. Paid $14 for the room this time. Decent session. I realized that I wasn't prepared for the session and had to use the crappy hotel condom instead of my Bare Skins. Decided against DATY since we only had 30 minutes. CBJ was pretty bad, lots of teeth. But she was cute, with big soft titties and was willing to do any positions I wanted. Pretty good time. Gave her $60 and a $10 tip.

I can’t see myself ever wanting to go to Gold Palace again. If I want to see her, she can come to Cascadas. Grabbed a cup of birria and a taco at the cart and headed to bed around 1am.

Tuesday
Woke up around 9:30, way too early. The curtains did nothing to block the sun and it was too bright and warm to sleep. Next time I'll request a room with no windows. I had a deep desire to go home. Just felt burned out and not interested in the Zona stuff. I actually checked but would have been $400 to change the flight. I decided to hope that spending time away from Zona would recharge me. It ended up being just what I needed. In retrospect I should have actually headed down to Ensenada or Rosarito like I had planned and spent a day outside of TJ. I could even have done some girls down there. But in the end what I did was fine.
Breakfast in Hong Kong, steak and eggs surrounded by strippers. The club was dead at 10:00 am. Lots of employees cleaning and stuff. They're were still girls, but they were not hustling.

Grabbed an Uber and headed to the beach. Got there around 1:30 and my first stop was a taco stand called Xolo Tacos known for their famous tuétano (bone marrow). One marrow bone and a birria & marrow taco for 40 pesos. One of the best things I've ever had and it was under $3 with tip. I went back later for another but didn't realize they closed at 2pm. Glad I made it there in time. Will return for sure.

Walked the beach for a while. Checked out the border wall and some of the shops. So many great looking restaurants. I wish I could eat as much as I used to. Grabbed a coconut and drank it looking out over the ocean while wrote down some notes and surfed the web. Headed back to the Zona around 4, feeling refreshed and ready for a good night.

Beach view: http://i.imgur.com/21RyDHe.mp4

Hong Kong had picked up a lot. Sat with a girl named "Chaclosky" (I had her spell it). She said it was Russian and she just liked the way it sounded. OK, whatever. Erika from yesterday also stopped by to say hi, but didn't stay. Met up with my wingman from the day before and we made the rounds. Chicago and Adelita were both dead, but Tropical was surprisingly busy. We had a drink but didn't chat up any ladies. Hong Kong was crazy busy @ 8:00. Too much for me. I said goodbye to my wingman for a bit and headed to Chicago, but it was pretty slow; Adelita was ok. Melissa from Golden Palace wanted to come to my hotel since it is her day off. I was still a bit sour about the previous night, even though she was fine, so I told her I wasn't feeling well and not to wait for me.

Back to Chicago around 9:30. Decent selection of girls. Met Damaris de Sinaloa. Great tits, exotic looks, good action in the booth. She works until 4am. Don't want to wait but don't want to use their hotel when I have a great room at Cascadas. Around 11:00 she says she can come to my hotel for an hour around midnight if I can wait. I agreed and gave her my number, although I didn't expect her to actually call. One hour for $100 for everything. Headed back to Hong Kong to wait. It was still packed. Wtf Tuesday? Met Aida. Short, with nicely shaped fake boobs. Looked almost like she was south Asian. Very cute. Very affectionate. Maybe another day. I was still waiting for Damaris.

Ran into my wingman again. Sat with him and we were quickly joined by aggressive "sisters". Mine drank her beer fast and left as soon as I declined going upstairs. He hit the jackpot with his girl and took her upstairs. She ended up staying for a couple of hours. At 11:45 Damaris messaged to confirm we were still on. At 11:55 she was on her way and she was actually at the Cascadas entrance right at midnight. It was a milagro! We headed upstairs and had an hour of fun. She didn't care much about DATY but loved me fingering her while sucking on her tits. She licked me a little bit but insisted on a condom for sucking and fucking. Not a clock watcher but she did have to get back because she told them she was just going out for food. We showered and I sent her on her way. Good session, and I'd repeat for sure.

Grabbed a birria from the cart and headed to bed around 2:00.

Wednesday
Got up feeling the same malaise from Tuesday. Six days is just too long of a trip, but I wanted to amortize the cost of the flight. Learned my lesson. Three good days are plenty. Met my friend for breakfast at the hotel restaurant. I checked out of Cascadas and moved to Hotel Coahuila. $20 for the night plus $5 key deposit. Able to check in at noon no problem. Unfortunately the only room available was right by the stairs. Thankfully, the third floor doesn’t get a lot of late night action. I didn’t want to hear heels on the tile all night.

Grabbed an Uber to Parque Morales. There's another Xolo Tacos right there, so I grabbed another marrow taco while they were still open. They gave me an extra marrow bone and consomme compliments of the house. Amazing food and so cheap.

The park itself was pretty depressing. It has a free zoo that was not worth the price of admission. Old world zoos make me sad. The tigers were pacing back and forth in their little cages. It's better than some zoos I've been to, but doesn't compare to American ones. The rest of the park reminded me of a county fair, with run down rides and concession stands. Still, it was a beautiful day and the walk refreshed me. I was ready for another night in the Zona.

Around 3:00 I decided to grab another street girl. I figured that as long as the bar girls were screwing me around, I might as well pay less and not worry about if I am getting screwed or not! My notes say that I saw Paola from Puebla. I remember the session was standard, but I honestly have no memory of what made me pick her. 500 pesos for servicio completo, 30 minutes with CBJ and two positions. Satisfactory for the price ($30).

I returned to the hotel to get cleaned up a bit, then headed down to Adelita around 4:00. Seemed OK. Met Isabella de Cancun. She spoke perfect English, decent-looking but very plastic. Didn't inquire about price, but I'm guessing at the high end given her English skills and her professional attitude. She said she lives full time in Cancun and flies to TJ for a couple of weeks at a time to make money to support her business - no idea what that business is, and she didn't say. I mentioned that I was staying at Coahuila and she said she stays there too since she doesn't have her own place in TJ. I told her that I was headed to dinner but may see her later. She only works until 10 but would come to my room after her shift since it was right there. Convenient, if needed. We didn't have much chemistry and she wasn't super affectionate, so I wasn't expecting to take her up on the offer.
Headed to Lion Fish for dinner and enjoyed it a lot. It’s an upscale seafood restaurant and very popular. I had a big plate of ceviche as well as two tostadas, one of octopus and one of blue crab. Total of $17. Awesome. Returned to the zona to see the sights.

First stop was Tropical. It was busy but way too loud. Left and headed to Chicago Club. It was also busy, with some great-looking girls but it was too loud there too. I still have no idea why latinos like their music so loud. Even at a restaurant, a mariachi band will stand right next to a table with a family eating dinner and play trumpets and tubas right in their face. It's annoying from across the restaurant, but they seem to enjoy it.

At Chicago Club a waiter asked if I wanted a girl and I said I didn't need him to bring one. But he pointed out a pretty one with big tits and said she was new. So I waved her over. She was Angie from Tijuana and claimed it was her second day. I believe it. No client skills at all. It was too loud to try to talk to her and she wasn't engaging me at all. I decided to leave before she even finished her drink.

Isabella from Adelita messaged me to remind me she is still there. I tell her I may catch her at the hotel later. I do want to go to Adelita but don't want to run into her, so decide to kill time until after 10 when she leaves. A quick walk through HK, but it is too busy at 9:00 on a Wednesday. Back to Tropical and the music is reasonable (or maybe just seems like it because it's Guns n Roses?). Grab a seat at the stage and a waiter brings by Kassandra de Veracruz. I was about to wave her away until I took another look. Holy crap this girl is tiny and super fucking cute. She's also very bubbly and touchy-feely, so I'm happy all of a sudden! She is adorable but honestly looks way too young. She's not even wearing stripper clothes. Just jeans and a white shirt. I buy her a drink and she dances for me in the booth.

There is a guy sitting by the stage with five girls. Each girl takes a turn dancing on the stage while the other girls cheer her on. The guy just looks bored. The girls all tip each other lavishly. I'll bet the same 20 dollars kept getting passed around from girl to girl. I ask Kassandra if she dances and she says yes, in fact she is up next. She says she has to go change and asks me to wait for her.

All of a sudden, the stripper group is gone and there is local banda music playing. Locals are dancing with each other on the stage. No stripping at all, and no sign of Kassandra. I give up and head to leave when a waiter stops me and says that the upstairs Tiki Room is open. It wasn't open the other times I had been to BT, so I was curious to see it. I head up and find the stripper group from before is up there, with one more guy having joined them. They seem to be having a great time, but a waiter heads right over to me and says it is closed for a "private party." Whatever. Someone should tell the guys downstairs. It's 10:45 or so and I head to Adelita. No sign of Kassandra.

It's pretty good and I sit with a few different girls and am enjoying myself. Since I have a room at Coahuila I am really on the hunt for my girl to be from Adelita. Eventually I sat with Betsabet. This was my biggest rookie mistake of the week! I did everything wrong, ignored all the signs because she was pretty with big tits and she was there.. She was super aggressive, professional acting. In the booth her kisses were just a peck (huge clue). When I asked about time she said 80 for 30 minutes or 150 for the hour (another big clue, with the extreme focus on time right away). I foolishly agreed to 30 minutes as long as it included BBBJ and promised that if it was good we could do an hour since it was my room. Before we left, she asked for one more ficha to bring to the room (cue narrator: "It was at this point that KCQuestor knew he had fucked up").

In the room she wanted money up front, but agreed that I could just set it on the table. She specifically asked me what time it was when I took off my watch. Once we were naked, she sucked my bare cock for 5 seconds before she tried to put the condom on. Then after a few minutes of mediocre blowjob, she asked me to rub her (more time wasted). She finally got me hard and tried to fuck. But, she only would let me do missionary. She said I was too big for doggy, which I've heard before from smaller girls and only after trying. She wasn't interested in moving. After a few minutes of that, she stopped me and asked me to check the time. It had been only 15 minutes. She tried to finish me by hand. I'd had enough and kicked her out, something I've never done before. She took the money and left..

I wanted to try to salvage the night, so I headed out to Chicago, but it was too fucking loud! I realized that nothing good was going to happen when I was in that kind of mood. It was midnight of my last night in Tijuana and I just wanted to be done. Headed back to the hotel and went to bed.

Thursday
I checked out of Coahuila and checked my bags at the front desk at Hong Kong. I headed to the beach for another marrow taco and maybe try something else. Arrived to find the cart was gone. I messaged their Facebook and they responded quickly that all of their locations were closed for the day. Very strange and very disappointing. Walked along the beach and had a dozen oysters and a couple of shrimp tacos on a patio overlooking the ocean, then headed back to the zona.

I walked through the alley and saw tiny, reliable Melissa standing outside La Carreta and friendly, reliable Jessica outside Eduardo. Decided that I'd let lunch settle a bit and then head out and catch one of them before I leave for the airport. I figured that with my luck lately I should just go with someone reliable that wouldn't cost me much if it was awful.

Headed into Hong Kong at 1:00 and got my last free drink of the trip. Sat down in the front and smiled at a really pretty blonde. She came over and sat down and was really interesting. She spoke pretty good English and told me she was Colombian, from Cartagena. We talked a bit about Colombia and I was feeling pretty good about her. A waiter came over and I offered her a ficha. She ordered a tequila and then she and the waiter said something else in Spanish that I didn't catch.

A few minutes later he came back with a glass of tequila and a beer. He handed her two ficha tickets and told me it was $18. That was the straw that broke me. I said no. I said that I had offered to buy her a drink, not two, and that I wasn't paying for it. She agreed to send back the tequila. When he walked away she asked me not to be mad. I said that waiters were all thieves and I was done with being cheated. She admitted that she had ordered the extra drink, but not to try to cheat me. She said just liked to chase her tequila with a beer. She said she didn't care about the fichas. She said 32 pesos wasn't worth anything to her, and threw the ticket on the floor. Anyway, she kept protesting that she wasn't trying to steal from me, but in the end she just drank the beer and I sent her away. I don't think she would be hurting for attention. She was in another guy's booth in a few minutes.

I was feeling pretty good for standing up for myself -- not something I am good at doing -- and decided to move to the back of the bar in preparation for going to the alley. Sat down and I was joined by Sybil of Cancun. Holy shit, this girl totally saved the last day of my trip. She turned everything around. I really, really wish I had met her earlier, as everything about this chick was amazing. In the booth she was funny and attentive. She spoke almost no english but kept trying even though we were doing fine with spanish. It was a real joy to talk to her. She was interested in everything and made me feel like she really wanted to be with me. Just what I pay for. Bought her three drinks and she danced for me, rubbed on me, and kissed me while looking into my eyes. I agreed to go up to the room, although at this point I did get a little bit nervous. Not only did she seem too good to be true, but she asked for $80. I asked about pesos and she took out her phone and calculated, quoting 1440 exactly. I agreed on the understanding that she'd suck me sin condom and she agreed as long as I was clean.

We went up to the room ($19) and she didn't mention money at all. The session was AMAZING, and if it could have lasted for hours I'd gladly have paid her for her time. BBBJ moved into DATY. I think she was trying to get off, as she kept telling me what she liked and made sure I was doing it right. Into sex and we just clicked. When the knock came I remembered that I have VIP and I never mentioned it to the front desk guy. Dammit, I could have had 45 minutes instead of 30! She yelled that we were finishing up and we hurried to the end. Fantastic time, and as we were cleaning up we were still talking and enjoying the time. I gave her 1500 pesos ($85) -- easier than making change and she earned it. I walked her down and said goodbye. Day salvaged. Hell, the trip was salvaged.

Walked up to Revolution to get rid of the rest of my pesos. Bought a few cigars at La Casa del Habano, and some gifts at Pasaje Rodriguez. I walked past the shops at Plaza Santa Cecilia and saw all of the American football teams on various items -- jerseys, serapes, canvas bags. They had just about every team but nothing for the Chiefs. It would have been a hoot to show up at the Superbowl party on Sunday wearing a Chiefs poncho! Had some of the best fried chicken in the world from a greasy diner on Primera, then I grabbed my bags from HK and hopped the limo to the border. The crossing was nearly empty, hardly any cars and no line at all for customs. Flew through and trolley/bus to the airport was seamless.

In the end it was a good trip, but too long. I can't wait to go back, but next time will either be a shorter trip or I'll take my own advice and head to Ensenada for a day or two. I’m thinking mid-April.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:24 AM   #2
sherm
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Moral of the story - “chicken always tastes better after a good fuck”
sherm is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:39 AM   #3
porndog
Gaining Momentum

wow you had lotsa fun in the zona.
porndog is offline   Quote