Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
jamesphoto69
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Another costly newbie mistake - almost

So I'm in the Lone Star State on a work detail from the north. Never been in the hobby in the past. Got lonely about a month ago and made a purchase. An outcall that turned into an incall and cost me a bunch of bananas. Sent more then half payment via Google Pay because I was "new" and had no reference. She arrived 2 hours late to appt and did not provide any more then a bbbj (it is that time of the month I was told AFTER she arrived). Okay, I learned from that one.

Last Sunday I arrange another play date. Go with cash bananas in hand and have a great time. This last was young, hot and willing to please. And she did. I thanked her until I was blue in the face. Said I wanted to see her again and she told me she was going to Austin to work. Damn.

Made another appt to see a SP today. Made arrangements to see her in her downtown apt. She said she had "rules" (okay we all do...). Said her method of payment was a Steam Wallet gift card. She would not take cash - only this card. I've never heard of this card. I told her no. She said I could once again pay with Google pay. Okay sweet.

Had to take the city bus to her location cause I will not take the company truck into unknown areas. As I got close she texted to say she is in the he lobby waiting for me. Once I got to her (rather nice) apt the lobby for was locked and she was not waiting for me. I texted her to come down and let me in. She asked for full payment (again via Google pay) before coming down to open door. Bullshit. Not gonna happen.

The big head took over. I told her I would not do that and that I was on my way back to bus stop to head home. She explained to me that she "has plenty of business and doesn't really need mine".

I went home...
jamesphoto69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that's a hard way to learn. Please expose who these women are or it doesn't help anyone else avoid them.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:45 PM   #3
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hope you don't give up . lots of lovey ladies out there
who will treat you right ,
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Oh newbies are so cute ... newbies remind me of baby seals begging to be clubbed.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 PM   #5
Alpine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

James,
Sorry to hear that you had some bad introductory experiences.
Here are a few things that you can do to avoid it happening to you again,

You now have access to the "rest of the story" read reviews and stick with well respected ladies with good reviews. Hint, two very fine ladies responded to your post. Geographically they are out of reach for me, how ever, If they were near to me I would put both of them on my visit with list.

Happy future adventures to you!
Alpine
Alpine is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM   #6
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
James,
Sorry to hear that you had some bad introductory experiences.
Here are a few things that you can do to avoid it happening to you again,

You now have access to the "rest of the story" read reviews and stick with well respected ladies with good reviews. Hint, two very fine ladies responded to your post. Geographically they are out of reach for me, how ever, If they were near to me I would put both of them on my visit with list.

Happy future adventures to you!
Alpine

Ditto what Alpine said!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #7
Nerdfun
Gaining Momentum

I gotta say, I'm still very much a newbie if you go by the number of different providers I've seen (5), but only the first one, the first time I ever indulged, did I feel in any way ripped off, and that was only due to cost vs what I got, and the fact that it was a hard upsell the instant she got there. The 4 since - never felt ripped off, in fact quite the opposite. All of them were multiple repeats while I was in their area, the only reason I don;t see any of them is I no longer travel to their areas (well, the 4th as of this Friday which will be my last day here). I guess I am just a different kind of guy, I'd rather establish a connection with a provider and see her over and over instead of collecting visits like trading cards. And I've been rather lucky, by being pretty picky. I've seen positive reviews of other providers in my area, and their pictures look just like my type, but I already have a good thing going with Provider A, why take a chance with Provider B? Sorry of that makes me some sort of oddball compared to most here, but it has worked out very well and kept me satisfied while on the road and away from home for weeks at a time.
2 were from reading reviews and bios here. One was actually from BP, though she had reviews here that were mixed, many of the "YMMV" type - well, she and I hit it off very well on our first meeting and were she still around it would be a definite Yes from me. The two currently on here have TONS of positive reviews which from my experience are well-deserved. So DO start reading reviews, you're in a hotbed of activity where you are and there are plenty of choices, and lots of them have plenty of great reviews. Pick one of them instead of some random thing you find on sites like STG, you will have a much nicer experience.
Nerdfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:20 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Alpine just nailed it!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 05:14 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Live and learn...

As we get older, the lessons in life get more expensive. You'll learn... or you'll find another hobby.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:26 AM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

You can reduce the chances of them taking off with your money by never paying in advance. There are plenty of providers that don't require you to risk your money up front on someone you've never met.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:19 PM   #11
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Hmm, steam Wallet gift card and google pay? are fewer ladies taking cash now days?
RetiredSubmariner is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #12
anonsull
Valued Poster

Usually I'd say stop paying upfront but clearly you noobs aren't gonna learn so I'll sit and read these stories and find pleasure.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:30 PM   #13
jamesphoto69
Registered Member

Thanks so much for your great advice. Next time keep your trap shut. You were a newbie once
jamesphoto69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:31 PM   #14
butthosurfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

This is the same chick that got took not very long ago, hack. I only posted in that one so I could find my post easily.

Listen though we had a chick in new Orleans that could write, so talented, I'd bet she's writing smut and making some coin, she even had a sense of humor. That was a cool chick, good fuck and interesting person too. One of her mandles was this crazy pirate guy that would write novels, those reviews bored me but her other stuff was great. She did this pretty woman review with a mandle that only reviewed chicks from that agency, wild. Her comedy was fucking good, especially for a female

She had some wild mandels and the not so bright tricks flocked to her shit, it was very entertaining
butthosurfer is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:00 AM   #15
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Hope you don't give up . lots of lovey ladies out there
who will treat you right ,
+1