Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its almost summer and I have the answer to rapid weight loss!!

Hello Everyone~
I hope everyone is having a great month so far!! I turned 38 on the second and am both focused and motivated helping others. I am starting a new business and it involves body wraps ~ nutrition ~ stretching/ ab work ~ therapeutic massage

Fitness has always been a passion in my life, as I workout regularly and drink a ton of green tea and water... Over the years I have tried almost everything on the market including gells ~ zappers ~ suppliments to achieve a toned body.

A girlfriend of mine started using a product line called http://myitworks.com/ http://www.facebook.com/WrapYourself...anyelle?ref=hl to shred inches off the waist line... She has succeeded at losing over 10 inches. I wrapped for the first time and saw imediate results. I have been to several spas over the years and I must admit that this is the most effective and cost efficient

I posted a picture in my showcase...This photo was taken 72 hours after the initial wrap....Ladies, if you host a party I will wrap you for free!!
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If I lost 10 inches I would become a woman. lol

Looks like some type of multi level marketing scheme to me.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with your interpretation... I think its actually called multi level marketing. You actually have the ability to make alot of money and meet different people all focused on the same goal... Looking and feeling about out ones self... It is a legal sales opportunity that has potential to assist all parties involved. I am not fast to endorse suppliment/ equipment without proper testing. I actually went to the Pizza Ranch tonight and I took a suppliment designed to block the carbs. I will then wrap tomorrow night after detoxing with green tea. I will update with results. Feel free to visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/WrapYours...page_new_likes as there are several pictures and product information...
Old 04-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #4
royamcr
Valued Poster

mmmmm, pizza.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:54 PM   #5
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pizza, chicken, and a salad...
Old 04-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I'm trying something new for me regarding weight loss. My nephew signed up for one of those programs that sell you prepackaged meals to eat and the thought occurred to me - why couldn't you do that on your own? I looked into the frozen foods section of my local grocery store and came across the Healthy Choice meals. The portions are small, but there are always vegetables and sometimes 'dessert' (usually spiced apples or a combination of spiced apples and cherries) and the calorie range is from 240 to 320 per meal. I already drink no calorie beverages (black coffee, green tea and caffeine-free Diet Coke), so I figured that if I limit myself to a reasonable breakfast (McDonald's Egg McMuffin (300 calories) and a Healthy Choice for lunch and dinner, I could lose weight, right?

It worked. To this point I have lost 33 pounds in about 6 weeks. When I feel the need to snack, I either fight through the urge or have a bowl of stewed tomatoes, cottage cheese or a bowl of spinach, all things I enjoy. My goal is to lose 90 pounds by November and even though I know the weight will become progressively more difficult to lose, I feel I can do it.

I look for bargains on the meals - Wal-Mart usually has them for $2 each and sometimes the chains (Hy-Vee, Price Chopper, etc.) have them on sale for about the same, but with a wider selection.

It's just something I'm trying.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

cool man, good luck. We need a biggest loser hooker contest on here. Guy who loses most weight gets a free session. :-)
Old 04-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Beatle View Post
I'm trying something new for me regarding weight loss. My nephew signed up for one of those programs that sell you prepackaged meals to eat and the thought occurred to me - why couldn't you do that on your own? I looked into the frozen foods section of my local grocery store and came across the Healthy Choice meals. The portions are small, but there are always vegetables and sometimes 'dessert' (usually spiced apples or a combination of spiced apples and cherries) and the calorie range is from 240 to 320 per meal. I already drink no calorie beverages (black coffee, green tea and caffeine-free Diet Coke), so I figured that if I limit myself to a reasonable breakfast (McDonald's Egg McMuffin (300 calories) and a Healthy Choice for lunch and dinner, I could lose weight, right?

It worked. To this point I have lost 33 pounds in about 6 weeks. When I feel the need to snack, I either fight through the urge or have a bowl of stewed tomatoes, cottage cheese or a bowl of spinach, all things I enjoy. My goal is to lose 90 pounds by November and even though I know the weight will become progressively more difficult to lose, I feel I can do it.

I look for bargains on the meals - Wal-Mart usually has them for $2 each and sometimes the chains (Hy-Vee, Price Chopper, etc.) have them on sale for about the same, but with a wider selection.

Your nutrition plan sounds awesome. and it seems you are on track for success!!
I have been at this Fitness and Nutrition thing for quite so time and it always comes back to eating right and exercise. I have also infused yoga and massage into my life and it seems to help on many other levels....
Old 04-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #9
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:

wow, Congrats on doing something far better than others who also try to diet

interesting way to reduce calories... very easy and cheap to do, most importantly you are losing the weight(fat, I hope)

I find this an interesting example of how to diet below...all that matters for a diet to work is to eat fewer calories than you burn,
which is true for saving money, just spend less than you make and you save money!

Keep up the hard work!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08...sor/index.html

For 10 weeks, Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, ate one of these sugary cakelets every three hours, instead of meals. To add variety in his steady stream of Hostess and Little Debbie snacks, Haub munched on Doritos chips, sugary cereals and Oreos, too.
His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food.
The premise held up: On his "convenience store diet," he shed 27 pounds in two months.
For a class project, Haub limited himself to less than 1,800 calories a day. A man of Haub's pre-dieting size usually consumes about 2,600 calories daily.So he followed a basic principle of weight loss: He consumed significantly fewer calories than he burned.
His body mass index went from 28.8, considered overweight, to 24.9, which is normal. He now weighs 174 pounds.
But you might expect other indicators of health would have suffered. Not so.
Haub's "bad" cholesterol, or LDL, dropped 20 percent and his "good" cholesterol, or HDL, increased by 20 percent. He reduced the level of triglycerides, which are a form of fat, by 39 percent.
"That's where the head scratching comes," Haub said. "What does that mean? Does that mean I'm healthier? Or does it mean how we define health from a biology standpoint, that we're missing something?"

Despite his temporary success, Haub does not recommend replicating his snack-centric diet.
"I'm not geared to say this is a good thing to do," he said. "I'm stuck in the middle. I guess that's the frustrating part. I can't give a concrete answer. There's not enough information to do that."
Two-thirds of his total intake came from junk food. He also took a multivitamin pill and drank a protein shake daily. And he ate vegetables, typically a can of green beans or three to four celery stalks.
Families who live in food deserts have limited access to fresh fruits and vegetables, so they often rely on the kind of food Haub was eating.
"These foods are consumed by lots of people," he said. "It may be an issue of portion size and moderation rather than total removal. I just think it's unrealistic to expect people to totally drop these foods for vegetables and fruits. It may be healthy, but not realistic."
Haub's body fat dropped from 33.4 to 24.9 percent. This posed the question: What matters more for weight loss, the quantity or quality of calories?
His success is probably a result of caloric reduction, said Dawn Jackson Blatner, a dietitian in Chicago, Illinois.
"It's a great reminder for weight loss that calories count," she said. "Is that the bottom line to being healthy? That's another story."
Blatner, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association, said she's not surprised to hear Haub's health markers improved even when he loaded up on processed snack cakes.
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I went on a low carb diet with a local weight loss professional. I was taken off my meal time insulin and last week I ran out of medication for my hypertension (VA screw up again). Four days later I went in and they took my BP....it was normal. Normal with no medication or the symptons of not having taken it (joint aches, pressure in the frontal lobe, etc). I am still not taking it though it has finally arrived until I wait a couple more days and get a good professional BP check.
I have also lost 20 lbs but I think I've added some muscle weight since I now have the energy to start with the weights again. We shall see in two weeks when they check my muscle/fat ratio.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:41 AM   #11
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I went on a low carb diet with a local weight loss professional. I was taken off my meal time insulin and last week I ran out of medication for my hypertension (VA screw up again). Four days later I went in and they took my BP....it was normal. Normal with no medication or the symptons of not having taken it (joint aches, pressure in the frontal lobe, etc). I am still not taking it though it has finally arrived until I wait a couple more days and get a good professional BP check.
I have also lost 20 lbs but I think I've added some muscle weight since I now have the energy to start with the weights again. We shall see in two weeks when they check my muscle/fat ratio.
sounds like good news all around, but only good news since you are losing weight

I watched "Forks over Knives" and the MDs had this idea that they could fix all these people who had nearly blocked off coronary arteries by taking them off meat.
Their big reasoning behind this push towards vegetarianism/vegan-ism, is the "China study" which showed people who had money to eat meat, had heart dz/cancer and those who were poor, didnt eat meat, didnt have cancer/heart dz

Really, what gives cancer is having money and being a fat ass
]Everyone who they saw in the movie/documentary, had heart disease and thru not eating meat, had their coronary arteries open up

they also lost considerable weight
so the lesson isnt to not eat meat, but to not be fat. that'll pay off in the long term
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I love hearing success stories!! We are all given just one body and it is important to treat it right.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #13
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Smile

Quote:
The portions are small

It worked.
IMHO Sixth is onto something. 33 pounds in about 6 weeks and didn't have to pay for books, pills, shakes, pricey promises etc.

Dieting makes me think of cutting out the carbs, or low fat, or no alcohol, or low glycemic, low calorie, and what is most interesting to me is, if you add up the calories you shave off by not consuming whichever of these you're cutting out, say it results in you eating 500 or 1000 less calories per day, what if instead a person were to eat or drink what they wanted, just in smaller portions, that way to not have to eliminate an entire group of food or drinks. Only an observation, pure speculation.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Thanks, PS!
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have discovered that even if you don't go for some program the "healthy" food costs at least twice as much as the "good" food.

I still have five vials of Novolog and don't know what to do with them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women