Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Independent vs. Agency vs. Providers sharing an incall

A few threads lately have made me consider how the definitions for "independent" and "agency" have blurred, especially when you factor in providers sharing an incall. I define these terms as follows:

Independent - self-sufficient provider who is responsible for her own expenses (rent, hotel, transportation, etc.) and is the sole beneficiary of all her profits.

Agency - provider who may have some, or all hobby-related expenses subsidized by a single person or entity. In turn, the provider gives up a portion of her profits.

Providers sharing an incall
- a group of providers (possibly roomates) who share the expense of a shared incall, but otherwise keep their own profits.

I think most of us agree that few agency providers would advertise that they belong to an agency. In fact, many use the term "independent" as a selling point. Thing is, there are 2 separate review threads:

Independent Provider Reviews - 908 threads/4622 posts

Agency Reviews - 6 threads/68 posts

I've read 2 posts in particular that address this issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by uparoundnoon View Post
Almost all of these agency girls are undetectable as such but why move this review when obvious agency girls who we KNOW FOR SURE are agencies like ck's review of a Victoria's Secret girl 2 days ago stay in the indy section? So we need to move all reviews of Layla, Alexa, Madison, Lina, Krystal, Jackie, Brianna, Neena, Lexy, Jazel, Mia, Ashly, Kat, Angela, Kimberly, Denise,Lilith, Jade, Casey, Karla, Monica, all the girls that work with Starr, Sophie, Jaden, Bella, Lola, etc. because they ALL say they are indys but I know for a fact they are agencies. And every few nights a half dozen new ones come and go. And almost anybody who does outcalls at night. They are all run by guys named Joe or Chuck or Johnny or Noe etc. and they use dozens of cheap disposable prepaid cell phones and Skype numbers. Some of these girls pop into this biz for a couple of days and then they disappear. It's hard to pinpoint them as agencies because it's easy these days with cheap phones to give every girl her own #. They have no agency names and the average customer would have no idea they are all agencies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Seems like should just have one review forum and have a field which says whether or not reviewer considers girl agency or not. Not sure what the point of dividing them up is anyway.
Everyone's got their own reasons for avoiding agencies, whether it's the image of shady pimps and their "hoes" or the random upsell. On the other hand, there are some great providers that work for agencies. They're not victimized, keep a reasonable share of their profits, and they have regular lives like anyone else. They just have a different business model that works for them. So my questions are:

1) Should the 2 review sections be merged or is there worth in keeping them separate?

2) Should we just add a field in reviews labeled "Independent", where we could simply answer yes, no, maybe, or unknown?

Yeah, I'm a bit long winded, but I'm off today and bored : )
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

If it's that much of a concern why not post this thread in the:

Member Suggestions and Feedback
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

I don't do agencies. Too much traffic for neighbors to witness and get suspicious.

Sharing an incall by indies is mostly OK by me as long as I know who is sharing.

My concern is safety and the amount of traffic.

I'd like a more clear indication of agencies but BP doesn't care.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlurklt View Post
If it's that much of a concern why not post this thread in the:

Member Suggestions and Feedback
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

In retrospect, you may be right. I pm'ed the mods to request the move. It wasn't as much a concern as it was curiosity. I also wanted to hear the reasons why some people avoid agencies and why it's such an open secret that some providers do belong to agencies (some very good ones and some not) but advertise otherwise. Isn't sharing information and opinion the point of this site?
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women