Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
**sexy lover**
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 109983
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb **SEEMS TO B SUM HATING ON OUR MEN AND THS LOVER AINT IN IT**

WELL FIRST OF ALL TO START THIS OFF BY SAYIN.I WAS IN TOTAL CONFUSION. YESTERDAY MORNIN WHEN ONE OF MY BEST MEN SENT ME A TEXT NT KNOWN. WHT HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT I WAS AS ALWAYZ BEIN THA LOVING AND FRIENDLY. HAPPY PERSON. NOT KNOWN. WHAT THA TEXT WAS ABOUT WAS REALLY PUT IN CONFUSION WITH THA RESPONCE ALL DAY TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS REALLY GOIN ON HERE..SO LET ME START HERE MR.SMITH IS ON OF MY BEST MEN I HAVE BEEN WTH HIS PARTS ARE LOVLEY AND SURE AINT NO 4 INCHES AND THTS. A FACT AND OUR BJ WASNT CBJ( IF U FEEL IT IN THA GUT U KNW ITS. A GREAT ONE )HIS DIK IS THA PERFECT. POUNDING TYPE VERRY LOVLEY IN BED AND AWESOME PLEASER ONE. OF MY BEST ...AS A PROVIDER I C IN MY EYES OUR MEN ON HERE ARE OUR HELPIN HAND WHY TLK DOWN ON OUR MEN AND TRY TO BE ALL SCARY AND HIDE UR REAL SELF I SMELL A FAKE ASS PROVIDER ON HERE THT APPARENTLY. AINT GETTN ATTENTION. SO HAS TO TALK DOWN ON OUR MEN TO THINK ITS COOL OR TRY TO KNOCK SUM DOWN ON THERE BUSSNESS WELL TO THA SCARY ONE THTS HIDING THEM SELF IT WONT WORK OUR MEN ON HERE ARE AWESOME IN MY EYES I HVE NO NEED. TO BE UGLY TO THESE MEN DONT YOU SEE U APPARENTLY. WNT THS AS A CARRER PLAN AND U WNT HVE URSELF GOOD IF U KEEP TALKIN DWN ON OUR MEN ON HERE.SO ALL MY MEN THT KNW ME I AM A LOVING PROVIDER NEVER HAVE HATE IN ME I HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY ILOVE TO. B LOVIN AND FUN SO JUST WANTD TO PUT MY SENCE IN THS RIDICOLOUS POST A PROVIDER THTS A HATTER POSTED SO NT COOL SO BOUNCE OFF OF OUR MEN ON HERE WTH ALL UR OH SO WRNG INFO ON MR.SMITH AND ALL THA TLK DWN ON OUR MEN ON THS SITE JUST HAD TO PUT MY TWO CENTS IN ON THS VAUSE I SURE AM A SPINNER STYLE HOTTIE AND SUMTYMES DOES CBJ BUT I AM NEVER A BAD PERSON...SO MR. SMITH AND ALL OF YALL XOXOXOXOXOXO YALLS LOVLEY ****SEXY LOVER ***
**sexy lover** is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
MistressRaine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74294
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me start off by saying to the person that is trying to blame me for this i never get on and have no problem with mr.smith.we are freinds and i love hes company and hes bigger then 4incher.i know exactly who is trying to blame me because i didnt feel like listening to hes obession about one provider for 3hrs.so to u mr.stalker stop trying to put the blame on me because these men know better.i have no problem with any of the men i see and treat them all with respect.and for the thread about mr.smith and hes 4incher,we all know hes alot bigger then 4inches.hes put some of us out of work from what i hear because of it..lol

Xoxo Raine.
MistressRaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRaine View Post
Let me start off by saying to the person that is trying to blame me for this i never get on and have no problem with mr.smith.we are freinds and i love hes company and hes bigger then 4incher.i know exactly who is trying to blame me because i didnt feel like listening to hes obession about one provider for 3hrs.so to u mr.stalker stop trying to put the blame on me because these men know better.i have no problem with any of the men i see and treat them all with respect.and for the thread about mr.smith and hes 4incher,we all know hes alot bigger then 4inches.hes put some of us out of work from what i hear because of it..lol

Xoxo Raine.
Mistress Raine:

Please send me a PM with that info. If someone is trying to bring you into this mess, I would like to know who it is.

For the rest of you:

Quit your goddamn speculating and trying to bring stuff into this that does not belong!!!!!

IF any lady on here gets any message, ie, PM, Email, Txt, etc, that is trying to blame them for all this, let me know!!!!

Once more, for the record:

We have a great group of ladies down here and NOTHING indicates that it is one of our resident ladies that is trying to stir up this shit!

To all those that are trying to stir it and point fingers, DROP IT, NOW!!

Colonel Zodiak

Any questions? If so, have the balls enough to talk to me directly!!!!!
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
OK, I have questions...

You've removed the local providers from the suspect list. That answered one question. Thanks.

I imagine there is some protocol or rule keeping the you and/or other mods from revealing the identity of the provider publicly. Am I correct?

If the identity can't be revealed, can you help us use the process of elimination? So, not a local provider. Is he a hobbyist?

It may have been in another thread related to this issue, but the poster indicated he wanted to know the identity of the ranter so he could avoid her. I echo that sentiment.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #5
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post

Colonel Zodiak

Yea, Col. When is this shit storm going to blow over? lol I have been entertained by for longer than I can enjoy. Like political campaigns, lets hurry up with the election already.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
OK, I have questions...

You've removed the local providers from the suspect list. That answered one question. Thanks.

I imagine there is some protocol or rule keeping the you and/or other mods from revealing the identity of the provider publicly. Am I correct?

If the identity can't be revealed, can you help us use the process of elimination? So, not a local provider. Is he a hobbyist?

It may have been in another thread related to this issue, but the poster indicated he wanted to know the identity of the ranter so he could avoid her. I echo that sentiment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
Yea, Col. When is this shit storm going to blow over? lol I have been entertained by for longer than I can enjoy. Like political campaigns, lets hurry up with the election already.
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this board is information exchange and the ones that have gone to the time, trouble and expense to make this resource available to us has set out some guidelines for all of us to follow.

The subject of dealing with people that have, for some reason, decided to violate the guidelines that have been set forth is not for public discussion.

Now, the fact this sometimes leads to speculation about a person is unavoidable. But we try to keep it all to a minimum on here and staff action about that is only a last resort.

I have stated that none of the resident ladies is the culprit. This is a fact supported by all the available evidence and I cannot say anything further about that.

So how about we all get back to doing what we do best, discussing the variety of ladies we would all like to see and let the ladies talk about how we are all the greatest guy she has ever seen.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women