Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2020, 05:16 PM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
All I will say is that I do not try to tell my black friends what to do. That is their call and I would never disrespect them by throwing propaganda like that from one person in a completely different era decades ago. This is not the early 60's and times have changed over the many decades since then. Black people have rights now that they did not have back then.

If you want to make a point, that's cool. Just don't try to make one with a man who has been dead for 55 years because that's foolish as far as politics now. That was a completely different time.
The majority of Blacks hated the Police then and they hate them now. Black on Black Crime existed then and it exists now. Blacks rioted and protested in the streets in response to racial and Social issues then and they are doing it now. Militant Black Organizations existed then and they exist now. Black unemployment was high then and it's high now. Most single mothers raising children were Black Women then and mostly Black now. The Democratic Party duped the Black man then and they are still doing it now. So what would you say has really changed sinced the 60's?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:27 PM   #32
oeb11
Valued Poster

L-17 - you have a point - but I am very unsure the 'majority' of blacks hate the police today. I lived through integration in the 60's - in my community it went well. In the South ( and other areas of America) - sure there were corrupt and racist police forces who oppressed black people unlawfully. Much less of that today ( i am not saying some cops are not racist and corrupt - I think they are a very small % of the forces) .

Many 'people' of all colors have called for more police - not disbanding the police forces as the DPST' terrorists demand - to keep their communities safe from the plague of Racist, marxist DPST fomented and enabled violence , riots., looting, arson,rape, and murder.

I am not sure any of us can speak for 'most' of any people.

all folks want a safe place to live and raise their kids - free from the politically enabled violence the racist , marxist DPST's are inflicting on America.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:55 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
L-17 - you have a point - but I am very unsure the 'majority' of blacks hate the police today. I lived through integration in the 60's - in my community it went well. In the South ( and other areas of America) - sure there were corrupt and racist police forces who oppressed black people unlawfully. Much less of that today ( i am not saying some cops are not racist and corrupt - I think they are a very small % of the forces) .

Many 'people' of all colors have called for more police - not disbanding the police forces as the DPST' terrorists demand - to keep their communities safe from the plague of Racist, marxist DPST fomented and enabled violence , riots., looting, arson,rape, and murder.

I am not sure any of us can speak for 'most' of any people.

all folks want a safe place to live and raise their kids - free from the politically enabled violence the racist , marxist DPST's are inflicting on America.
Blacks instinctively don't trust the Police. That feeling of disdain and mistrust is enforced every time a Cop and a Black man are in a deadly encounter. The Media has instilled this notion more than anything.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 06:32 PM   #34
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
You don't know if that's racist or not?

You just attributed lying, and retardation, to an entire race.

Are you really that stupid?

Never mind, I know you are.
Whoever identifies with the "black" community, no matter if their ethnicity is from Africa or not, have shown to be liars and aggressors. I don't think that is racist to say, because it's true.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:15 PM   #35
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
All I will say is that I do not try to tell my black friends what to do. That is their call and I would never disrespect them by throwing propaganda like that from one person in a completely different era decades ago. This is not the early 60's and times have changed over the many decades since then. Black people have rights now that they did not have back then.

If you want to make a point, that's cool. Just don't try to make one with a man who has been dead for 55 years because that's foolish as far as politics now. That was a completely different time.
Exactly. LBJ got the Cival rights act passed after Malcom X wrote the piece quoted by the OP. LBJ had to cut deals with the republicans to get the the deal passed. LBJ was right about what he predicted about the voting pattern in presidental elections of southern states. He was right when he said "we have lost the south forever" . Bill Clinton is the only democrat to have won a southern state in the south, before Obama won Virginia and Florida twice and North Carolina once.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women