Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2020, 10:45 AM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Encounter: The Girlfriend Experience with Skylar.

User ID: Miss.Chievous
Date: 12 June 2020
Name: Skylar
Phone: 205-543-9003
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page):

Profile - Computer View

Profile - Mobile View

City: Montgomery
State: Alabama
Address: A four-star hotel in Montgomery.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Lunch, Conversation, wine drinking, a massage, LFK, DFK, foreplay, DT BBBJ, role-play, Missionary, Cowgirl, Missionary.
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: long, Auburn red hair that goes to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian/Native American
Physical Description:

Skylar has the face of a model, the body of a collegiate cheerleader, and captures the essence of the girl next door with a sweet, Southern charm.

While everyone has their interpretation of beauty, but I consider Skylar to be the most beautiful girl I've ever been with.

Her body is a balanced, incredible work of art. She is a beautiful, petite spinner that is slender, curvy (in the right places), and athletic while retaining her femininity.

The best way to describe Skylar is to divide her body into three sections, her face, above and below the waist.

Face

Skylar's porcelain doll-like face is stunning. She has a soft, glowing complexion that is contrasted by long, auburn red hair and emerald green eyes. Her beautiful face connects to a long, elegant neckline with small shoulders.

Above the Waist

From the waist up, she has a slender build with a firm, flat stomach. Her breasts are a perky handful with tiny, pink nipples that are very sensitive.

Below the Waist

Her child-bearing hips lead down to a perfect, peach bottom and long legs, which are muscular and toned. Her grail is smooth-shaven and immaculately fresh and clean.

What She Wore For The Date

She came out wearing a short, form-fitting red evening dress. The hemline was slightly higher than mini-skirt length. Combined with her high heels, it made her perfectly toned, and long legs stand out.

My jaw dropped as she looked infinitely better than her photos.

Her look was elegant and sexy, but not slutty. Her outfit complemented her athletic body perfectly.

Everywhere we went, Skylar turned heads, and everyone stared at her. While I'm not a bad looking guy, no one will mistake me for Brad Pitt. Skylar, on the other hand, is a stunner. I think they all wondered how I managed to be in the presence of such a gorgeous woman.

While I've partaken in the hobby worldwide, Skylar is truly a tigress among kittens.

Her body is so perfect that it is hard to identify her best feature. Her ass is the best I've ever seen. Skylar has an incredible ass that is in the same league as a young Vida Guerra.

The Miami-based rapper, Pitbull, has an appropriate song lyric that defines Skylar's ass in an outspoken way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull

Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey.
Look like King Kong
If I crossed paths with her in another era like in pre- Cold War Eastern Europe, I would probably say something cliché-ish to her like, "I could take you away from all this."

Personality/Demeanor:

How would I describe Skylar? She's a lot of fun. She is brilliant and witty but has a very easy-going and carefree attitude.

Her Southern drawl is adorable. She's a great conversationalist and makes a person feel relaxed in her company.

She loves music. She would sing along with some of the songs or give her approval of my music list.

I suppose that's what most people would see at a superficial level.

Skylar is a focused and driven young woman. She has goals, aspirations, and a good work ethic. She personifies the Greek standard that a person should possess "a sound mind in a sound body."

Literary Description

Many different cultures have their interpretation of beauty. The standard of beauty in America changed from voluptuous to thin in a single decade (from the 50s to the 60s).

Skylar has a classic beauty that transcends time, social class, and economic status. She would be considered beautiful in Ancient Greece, the Middle Ages, the Italian Renaissance, Victorian England, and in modern times.

Her body is a balanced, but incredible work of art that is petite, yet athletic while retaining her femininity.

Skylar reminds me of the Little Red-haired Girl in the Peanuts comics, the symbolization of unrequited love.

To me, the Little Red-haired Girl is the representation of the seeking and attaining of feminine perfection.

For a brief moment in time, I joined together with Skylar on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.

Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:26 AM   #2
Grey63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Damn!
Grey63 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Looks like the secret is out. The crown jewel of the hobby is in, of all places, Montgomery!
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Auburn guy, I asked him not to say anything to anybody’s face just keep this between us 3 but he didn’t listen! Lol
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

BlackBird would you deem her the Unicorn in the Gump. If so, no complaints here. Awesome review.
war eagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:56 PM   #6
EJStorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Looks like I'm going to have to make a short drive a little south and give her a go. She sounds like just what I'm looking for. Thanks for the review!
EJStorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:38 PM   #7
Rowan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wow just Wow!! Excellent review as always!
Rowan69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:51 PM   #8
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
BlackBird would you deem her the Unicorn in the Gump. If so, no complaints here. Awesome review.
Calling her the “Unicorn in the Gump” is an accurate statement.

I’d deem her as ”the Star that fell on Alabama.”
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:15 PM   #9
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

And I just saw the post that BEG is going visit her new duo buddy, Skylar, in the Gump tomorrow. The Gump is about to become the epicenter for a great time in the Southeast!
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:19 PM   #10
Camelguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I concur with Poemister,Skylar is an experience unto herself!

She is definitely a unicorn for me.

If my personal life was not so all encompassing right now,I would gladly make the multihour journey to see her again!

To you Poemister excellent review as always,masterfully composed and enough detail to make your pulse quicken !
Camelguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:56 AM   #11
Dogor54
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Great review with descriptive details. I wish she was closer to home.
Dogor54 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 03:21 PM   #12
Bamakev71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I agree with everything in the post... Skylar and I have spent time together on several occasions and I always look forward to the next!
Bamakev71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:52 PM   #13
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Great, great review!!! EJ Storm, me too. She's a knock out for what I see in pictures and reviews.
PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:59 AM   #14
Slice_O_Pie
Valued Poster

Default Very Nice!!!

She needs to come visit Houston or I need to head to Bama. I love her look!

Thanks for a well written review.

~slice
Slice_O_Pie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 06:15 PM   #15
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What a terrific review! I raise my snifter of cognac and salute you sir well done, well done indeed. MJ
Mammiejammer is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Miss.Chievous

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women