Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2023, 11:54 AM   #16
SirGentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Hilary Clinton testified for 11 hours in public. Should not 11 hours in public be sufficient?
SirGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 12:52 PM   #17
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGentleman View Post
Hilary Clinton testified for 11 hours in public. Should not 11 hours in public be sufficient?
It of course would suffice, if the panel was led by anyone other than a Fucking Farmboy- Hillbilly from the state of TN, where a mom can tell her son that his dad is his brother, and it wouldnt' be a stretch- Jimmy Comer; and lets look at good ol Gymbo Jordan, the Ohio wrestler who went to school, and got a JD, but just couldn't wrestle passing the BAR exam.

I'd say that those two are like have Arnold Ziffle and Sam Drucker in charge of the hearing down in Pixlie.....with about the same outcome from ANY hearing in the past 30 yrs. NOTHING.

Hunter doesn't want to go behind a closed door hearing and get assaulted by political accusations, just like we get to hear on this forum ad nausea. What would the be the questions that cannot be asked in public?

• Where is the pussy the best in your opinion sir?
  • Does Matt Gaetz gas station boner-pills and Red Bull mix really work?
  • Show us where the diamonds were put in Joe's account!?
  • on a scale of 9-10, -tell us how compromised Joe is!?
  • Did your laptop have Kaspersky virus protection since you're a russian asset.?
  • Was the gun you tried to buy used to kill JFK, RFK and MLK?
  • If so, we finally put it together cause they end in the letter K!
  • Gotcha mother fucker!!

And it would air on FOX news and a follow up from NEWSMAX / OAN about 24 hours afterwards.

Yeah the Grand Ol' Party has gotten itself covered in pig shit and in a front row seat to the Hillbilly version of Thunderdome- and this one ends with Hunter as Mad Max.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 04:18 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Lemme know when you lads wander back on-topic and
want to discuss Hunter appearing to Congress.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 10:50 PM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

He's already offered.

Asked and answered.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:56 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
He's already offered.

Asked and answered.
... Doesn't work that way.

Hunter's been Subpoenaed - either he shows
or will be held in Contempt of Congress.

Might even be arrested...

... And you'd think he's in enough trouble already.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 11:13 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It of course would suffice, if the panel was led by anyone other than a Fucking Farmboy- Hillbilly from the state of TN, where a mom can tell her son that his dad is his brother, and it wouldn't be a stretch- Jimmy Comer; and lets look at good ol' Gymbo Jordan, the Ohio wrestler who went to school, and got a JD, but just couldn't wrestle passing the BAR exam...

Corrections: 1) Comer is from Kentucky, not Tennessee. Do you want to slander both states? Don't forget to insult that other "hillbilly" state, West Virginia.

2) Jordan never took the bar exam, so it's bullshit for you to say he flunked it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...k/71294399007/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 11:20 PM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He's already offered.

Asked and answered.
Nope. Hunter is still refusing to testify under oath behind closed doors. He's evidently afraid of being subjected to a real deposition.

I already explained this in my post #14. Go back and re-read it.
Old 12-31-2023, 07:46 AM   #23
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

What does closed doors have to do with anything? If you ask me, this should all be public. It's the kind of publicity that the GOP wants to avoid. That's one of the reasons why they want this to be behind closed doors.

If you have nothing to hide, why do you want to hide? Hunter clearly thinks he has nothing to hide, and wants this to be public for one reason or another.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 10:09 AM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
What does closed doors have to do with anything? If you ask me, this should all be public. It's the kind of publicity that the GOP wants to avoid. That's one of the reasons why they want this to be behind closed doors.

If you have nothing to hide, why do you want to hide? Hunter clearly thinks he has nothing to hide, and wants this to be public for one reason or another.
Again, I already explained what is really going on here in my post #14. Please re-read it. Also please re-read Old Professor's post #11.

If you are served with a Congressional subpoena, you are expected to do BOTH a closed-door and a public hearing. The closed-door session is generally more useful than the public one. Why? Because there is no grandstanding for the cameras, no 5-minute time limit imposed on each questioner, no constraints on the ability to ask follow-up questions based on a witness's answers. A closed-door hearing is more like a REAL deposition. It's therefore much more likely to lead to facts, evidence, truth. Whereas in a public hearing, it's easier for a witness to stonewall, evade, and/or run out the clock with grandstanding sound bites.

The GOP isn't trying to deny Hunter a public hearing. They would be happy to let him do BOTH a public and a closed-door hearing. You don't get to cherry-pick one or the other. The fact that Hunter is trying to avoid the private, closed-door hearing indicates that he DOES have something to hide.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:56 AM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Corrections: 1) Comer is from Kentucky, not Tennessee. Do you want to slander both states? Don't forget to insult that other "hillbilly" state, West Virginia.

2) Jordan never took the bar exam, so it's bullshit for you to say he flunked it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...k/71294399007/
Never said Jordan didn't- I said "he couldn't wrestle passing it".

the nuance was that he was a wrestler, and wouldn't get to pass the bar exam - too stupid to pass it- (avoided wrestling it), so never took the test. (spelling it out cause you don't seem to understand nuance.)

As far as COMER and JORDAN being idiots, yeah I stand by that no matter what state they represent- sorry for any error relating to state relationships; and since the thread was about HUNTER and not your attempt to derail it with your above comment, I'll return to the topic of responding to a subpoena- Hunter was there, and offered to address questions publicly. Why the dim-bulbs of the GOP didnt' want to do that, is on them. The courts will find a hard time locking up someone who responds to a subpeona, and then is told to go away. They may not like that Hunter isn't playing their game of catch me if you can, but the legal ramifications for Hunter are much lower than you think if he offered to go there.

Perhaps if Gymbo Jordan would have taken the bar,(and passed- lol) he would have figured that out too. Till then - Hunters' biggest issues will be if he paid enough taxes, and can prove that he was sober when he tried to buy a gun.
Old 12-31-2023, 01:42 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Never said Jordan didn't- I said "he couldn't wrestle passing it".

the nuance was that he was a wrestler, and wouldn't get to pass the bar exam - too stupid to pass it- (avoided wrestling it), so never took the test. (spelling it out cause you don't seem to understand nuance.)
Lol... I would truly love to think you (and a couple of other posters here) are capable of grasping nuance, eye. However, in this instance you're being deliberately sneaky with your choice of words. Most people who read "he couldn't wrestle passing it" take that to mean he tried and failed. You know that and you're ok with implying that's what happened. Plus there was a Facebook/twitter post circulating that flat-out claimed he flunked the bar exam - another reason I showed you the fact-check correction. Now aren't you going to thank me?

Quote:
...since the thread was about HUNTER and not your attempt to derail it with your above comment I'll return to the topic of responding to a subpoena...
You're the guy who "derailed" this thread by taking false and cheap potshots at Comer and Jordan. All I did was correct the record - for you and everyone else.

But hey, I'm glad to see you finally getting back on topic!

Quote:
Hunter was there, and offered to address questions publicly. Why the dim-bulbs of the GOP didn't want to do that, is on them.
Once again, Hunter is refusing to address questions in closed-door session. Let's not forget - All Trump's kids went behind closed doors to testify before multiple Congressional committees, so wtf is Hunter so scared of? Why does he think he is deserving of special treatment?

Quote:
The courts will find a hard time locking up someone who responds to a subpoena, and then is told to go away. They may not like that Hunter isn't playing their game of catch me if you can, but the legal ramifications for Hunter are much lower than you think if he offered to go there.
It's not a game. It's very serious. Hunter's corrupt misdeeds are finally catching up with him. And the rest of his family. Again, he's only posturing and pretending to comply with the subpoena, while refusing as a practical matter. His lawyer Abbe Lowell is cleverly manipulating public opinion on this score. You're right, he probably won't be locked up, even if he is held in contempt, because Biden's DOJ won't pursue it. But that would be another scandal in itself. Which Trump will no doubt exploit on the campaign trail. You know, the old two-tier justice system - jail Bannon and Navarro, but let Hunter walk for the same offense.

Quote:
Perhaps if Gymbo Jordan would have taken the bar (and passed- lol) he would have figured that out too. Til then - Hunter's biggest issues will be if he paid enough taxes, and can prove that he was sober when he tried to buy a gun.
Btw - when he wrestled at Ohio State, Jim Jordan's record was 150-1. It would be a mistake for you to underestimate the guy.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:09 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You follow college wrestling?

OK.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 10:36 AM   #28
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

LOL!
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:46 PM   #29
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... I would truly love to think you (and a couple of other posters here) are capable of grasping nuance, eye. (ins) there was a Facebook/twitter post circulating that flat-out claimed he flunked the bar exam - another reason I showed you the fact-check correction. Now aren't you going to thank me? Sure- thanks, but I sneakily knew what I was writing to be interpreted as anything I want it to be.

You're the guy who "derailed" this thread by taking false and cheap potshots at Comer and Jordan. All I did was correct the record - for you and everyone else.

But hey, I'm glad to see you finally getting back on topic!
Never really left, just added some colorful commentary- which hopefully you appreciated and yes, it may be at the expense of a few shit-kicking hillbillies-that's what I'm here for. If not, that's ok too.

Once again, Hunter is refusing to address questions in closed-door session. Let's not forget - All Trump's kids went behind closed doors to testify before multiple Congressional committees, so wtf is Hunter so scared of? Why does he think he is deserving of special treatment?

TRUMPS Kids were employed by TRUMP in a business with his name on it, and their names as officers of the same org. Their nepotism and knowledge of key operations as is suggested by them holding offices of leadership or higher in that organization is absolutely a reason to interview them in anyway they were requested. Their knowledge of the taxes, and the valuations of Trumps ego-real-estate-empire, based on a roach infested motel on a golf course is a great example.

It's not a game. It's very serious. Hunter's corrupt misdeeds are finally catching up with him. And the rest of his family. Again, he's only posturing and pretending to comply with the subpoena, while refusing as a practical matter. His lawyer Abbe Lowell is cleverly manipulating public opinion on this score.

If Hunter ran a known family business or enterprise *(other than the one the MAGA morons are suggesting- aka proveable), then there would be a substantial higher requirement for his private testimony. Till then, he's met the demands for showing up, and offered to answer publicly or in writing which is what the committee normally asks for a person to do.

You're right, he probably won't be locked up, even if he is held in contempt, (*Glad you agree- because he Wont.) because Biden's DOJ won't pursue it.
....sorry but it's more than likely that if a person offers to testify, the government would have a hard time proving contempt...regardless of your attempt to shade this differently....But that would be another scandal in itself. Which Trump will no doubt exploit on the campaign trail. You know, the old two-tier justice system - jail Bannon and Navarro, but let Hunter walk for the same offense.

Bannon and Navarro were both on the actual campaign and directly employed by Trump as his cronies. I can't help that the Pardon's bus, didn't stop by their pickups; and Trump always leaves a few fall guys to take the hit for him. They are also not family members, and the justification for all these were for election funding crimes.

Btw - when he wrestled at Ohio State, Jim Jordan's record was 150-1. It would be a mistake for you to underestimate the guy.
Perhaps Gymbo Jordan should have stuck to wrestling, since he's terrible at introducing legislation; as a matter of fact he's got a big fat Zero for that. NONE, NADA, ZIP, and yet the GOphers were gonna ask him to be SPEAKER???? What in the insane fuckerooville makes sense about that? ONly one thing. He'll stop at NOTHING to try to smear Biden, in revenge for TRUMP, because they surely didn't put him up for his legislative capacity of an average of .000.

Hunter opening up privately would likely just result in him pleading the 5th in most cases, as did others who were brought in front of the house committees in the past. The thought that those two Corn-Pone, morons would somehow ferret out the money details is a pure cobb pipe dream. They would be better off asking where Hoffa was buried. The GOP is just not capable of gathering the needed details of this fishing expedition, and while I'm sure FOX news, has gaslit the Red Hats into a throbbing hard-on to get the details from Hunter- they will never get him to give it up. Just saying. So this whole charade is truly that. A ruse, a fantasy to get the goods on Joe, cause they don't have him on anything of substance. Even the FBI forms submitted, would rely on the Russians who have everything to gain by suggesting a payoff, and nothing to lose, the proof to get those texts about Joe or Hunter would surely be an easier and quicker way to PROVE that there was a payoff...>Unless there never was one.

So tell me why are they going that route with Hunter instead of with the Russian guy name who's name starts with a Z? I'll tell ya--- it's cause there's no there ------there.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:08 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If Hunter ran a known family business or enterprise *(other than the one the MAGA morons are suggesting - aka provable), then there would be a substantial higher requirement for his private testimony.
I don't follow your argument, eye. To me, the exact opposite is true.

The fact that Hunter was involved in "shell" businesses and LLCs that raked in foreign money while never producing any real goods or services is a big red flag, making his testimony MORE essential, not less.

Also, I don't understand why you keep bringing up Presidential pardons for Bannon and Navarro. They were both jailed AFTER Trump left office, so there was no possibility of their being pardoned. When Trump left office, the Jan. 6th Committee hadn't even been set up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women