Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I want to be reviewed.
TRIN is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

they have a place in the ladies only section of a site used up north {grainbeltnews} where they have a black list {bad guy handles}...a white list {good guy handles...and a grey list {ymmv guy handles}..........all the ladies can put their input after a guy is listed in either catagory
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #18
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
they have a place in the ladies only section of a site used up north {grainbeltnews} where they have a black list {bad guy handles}...a white list {good guy handles...and a grey list {ymmv guy handles}..........all the ladies can put their input after a guy is listed in either catagory
That sounds pretty cool! Do you have the link for it p-p-p-weeez?
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #19
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

http://grainbeltnews.com/
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #20
Mistress Pocahontas
VIP Traveling Companion

User ID: 82926
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
There is another board that lets you review the clients. PM me if you want that info.
ProviderBuzz seemed to be one of the only somewhat organized client review sites but they are nonexistent now. Most of the reviews that you saw on NationalBlacklist came from ProviderBuzz. I've heard of Dangerzone411 and I'm starting to see BadBoyReport ALOT. I think that TER should be neutral as far as allowing BOTH clients and companions to review each other.
Mistress Pocahontas is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

grainbelt does it cool!

pm me and I will send ya some examples
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Pocahontas View Post
ProviderBuzz seemed to be one of the only somewhat organized client review sites but they are nonexistent now. Most of the reviews that you saw on NationalBlacklist came from ProviderBuzz. I've heard of Dangerzone411 and I'm starting to see BadBoyReport ALOT. I think that TER should be neutral as far as allowing BOTH clients and companions to review each other.
Dangerzone is a lot like provider buzz, it's alright, but nothing as organized as I"d like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
grainbelt does it cool!

pm me and I will send ya some examples
Incoming!
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #23
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'd like to add that though sharing ROS info with ladies/non premium members is against the rules, it's perfectly ok for the review writer to share the ROS with the provider the review is about.

I'd imagine the same would apply for reviews about the gents.

I also think the opt in way would be the way to go for guys concerned about discretion, but of course you'll still have the rule breakers who'll write reviews about guys opted in or not.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #24
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

I guess reviewing the gent would be okay if he was okay with it. In any business it is a bit unheard of to write reviews of clients.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:15 AM   #25
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I have seen "reviews" of sorts posted on sites that slander clients. Saw one that listed a client's real name, phone number, his license plate of his car... all because the provider did not like him, or that is what he said in private. What is really scary is the site does nothing to verify the information. the provider can make up lies, post his info and if their phone # is given, it receives text messages from the site about once a month.

Here is the kicker.. the client has to PAY to get his information off the site, unless a 3rd party arbitrator site can attest that the info given is false or that the provider decides to remove it.

We do not pay the ladies just for their time, we pay them to be quiet about it.
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #26
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am with ya on this Calista. It sure would also be helpful to have VOE, VPO, and VCO tags so that if anyone on here wanted only registered members, providers only, or clients only to read a certain something then we could set that specifically for that.
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:20 AM   #27
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Truthfully I wouldn’t mind if a provider reviewed me. However I don’t care much for the ROS side of a hobbyist review either. I’ll look at the basics services provided, recommended or not.

My whole purpose of reading the reviews are to ensure me that

1. The provider is who she says she is, and is not LE.
2. Not a fucking nut job
3. Thief / Scam Artist

I see no reason a provider shouldn’t be able to be ensured the same things.

However the question of discretion is a very valid point. For me personally I’m single so I have nothing to hide from anyone. If I’m in a relationship then I’m happy with it not messing around in the hobby for that duration, but you have the majority of hobbyist that are very concerned about their privacy and lets face facts ladies they are the ones paying for a service you provide not vice versa so I fear as someone else has stated previously that it is very possible that it could hurt your business.

Here’s the bottom line in my eyes. If you are being paid for a service you willingly provide and for all intents and purposes mainly for discretion, then disclosing information that took place with said client that paid for a discrete encounter is in no way discrete. So if you think about it most ladies make a very sizable income offering time, but what if because the client didn’t feel comfortable because now his personal information likes, don’t like. etc is now made public to not only ladies he might pursue, but to the whole community of ladies in total. The less time you sell the more the value of said time depreciates. Could you make due on the lost income? Would it be worth it? Now I’m a realist and I know there are people like me that really don’t care, but I can assure you there are much less people like me and more people that absolutely would care, and these guys are the source of your income you base your business on. In the business world some would view this as financial suicide. Just saying, food for thought, do what you want it’s your business.
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #28
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I'm unsure how this could be done without lessening discretion. If I, JC, get a good rep, I'm unlikely to want you to share the necessary info to allow the next lady to truly be sure it is me. Not in any forum accessible to all.

On the other hand, I like the impact this could have on prices. I understand few people are not focusing every moment on maximum profit, but if I were a lady, I'd much rather bang a simple guy for $ than some abusive prick for $$. But some ladies like abuse, and they all like cash.

If you are serious about safety and references, you have to be lobbying to legalize the hobby.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #29
bamatide
Valued Poster

I support anything to keep you ladies safe. Instead of review of clients maybe a standardize questionaire for each clients which includes all providers concerns.

Since I do not do reviews I rely on P411 for screening.

Good luck with your suggestion.
bamatide is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #30
Mistress Pocahontas
VIP Traveling Companion

User ID: 82926
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
Thanks!

Dangerzone is a lot like provider buzz, it's alright, but nothing as organized as I"d like.

Incoming!

I'm already on GrainBeltNews but I will sign up for Dangerzone today to see what's really going on lol.
Mistress Pocahontas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women