Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #31
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCox View Post
This thread wasn't even a drama thread until someone turned it that way.
I've been around this board since eccie first opened up. This thread is by far the most drama filled I've seen here. I see no good purpose of letting it continue. I'm shutting this one down and requesting this discussion not to be started up again on a new thread.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #32
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Actually HID, you may have not noticed but I was already moderating the thread and decided that it would remain open. Miss Chloe has one previous threads that was closed and that is already one too many.

It is customary throughout the board that we stand behind what we post and Miss Chloe, the membership and moderators need to stand behind what we post. Members disagreeing on opinions are hardly what anyone would call a drama-filled thread. Do not worry as I will keep an eye on this one and take appropriate action when needed. The thread is open again.

Mat
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #33
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm still curious as to what the screening is. I know safety is priority but I'd never give out work info. That's crazy
Mobeezy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #34
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Actually HID, you may have not noticed but I was already moderating the thread and decided that it would remain open. Miss Chloe has one previous threads that was closed and that is already one too many.

It is customary throughout the board that we stand behind what we post and Miss Chloe, the membership and moderators need to stand behind what we post. Members disagreeing on opinions are hardly what anyone would call a drama-filled thread. Do not worry as I will keep an eye on this one and take appropriate action when needed. The thread is open again.

Mat
Good call Matador. Thanks!
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #35
Merlin
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

I must say I am impressed. There is just not enough activity around here to justify closing threads over a little drama. There are other ways to get the discussion back on topic.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:06 AM   #36
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You can't reason with ignorance

Your post would only offend a newbie that doesn't understand the screening process, a cop, or a provider that doesn't screen.

Quote:
Sorry to have offended you Josie. I thought you were a provider, not a hobbyist. You speak as if I know you. Why would anything I say upset you so greatly? Nobody was talking about you sweetie. Really unsure why you're being so crude towards me when nothing was directed towards you. It's really interesting to me when I see providers bash other providers. I wonder if its the provider or the pimp behind the handle, especially when the ladies dont know really kno eachother. My screening process keeps me out of jail so its fine if some people don't like it. If I was a hobbyist I'd be concerned if I wasn't screened.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:11 AM   #37
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

horserider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #38
josielove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 109467
My ECCIE Reviews
Default uh gee gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Your post would only offend a newbie that doesn't understand the screening process, a cop, or a provider that doesn't screen.
josielove is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #39
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

No violin needed here babe. Enjoy your 15 minute specials, lmao!!!!!
Stupid is as stupid does.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #40
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm still lost as to how I'm the bad guy here, lol. But I'm not concerned with it, just don't understand it. Heidilynnla, you're so very right. Hit the nail on the head girl! The people who take offense to the original thread are of question. Hobbyists are allowed the opportunity to rate providers negatively and i state a few things without names and people start wigging out. lol. BTW Mobeezy, you're way off base. My argument was if a gentleman doesn't have references or independent provider written reviews then the only other way to verify they are not le is call them at work. You may not like that idea but about 70% of my clientele have verified themselves that way. I can see your side and the risk involved. However, there's several risks in this industry without calling a gents work, ya know. For the record, I do not know any providers on this board in a personal way, only for reference checks. But it does make me feel special that im admired by a certain individual thinks we chat regularly and she knows me. Lmao.
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #41
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

And yes matador, I do stand by everything I say. Why? Because its truth. Can't argue the truth. The truth never changes.
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #42
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

This thread is becoming personal. EVERYONE needs to get their act together.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If you thinck this is drama, you need to come hang out with me in Houston.......frustation taken out in a general forum of the board usually doesn't travel down the path the OP envisioned.....ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #44
Merlin
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yes matador, I do stand by everything I say. Why? Because its truth. Can't argue the truth. The truth never changes.
Actually, you can. Everyone has their own version of the truth.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #45
Matador
Account Disabled

Quote:
And that really is all we ask of everyone, and the reason why hit and run posting is a bad idea. If a member is going to vent their frustrations here, it is only appropriate that if anyone disagrees or takes exception to the post, they should have every opportunity to reply and add their thoughts. As far as what the truth is, well that will be up to every reader to form his/her own opinion. I can post without hesitation that there will be some readers who will agree with you as well as some readers who will disagree with you. That is just the nature of having a diverse community.

Quote:
I'm still lost as to how I'm the bad guy here, lol. But I'm not concerned with it, just don't understand it. Heidilynnla, you're so very right. Hit the nail on the head girl! The people who take offense to the original thread are of question. Hobbyists are allowed the opportunity to rate providers negatively and i state a few things without names and people start wigging out. lol.
Bad guy? The only thread recently where there was a bad guy is this one, if you care to read Get your poppcorn ready! Now there are many alerts posted about bad guys and girls, but most alerts don't have the necessary details to make them useful information to the readers.

Chloe this is where your frustration clouds your judgment to a degree. This is a review board, so of course guys will be allowed to rate providers. That is why it is a review board. What value would this forum have for guys if they couldn't find out ratings and information about providers? I can't speak for anyone else but me, and my answer is the site would be of no value to me. For you to bring that up because you are frustrated just shows that you are not seeing the reality of what this forum is. How did I submit your request to grant you Verified status? By relying on the reviews of well established guys, that is how I did it, and that is mostly how most ladies get verified. As long as this site exists, there is very little chance of that going away, so it is difficult to see how bringing that up helps you at all to make your point.

Oh, and guys get grilled plenty of times when they post negative reviews about girls. Every city usually has a cavalry of white knights who make sure the writer of the negative review is discredited. I am personally neutral to the white knights because there are a few bad apples who post BS to reviews and sometimes they need to get called out. The majority of instances though, the guy posting a negative comment just had a bad experience. So you are far from being the only person who encounters disagreement from other members because you post something negative.
Matador is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women