Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
BigDeal people want to know why you will not see me again..will you tell the story or should I? I would like to know if its a good reason not to see a provider!!!! So please tell.
Did you cancel on him with a lame excuse then post a new ad on BP less than 10 minutes cancelling?

That's why I stopped any attempts at doing doubles with you. Maybe your cheerleaders are willing to put up with that crap, but I'm not and I'm not willing to expose my regulars to that sort of irresponsible flakiness either.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #17
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok you don't need to lie ...i was sick and I sent you pics of my face and I told you that you could talk to my doctor..with you I canceled hours a head of time..ask newtotown...I called him to...so whatever Stacy...ask BD before you run your mouth...lol ..with me and BD was not even hobby related.. so why run your mouth about something you don't know about.. I don't get it...lol funny shit..I still have the text I sent you the morning of our app...I'll share that with everyone also.I have paper work form that day from the er boss..lol wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Did you cancel on him with a lame excuse hen post a new ad on BP less than 10 minutes cancelling?

That's why I stopped any attempts at doing doubles with you. Maybe your cheerleaders are willing to put up with that crap, but I'm not and I'm not willing to expose my regulars to that sort of irresponsible flakiness either.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #18
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

I fucked up damn Stacy sorry...I keep telling you sorry and you don't wanna hear it so what can I do...I give up..

BigDeal same to you.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #19
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

We must be in Fall Sweeps. The drama has ratcheted up a notch!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #20
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

There’s a break in the action. Time to run to the concession stand and load up on goodies, then come back to read more of the online Drama..
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
We must be in Fall Sweeps. The drama has ratcheted up a notch!

Now THAT is funny.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #22
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Sequel coming to a theatre near you soon, lol

Oh, come on folks...without question, this is a waste-of-time, useless and idiot thread from the very beginning.....no doubt

What the heck was the OP thinking...or not thinking

but most of you, just luv reading this stuff...be honest
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I'm waiting on the movie...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I'm waiting on the movie...
I'll just watch the book.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #25
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

This movie will go straight to Red Box.. (Lmao)
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #26
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Sequel coming to a theatre near you soon, lol

Oh, come on folks...without question, this is a waste-of-time, useless and idiot thread from the very beginning.....no doubt

What the heck was the OP thinking...or not thinking

but most of you, just luv reading this stuff...be honest
I enjoy it VK, Thanks!
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Thanks bp6570 for your post

Like or dislike the original cast of characters

Agree or disagree with any, or none of the thoughts expressed (or at least attempted thoughts, lol)

This thread has gotten well over 800 hits in less than 36 hours...what is wrong with you people!!!!!!

Personally...and I hope I don't get points here Fritz, for disrespecting the OP...but personally
I think the OP should be peramently banned if he ever, ever, thinks about starting some silly ass thread again

What's my point...absolutely nothing, OTHER than I want the popcorn rights to this thread

And the lesson here, for you new newbies...put the fucking keyboard under the kitchen sink, when thinking about starting a thread...and merely green tea posting is only allowed in limited quantities...and don't push your luck there, either Mr. OP man!!!!

And finally, Mr OP, I got ya movie/dvd/book/video-on-demand /made for Lifetime movie rights...yea I got them right here for ya......

We now return Eccie to its regular broadcast channel....next subject...what to do when you have purchased body lotion, but have nobody to lotion
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #28
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:

Agree or disagree with any, or none of the thoughts expressed (or at least attempted thoughts, lol)

This thread has gotten well over 800 hits in less than 36 hours...what is wrong with you people!!!!!!

Personally...and I hope I don't get points here Fritz, for disrespecting the OP...but personally
I think the OP should be peramently banned if he ever, ever, thinks about starting some silly ass thread again

What's my point...absolutely nothing, OTHER than I want the popcorn rights to this thread

And the lesson here, for you new newbies...put the fucking keyboard under the kitchen sink, when thinking about starting a thread...and merely green tea posting is only allowed in limited quantities...and don't push your luck there, either Mr. OP man!!!!

And finally, Mr OP, I got ya movie/dvd/book/video-on-demand /made for Lifetime movie rights...yea I got them right here for ya......

We now return Eccie to its regular broadcast channel....next subject...what to do when you have purchased body lotion, but have nobody to lotion

VK you are on a roll....Love it!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #29
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:

I'll cut you some slack on this one, but you could get points for hijacking the OP's thread.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #30
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
I'll cut you some slack on this one, but you could get points for hijacking the OP's thread.
Nah, it's ok. His split personalities don't speak to each other!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women