Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default OK, new thread re Kaylen being dislike

I did not want to high jack the thread in "Requests", regarding searching for BBBJ's

And without question, this thread is not even close to some of the more important aspects that we all deal with in our journey thru hobbyland
It is merely the continuation of a couple of posts in a different thread...which I did not want to high jack that thread....that's all, LOL

Kaylen, in that thread, you have said you are tired of guys not liking you, and implying that I was one of those guys. You have also sent me several PM's over the past several weeks EDIT - removed PM information...when I replied via PM for specifics, each time you had no response.

I gave a very specific, non-hating reply to you in that request thread...to which you continue to hit on the subject of me disliking you..

Now, just based on your PM's to me, I had no intention of posting any of that subject matter on Eccie...just not my style. But once you decided to take the "I'm one of the guys that dislike you" publicly on Eccie....did it anger me, nope. Did it make me chuckle...yea I did. Did it make me want to finally ask you out in the open...yepper

So I'll simply ask you here....where have I posted, over the past 6 months, anything that was direct towards you, that specifically could even be close to "disliking Kaylen"

I think it is great that you have over 200 positive reviews....good for you

I think it is great that you have a very loyal group of supporters, that are quick to support you...good for you

I think you have an outstanding rep for what you do...good for you, that takes time and you have achieved that

But, personally, I think it is funny, that you have no problem spending several moments to PM'ing me several times over the past couple of weeks... EDIT - removed PM information. When I'm simply not.

When I've asked for proof....you meakly disappear

Then on the above referred to thread....I actually recommend you, despite the fact I have never seen you...but acknowledge your solid reputation, by recommending you

And what happens...you post the "i'm tired of guys disliking" post

OK, here's your chance to demostrate why guys...and specifically me...dislike you
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF are you doing
why you doing this.I fucking give up man.This is wrong of you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
I did not want to high jack the thread in "Requests"

Kaylen, you have said you are tired of guys not liking you, and implying that I was one of those guys

I gave a very specific, non-hating reply to you in that thread...to which you gave a wonderful answer in the follow up post....it just was'nt the answer to the my question both in that post, nor to the questions of where have I been hating you, on the several PM's you have sent me.

Just based on your PM's to me, I had no intention of posting any of that subject matter on Eccie...just not my style. But once you decide to take the "I'm one of the guys that dislike you" publicly on Eccie....did it anger me, nope. did it make me chuckle...well I guess so. Did it make me want to finally ask you out in the open...yepper

So I'll simply asked you here....where have I posted, over the past 6 months, anything that was direct towards you specifically that could be even close to "disliking Kaylen"

I think it is great that you have over 200 positive reviews....good for you

I think it is great that you have a very loyal group of supporters, that are quick to support you...good for you

I think you have an outstanding rep for what you do...good for you, that takes time and you have achieved that

But, personally, I think it is funny, that you have no problem spending several moments to PM'ing me several times over the past couple of weeks...EDIT - removed PM information.... When I'm simply not.

When I've asked for proof....you meakly disappear

Then on the above referred to thread....I actually recommend you, despite the fact I have never seen you...but acknowledge your solid reputation, by recommending you

And what happens...you post the "i'm tired of guys disliking" post

OK, here's your chance to demostrate why guys...and specifically me...dislike you
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

SK, all the 'WTF's and "Man"s are REALLY turning me on. I guess classy women do it for me!
kc810m is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Kaylen...you have, on several occassions beyond today's thread, accuse me of being part of some group of guys that dislike you

You and I both know that for a fact. It extends well beyond just this site.

And now, on a thread that I even recommend ya...I still get the "I'm part of a group of guys that dislike you" stuff

But when I ask for specifics...you either go away or dodge the question.

When someone accuses me, on several occassions and in different formats, and to different people, of something I'm not...sure I am going to ask why and for back up

It's not that big of a deal.... but why do you never respond to my question, but keep making that accusation over and over

Really it is that simple
Old 10-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Moving thread to the Sandbox.

I would suggest you take this disagreement offline rather than posting your argument in a public forum. This is showing that both of you are childish in this discussion/disagreement. VK - please do not reveal the content of PMs as that violates the rules of the board.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc810m View Post

SK, all the 'WTF's and "Man"s are REALLY turning me on. I guess classy women do it for me!
I doubt if any women turns you on but i guess that fodder for another thread.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Moving thread to the Sandbox.

I would suggest you take this disagreement offline rather than posting your argument in a public forum. This is showing that both of you are childish in this discussion/disagreement. VK - please do not reveal the content of PMs as that violates the rules of the board.

Interesting...did someone say something about cheerleading????
Old 10-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default You just don't get it..

Quote:

Just out of line...no need for condesending venom here..not cool Dude..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
kc810m
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
English please.
kc810m is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:19 AM   #10
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Interesting...did someone say something about cheerleading????

Cheerleaders?.....WHERE?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #11
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

I think Fodder is the opposite of Mudder!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:49 AM   #12
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BigDeal people want to know why you will not see me again..will you tell the story or should I? I would like to know if its a good reason not to see a provider!!!! So please tell.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #13
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

VK i dont even care ...I hope you have a good day...lol this is crazy
Quote:
Kaylen...you have, on several occassions beyond today's thread, accuse me of being part of some group of guys that dislike you

You and I both know that for a fact. It extends well beyond just this site.

And now, on a thread that I even recommend ya...I still get the "I'm part of a group of guys that dislike you" stuff

But when I ask for specifics...you either go away or dodge the question.

When someone accuses me, on several occassions and in different formats, and to different people, of something I'm not...sure I am going to ask why and for back up

It's not that big of a deal.... but why do you never respond to my question, but keep making that accusation over and over

Really it is that simple
Old 10-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #14
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
English please.
Its pretty self explanitory even for a retard like you
Old 10-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I think Fodder is the opposite of Mudder!
Would you like me to define it for you BD.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women