Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #31
mrkcmo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Though Ari would agree that she and I don't meet eye to eye on some subjects I would tend to agree with her completely on this subject.

This website exist solely to provide a convenient forum for providers and hobbiest alike to exchange information. If a specific member (provider or hobbiest) is providing no real value to that end goal then I would say its time to ban that user.

There will always be room for disagreements in our healthy conversations but when the maturity level of the posters drops to that of a 10 year old then it is time for the 10 year old to be put in the corner...permanently!

Just my two cents! (Happy to join another board if ECCIE is unwilling to police and monitor its members!)
mrkcmo is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz View Post
So Fritz, is there any realistic chance that specific individuals could be banned from making posts in a particular region?
Short answer - probably not. The number of modifications needed to make the database and underlying code that generates the infrastructure of the website to allow these types of restrictions would probably be cost-prohibitive, considering the number of regions that ECCIE currently has residing on the website. It can be done, however, if the owners would agree to do so.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #33
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Look, folks. There's a simple solution already available. Add them to your 'Ignore' list. You get the exact same value from their comments but no longer waste your time reading them.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #34
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Or ya know.........don't click on the links. I know it will take a LOT of backend engineering and recoding but I think we can probably resolve this without having to put anyone on ignore.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #35
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Look, folks. There's a simple solution already available. Add them to your 'Ignore' list. You get the exact same value from their comments but no longer waste your time reading them.
Ha ha I was writing mine while you were writing yours.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #36
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

All these "out of towners" have just as much right to post here, as we have the right to ignore them

I say, just exerrcise your right...plain and simple
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #37
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
All these "out of towners" have just as much right to post here, as we have the right to ignore them

I already ignore them, and will add them to my ignore list, but we shouldn't have to sit here and get mugged every day by a bunch of abusive idiots with inflated egos and poor social skills. There should be some positive recourse to put an end to it, plain and simple.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #38
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Omg I'm being annoyed by something that takes literally zero effort to avoid. Big brother hep me hep me!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #39
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Remember that it only takes one of them to change a lightbulb. They just hold the bulb and the world revolves around them.
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #40
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

+1. Censorship is not the answer. Either drown out their messages with opposing views, or better yet, just ignore them.

Personally, I kind of enjoy the back and forth.... at times.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Actually, this isn't a review. It's a biography.

Roger Waters started his NA tour here in Houston last night. Now that was a performance worthy of a review. Fucking Awesome! It doesn't look like he'll be making it to KC though. Too bad.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #42
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I know the feeling... My good reviews are turned bad by negitive comments that are just opinion most made by people who havent met with me. I advertise eccie and ask my regs to join and they get accused of the review being fake. Why would they feel like they should continue using eccie? Respect is a big thing and behind a computer some members get to feeling like woman haters lol i dont think thats what this board is about.
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #43
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I have reviews...

P.S.-Starting threads like this just makes us keep coming around...it's having the opposite effect of what you're wanting...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #44
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

I agree that the tone lately sucks, I have discussed this with Ari and others. I do however believe completly in free will and free speech. On any OPEN forum it is up to the members to determine the tone. I see complaints about the mods interfering TOO much and now it's not enough? It's not their job to keep the topics chipper and pleasing. You want to turn this into a "vote off the island" board and say who can post where and kick people off threads? That is a slippery path I want no part of. You can't have it both ways and you will never have everyone happy. This is FREE and ANYONE can post, take either away and it will tank. Buy your own forum and name it "Happy Hooker's", then invite only who you want. I think we should all just make a personal decision on how to proceed and not try a mass revolution of the system. Leave, stay, post, don't post, bitch and whine or don't. The board will evolve and members will move or things will get better. It's our own little hooker society.
Bristal is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
I agree that the tone lately sucks, I have discussed this with Ari and others. I do however believe completly in free will and free speech. On any OPEN forum it is up to the members to determine the tone. I see complaints about the mods interfering TOO much and now it's not enough? It's not their job to keep the topics chipper and pleasing. You want to turn this into a "vote off the island" board and say who can post where and kick people off threads? That is a slippery path I want no part of. You can't have it both ways and you will never have everyone happy. This is FREE and ANYONE can post, take either away and it will tank. Buy your own forum and name it "Happy Hooker's", then invite only who you want. I think we should all just make a personal decision on how to proceed and not try a mass revolution of the system. Leave, stay, post, don't post, bitch and whine or don't. The board will evolve and members will move or things will get better. It's our own little hooker society.

Well done Bristol
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women