Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #166
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
leave it to a fucking dog in a pinck hat to thinck he knows the answer

well I am a Dark Knight pimp. ask justapervert

But in my view Rusty Knight. why bother NEXT.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #167
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
No, you do not. I fault the two hobbyists who sent you apology e-mails that did not post in this thread that they were in the wrong, and if one of those started this thread, it is up to the OP to request this thread be closed because it is no longer relevant. That is on them. However, that does leave one hobbyist who still believes that you were in the wrong for not getting back in contact with him for your apparent NC/NS.
I'm sorry, you may be a mod but that doesn't mean you are smarter, better, or higher uP the hobby food chain. You want me to break it down for you person by person? Too pimpish for my taste. Maybe you would support me on the board more if I was more like another provider we know. I guess I consider myself too good to use my vagina to gain respect with a mod. I would think YOU especially would be applauding my non-disclosure.

I NC/NS'ED THE OP! I NC/NS'ED WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO MAKE THE CLAIM. TRUE TRUE TRUE! MWAH!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #168
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
What difference does it make whether or not Scorpio has any reviews? Is there some kind of written or unwritten bylaw concerning reviews? If I were to suddenly write a bunch of reviews would it improve my standing in your eyes? If a fucktard has no reviews does that mean he never participates? I'm not gettin this hangup on reviews and why someone who has reviews is somehow superior to someone who does not.

Splain it to me Modtard? I'm all ears
M&G's have proven to me yes for fucktards, no for hooktards.

member lurkers get to see all the drama queens with no harm, yet the few times they do post. no one believes them.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:34 AM   #169
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
I'm sorry, you may be a mod but that doesn't mean you are smarter, better, or higher uP the hobby food chain. You want me to break it down for you person by person? Too pimpish for my taste. Maybe you would support me on the board more if I was more like another provider we know. I guess I consider myself too good to use my vagina to gain respect with a mod. I would think YOU especially would be applauding my non-disclosure.

I NC/NS'ED THE OP! I NC/NS'ED WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO MAKE THE CLAIM. TRUE TRUE TRUE! MWAH!
ahhh can I respect your GPS then?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #170
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Damm Fritz...

Quote:

You best be unsnapping that pouch in your jockstrap and slide that titanium cup into place or you could end up like Burro...

Love seeing those short ones being tugged...that is unless they are mine...lol.
Hard to shake that rep once it's out there. She done got ya..haha
Old 04-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #171
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Fail!

I don't need to fight wu's fights for him but this one was just to glaring. You put the emphasis on Justify not Require. He did not say that she was required to do anything in that post. What he did say was that if she is gonna be dumb she'd better be tough.

You people crack me up.
Fail!

What you, wu, and the rest of your clan don't realize is we really could care less about your opinions, thoughts, advice, instructions, declarations, etc.

But, thank you for playing. You can grab a t-shirt by the door as you leave also!

Old 04-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #172
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ok, it's about time for somebody to throw up the 'beating the dead horse' pic. This thread has gotten ridiculous. Call her or don't call her based on this info. I HATE to agree with Malwoody about 8 pages of comments ago but it's time to move on.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #173
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Ok, it's about time for somebody to throw up the 'beating the dead horse' pic. This thread has gotten ridiculous. Call her or don't call her based on this info. I HATE to agree with Malwoody about 8 pages of comments ago but it's time to move on.
not till i get my T-shirt
Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #174
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Agreed.

The horse is dead. It stinks.

Move the fuck on people.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #175
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Fail!

What you, wu, and the rest of your clan don't realize is we really could care less about your opinions, thoughts, advice, instructions, declarations, etc.

But, thank you for playing. You can grab a t-shirt by the door as you leave also!

You were singing their praises a few days ago, now that they have a different opinion than yours concerning Bristol, you're casting them aside.

Oh how fickle some can be.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #176
VegasStud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22
Default Blame Texas

Quote:
Jimmy, you're starting to sound more and more like a whiney, pussy-whipped bitch! For whatever resason, Bristol decided not to meet you; it was her decision and her decision alone. You posted that announcement; now, call another girl and move on! Sending multiple emails, PM's texts, etc., and then whining about it, surely hasn't endeared you to any of the other girls. Good luck!
Scorpio,
Im not trying to endear any other lady by stating the facts of what happened. So be it, you really think i care if you think i sound like a whiney, pussy-whipped bitch!??? Please tell me you think i care. This i might lose sleep over.....haha
As stated, (might need to turn text to speech on and actually listen)
I have moved on, Bristol did decide not to meet me, I haven't sent her a message since all that happened and i posted here. I dont care anymore.
Upset yes that I lost time and money i could have used elsewhere (tell me you wouldnt be), but like people have stated here "been in this hobby long enough its bound to happen"
I have read several of your post and respected everyone of them whether I agree or not. So if you want to out me and name call me here go ahead. Feel free.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #177
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You were singing their praises a few days ago, now that they have a different opinion than yours concerning Bristol, you're casting them aside.

Oh how fickle some can be.
Absolutely! Wow, you have a firm grasp for the obvious! Congrats!

And I'm very happy to be fickle in this case!

Old 04-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #178
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
but it took 167 posts for her to admit

Quote:
She can run her business any way she sees fit, but she can't stop the fucktards from pointing out her inconsiderate behaviour. Her actions are the root cause of the drama. A one minute phone call, or text, would have prevented a lot of problems.

She has GPS, and as long as the WKs keep coming, she has no reason to change what she does.

Some women are beautiful outside, inside, or both. Take away the eye candy, and Bristol is nothing but ugly. The cheerleader type is highly over rated. Eager beats out pretty every time.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #179
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Fail!

Quote:
These are interesting comments when considering it was one of your posts that caused the entire scenario to unfold, got at least two of your 'white knights' in hot water, brought in visitors to help us resolve two serious problems, and made you look worse than you ever have previously, if that's possible. But hey, please keep trying to deflect the blame onto me if it makes you feel better.

Wait....you did move....to Topeka! Congrats! Hope you enjoy your stay; I'm guessing it is temporary!

It's all good until you are the one WKing a provider.
A word of advice, take it or leave it, I don't care. Consistency is a key ingredient in credibility.

This thread stopped being about a hooktard NCNSing a fucktard a long time ago. It's now about you fucktards that want to excuse her for doing so.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #180
Adeptus32
You Should Be Kneeling

Encounters: 35

Closed at the request of the OP. -adeptus
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women