Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
There are no "queen bees", only sign posts pointing out the stupidity of the net.

You rate your own billboad on the highway of stupidity.
Whatever dushebag, the fact is this was started by a certain female who felt the need to mention this in the spiderhole, where she riled up you drones to do the work for her. You bill board is up with lights.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
just shine the Asshole with balls Signal in the sky and I'll come running
Somehow I already knew this about you.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #18
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Exactly..............so they were all completely justified in their disgust with the thread that started this whole debacle.

Fucks for bucks indeed!
SG, you DO get it, which is why I've come to respect you. But there is also the point that seems to escape many is that just because you want to say something, doesn't always mean you should say it or need to say it.

And this really is the last post I have to say about this. I'd rather get back to talking about the most creative 69 position we can come up. Cause, yanno, this IS fucks for bucks....
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Whatever dushebag, the fact is this was started by a certain female who felt the need to mention this in the spiderhole, where she riled up you drones to do the work for her. You bill board is up with lights.
.......and how do you know what you thinck you know concerning the activities in the Spider Hole?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Fritz is reporting to his master.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
.......and how do you know what you thinck you know concerning the activities in the Spider Hole?
I know what I know.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Fritz is reporting to his master.
He may be speaking to St. Christopher, I dont know about that.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #23
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Calm down, lakecat; they aren't trolls and don't ever shout at me again, got it?
...says the guy posting in comic sans
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I know what I know.
Just so we are clear, acknowledging that you know information from a private forum that you are not supposed to on this board can get you a vacation......you might want to rethinck your chest pounding since I am the one who could be sending you a friendly PM.

I can understand your confusion on this rule in light of fritz's disclosure of Spider Hole information......it may be that I need to rethinck my initial assessment that fritz simply made a mistake in a moment of WK emotion.

If fritz were to get a vacation, would that teach you a lesson about keeping your fucking mouth shut in open forum concerning the Spider Hole.......I'm just asking.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Kids...playing with matches...in a pool of gasoline...

Have fun...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #26
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Just my two cents....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!!

Lakecat, please accept my apology for being rude; it was an unfortunate misstep on my part aand I regret it, somewhat.

Dirty Dog, these guys are not trolls, in my opinion. They helped rid this local community of an unqualified moderator who thought he was the new sherriff in town, bringing in his own rules, but in the end was nothing more than the "clueless newbie" he proclaimmed himself to be, and a creepy one at that.

The job of our visitors is not complete unlelss you, me and others take up the challenge of having fritz removed. Fritz violated the first and most important rule of this sub-culture/lifestyle/hobby; he broke a confidence and shared proviedged information, presumably a with a hooktard, who in turn shared it with another hobbyist and maybe more in an effort to recruit more sympathizers and heros.

Fritz can no longer be trusted. He is a danger not only to himself, but also to you, me and the rest of this community. It seems dearhunter has it within his power to send fritz on a vacation and in my opinion, 90 days for shooting off his mouth inappropriately as he did, isn't long enough for my taste.

Those are my opinions and I'm as entitled to them as you are of yours.

Have a good day!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just so we are clear, acknowledging that you know information from a private forum that you are not supposed to on this board can get you a vacation......you might want to rethinck your chest pounding since I am the one who could be sending you a friendly PM.

I can understand your confusion on this rule in light of fritz's disclosure of Spider Hole information......it may be that I need to rethinck my initial assessment that fritz simply made a mistake in a moment of WK emotion.

If fritz were to get a vacation, would that teach you a lesson about keeping your fucking mouth shut in open forum concerning the Spider Hole.......I'm just asking.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure things out boss, first you have to understand I dont like Fritz nor do I communicate with him so if you want to whack him thats perfectly fine with me but when it comes to me you can leave him out of the equation. I know its unusual for anyone outside of Texas to be able to put the square block in the square hole but hey what can I say. Now isnt your heavy handed reaction exactly what you espose to be railing against in the actions of the moderators here. Do what you got to do boss.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #28
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Kids...playing with matches...in a pool of gasoline...

Have fun...
Old 04-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Wow, entire threADs are disappearing again. Maybe this ain't over.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:

You must be one of the Grand Poobahs Mr. Deerhunter, welcome to KC. We’re honored you’ve taken time out of your busy day to help us solve our problems out here in the Heartland.
Yikes, using the nuclear option on DD and Fritz. Taking out the last of the resistance is a good strategy though, scorched earth has always worked.
With all due respect, I think you can appreciate that a few of us were a little stunned and surprised to wake up one day and find all of these new names in our small community telling us our mods were stifling free speech, closing threads and causing all kinds of havoc. Our knee jerk reaction, rightly or wrongly, was to defend one of our own and it’s been ugly ever since.
I know a lot of us are shaking our heads asking, how did this happen? As best as I can piece together, an unidentified person from KC informed your super secret society (the Spider Hole, where you can insult and demean each other without any restrictions as I understand it, sounds like a fun way to spend your time) that there was trouble in River City. A posse was quickly formed to come to KC to clean up the town. One mod has disappeared and another will apparently get a “vacation”, so your work is nearly done, KC is now safe to….find pussy again? (we can only hope that this hooker board can return to talking about hookers) We’ve been warned Kids...playing with matches...in a pool of gasoline...” that resistance is futile and can actually be dangerous. I think the rebellion has pretty much been crushed at this point. Now you have to clean up these leaks in the Spider Hole (I feel your pain, we have the same problem in the Men’s Lounge).
So the bottom line is, you all are the good guys and have been the whole time!!! Why didn’t you tell us that in the beginning and this could have been much easier?
Was the post that started this whole fiasco inappropriate, absolutely. Was Elum a bad mod? Can Fritz be trusted to be a mod going forward? I don’t know, I don’t have enough information to have an opinion at this point. I was thinking of giving him a chance to learn the ropes, silly me. Scorpio, you may know more than me about the situation, but we in KC could have decided whether he should have stayed or left. But who in the hell thought it was a good idea to solve their issues this way??? Whoever it is, you’re a very small person. Be man (or woman) enough to work it out among ourselves, bringing in outside muscle only exacerbated the situation, created a lot of animosity and disrespected our community.
Ok, I’m laying my keyboard down, my hands are in the air, I’m stepping away, I’m………going to try to find some pussy and get laid today. Screw this bull shit.
DD and Fritz, enjoy your vacations. Sounds like Colombia could be a good place to go.
lakecat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women