Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default I am a Indy but like obama

Not much to say but I like him people say wishee washee I say good listener. People say 1 term I say he gets a check for life. Some say he thinks he is to good I say right after he tells you to fuck off in his upper way you know he means fuck off. Some say he's not american I say look at the gov of cali. DON'T BE MAD GIVE HIM A CHANCE 1 YEAR TO TURN THINGS AROUND HA THIS AN'T A MOM & POP STORE THIS IS THE WHOLE USA. TIME WILL TELL
Old 04-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well... he has been in office for over a year and he got his bailout, his TARP, his healthcare bill, and his nominees for the cabinet and courts. He also promised no tax increases of ANY KIND on people making less than $250,000 a year. He also promised that if he got his bailout and TARP that unemployment would not go above 8%. He promised that his healthcare bill would lower costs to the economy.
Unemployment was over 10% and is now hoovering at 9.3%.
He raised the federal tax on cigarettes and people making less than $250,000 smoke.
If the healthcare bill is saving us money now then why all the new talk of VATs, luxury taxes, unemployment taxes, and other taxes.
So he has been wrong, he has lied, and he has not been transparent.
What is there to like?
Even Jesse Jackson wanted to cut his balls off.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Specifically, which of his policy decisions do you 'like'?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
jeyhawq88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I think what cheaper is saying is that he didn't touch his alcohol.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

NO ONE MAN RUN THE USA HE HAS OVER 1000 PEOPLE TELLING THI OR THAT. YOU JUST TELL ME THE USA WASN'T FUCK UP BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL ME PEOPLE WEREN'T LOSING THEIR JOBS BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL ME PEOPLE RICH & POOR WEREN'T LOSING THEIR HOMES BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL WHEN INSURANCE COMPANIES RAISE YOUR RATES OR THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR TELL YOU THEY ARE NOT PAYING MORE BUT LESS FOR YOUR HEATH CARE. YOU TELL ME SPENDING BILLONS OF DOLLORS TO FIND SOME DUMB ASS IN A HOLE WITH NO GUN THEN HANG HIM WAS SMART OR MAKES US SAFER. YOU TELL MY WHY WE GIVE ALL THAT MONEY TO ISREAL BUT THEY STILL WANT US TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK LET THEM NUKE iran WERE ARE THEIR BALLS WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE. WERE ARE THEIR TROOPS LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR US. YOU TELL ME WANT THE HATERS IN CONGRESS ARE DOING BESIDES LOOK FOR FREE HEATH A FREE FIGHT OR THE STRIP CLUB TRIP. YOU TELL ME WHY HE DIDN'T JUST WIN BUT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MCCAIN & I MEAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM BOTH IN VOTES & MONEY. WHERE YOU SMART PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO FIX EVERYTHING OVER NIGHT THE LAST 9 YEARS WHEN SHIT WAS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. THE TAXES ON CIGS ARE YOU KIDING ME NEW YORK HAS HAD 6.00 DOLLOR PACKS FOR YEARS. MY MOM TOLD ME SANTA WAS REAL LET JUST GO TELL HER WHAT LIAR SHE IS. BUSH TOLD YOU WMD WERE THEIR & AND ALL YOU DO IS MAKE EXCUSSES HE TOLD YOU WILL BIN WHATS HIS NAME WOULD BE DEAD HE TOLD YOU HE'LL DEAL WITH KIM WHATS HIS AND THAT FRUITCAKE OVER IN IRAN WHAT HAPPEN. HE TOLD YOU HIS KID DON'T DRINK HA. HIS DUMB ASS COULDN'T FIND THE DOOR 4 TIMES OUT OF 10. THANK YOU FOR READING
Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wow, where is Nick Cage and the code talkers when you need them? By the way cheaper, if you are going to yell at people then expect them to yell back. Oh and include in your attack rant what exactly he has done that is going to improve things for the average american and how this program is going to do it. As Papa says justify your response please.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
NO ONE MAN RUN THE USA HE HAS OVER 1000 PEOPLE TELLING THI OR THAT. YOU JUST TELL ME THE USA WASN'T FUCK UP BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL ME PEOPLE WEREN'T LOSING THEIR JOBS BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL ME PEOPLE RICH & POOR WEREN'T LOSING THEIR HOMES BEFORE HE CAME. YOU TELL WHEN INSURANCE COMPANIES RAISE YOUR RATES OR THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR TELL YOU THEY ARE NOT PAYING MORE BUT LESS FOR YOUR HEATH CARE. YOU TELL ME SPENDING BILLONS OF DOLLORS TO FIND SOME DUMB ASS IN A HOLE WITH NO GUN THEN HANG HIM WAS SMART OR MAKES US SAFER. YOU TELL MY WHY WE GIVE ALL THAT MONEY TO ISREAL BUT THEY STILL WANT US TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK LET THEM NUKE iran WERE ARE THEIR BALLS WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE. WERE ARE THEIR TROOPS LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR US. YOU TELL ME WANT THE HATERS IN CONGRESS ARE DOING BESIDES LOOK FOR FREE HEATH A FREE FIGHT OR THE STRIP CLUB TRIP. YOU TELL ME WHY HE DIDN'T JUST WIN BUT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MCCAIN & I MEAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM BOTH IN VOTES & MONEY. WHERE YOU SMART PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO FIX EVERYTHING OVER NIGHT THE LAST 9 YEARS WHEN SHIT WAS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. THE TAXES ON CIGS ARE YOU KIDING ME NEW YORK HAS HAD 6.00 DOLLOR PACKS FOR YEARS. MY MOM TOLD ME SANTA WAS REAL LET JUST GO TELL HER WHAT LIAR SHE IS. BUSH TOLD YOU WMD WERE THEIR & AND ALL YOU DO IS MAKE EXCUSSES HE TOLD YOU WILL BIN WHATS HIS NAME WOULD BE DEAD HE TOLD YOU HE'LL DEAL WITH KIM WHATS HIS AND THAT FRUITCAKE OVER IN IRAN WHAT HAPPEN. HE TOLD YOU HIS KID DON'T DRINK HA. HIS DUMB ASS COULDN'T FIND THE DOOR 4 TIMES OUT OF 10. THANK YOU FOR READING
I couldn't have said it any clearer.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #8
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
As Papa says justify your response please.
I don't say justify. Justification can/may be rationalized in someone's own mind whether it is true or not. For example, I can justify in my mind that Sarah Palin is stupid because she couldn't name one newspaper she read while being interviewed by Katie Couric. Does this mean she's stupid. NO, but it did mean it to me. I say, sorry for stealing your line Mr. Friday, but "Just the facts." Or at least let us know when you are expressing your/our opinion. Don't try to pass off your beliefs as fact.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Guys like Cheaper make me glad I'm NOT an Obama supporter.

If you guys find a sentence in there, let me know...
Old 04-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Guys like Cheaper make me glad I'm NOT an Obama supporter.

If you guys find a sentence in there, let me know...
Kshunter, is this insult toward Cheaper necessary? To say your not an Obama supporter is fine, but to say this person makes you glad you are not a supporter is insulting.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #11
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I'll repeat the question:

Specifically, which of his policy decisions do you 'like'?

I didn't see anything listed in the answer other than this:

"BUT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MCCAIN & I MEAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM BOTH IN VOTES & MONEY"

You are absolutely right. The election was over long before November, because Obama was able to outspend McCain...roughly 750 million to 340 million. How did he do this? He broke his promise and decided to be the first candidate to refuse public funding in the general election (since the beginning of the program). The media responded to this with a wimper...but it was game, set, match once that happened. McCain stubbornly held to his promise, and limited himself to the public funding limits. Battleground state by battleground state, he closed his offices to save money....while Obama was spending more in TV ads alone than the entire McCain campaign cost.

So yep, you are 100% correct. Obama kicked McCain's ass when it came to raising money....but I'm not sure its the kind of thing to brag about.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #12
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Mr hunter I will not even speak on what you said. I am the dream self employed sometimes sometimes not. I am investor all the time I have my first glass of wine & jack off before you wake up. All you have to say am is that I am wrong were we not fuck up before or not don't be a hater just say yes or no. You justify I am wrong somebody start a poll if we were fucked & I mean fuck like a fag in jail before or after Obama came. And dog I respect you but you have a MOB GUY for your avatar.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Oh and you talk about how much is spent on the election aaah so sad now you say you want him to spend tax payers money.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

which policy anything but the old stuff
Old 04-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"And dog I respect you but you have a MOB GUY for your avatar."

Not trying to be an ass but what the hell does this mean?????????
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women