Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2016, 06:21 PM   #136
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
I apologize if I was pilling up on you. I just thought a lot of your early threads were tacky...probably doesn't mean shit to you now but your threads over the last couple days are much more thoughtful. No one jumped on the age/senility thing which is hyprocrital no doubt...
In retrospect I probably did go to far but the guys a dick so I don't apologize for it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:57 PM   #137
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
What I've learned from this thread is that some of you are older than dirt, and probably suffer from some sort of dementia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
But I have been to Grenada, and I figure that makes me enough of an expert even though I was only 4 years old when I went. I did see some old home films (reel) of me playing in the sand.
On second thought young stud, the word is that JR no longer buys green bananas and as far as dementia, all one need do is read one of his twisted rants...
I am curious though, if you were being filmed with an 8mm, that would put you back in at least the mid seventies or so, so you ain't exactly a child, which begs the question, what's a young stud in his prime surfing a SHMB for and why no reviews? Is this your boardroom since you must not be able to get it up in the bedroom??

Just curious?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:33 PM   #138
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
May we have calmness for our discussion?

Your facts are simply incorrect about both Washington and Jefferson.

Reading history tells us a much different story than the hysterics and propaganda we hear today.

TJ worked to remove slavery from America.

Forget that you are talking about slavery for a moment. All areas of society change slowly. Slavery existed for over 450 years in America. It ended about 150 years ago. We are still making changes.

A lot of people want immediate changes in society, and then look back 250 years ago and ask: why didn't those people do things differently, or why didn't they do things as we would do those things today?

Lets look at things in the right perspective for the time.
TR, while discussing Thomas Jefferson's legacy on race and racism, is actually very interesting to me, neither of us are revolutionary scholars so continuing on this thread will exhaust me to no end finding expert sources etc. I'll leave it hanging out for now. As you say, regarding TJ, there is so much propaganda out there with him being the founder of the Democratic Party and all. If you find some good reading on the founding fathers and race I'm up to it so pass along the link. I find TJ a fascinating figure who's contradictions and words inspired many of the Northern States of the Union to completely abolish slavery while others used his words to perpetuate slavery through State's rights.
Although I think Agreen7's arguments are still better regarding Ali's legacy, I'm calling truce with dirty dog bc although he got in some pretty nasty blows, I feel I ganged up on him. If he says he isn't racist or acts racist, let's give him the full benefit of the doubt with this being a hooker/John board and all.
To me it's been an interesting thread because I didn't appreciate how deep patriotism runs through some people and the ways it expresses itself. I won't disrespect anyone's strong patriotism, especially from those that serve and have made a sacrifice for me and my community. I have met countless man and woman at our VA facilities across the US who sacrificed a lot for us. They deserve so much more but that's another thread. Yes they salute the flag but mostly they served because they believe in freedoms such as freedom of religion, rights to vote, freedom of press and speech so we can argue about Ali, race, and the John/hooker life. I didn't serve but my grandfather and grandmother were immigrants just prior to WWII. Both served. My grandmother became one of the top officers in the nursing Corp in the Pacific and my grandfather was in the army and saw a lot of action on the African and European front including being an early wave D-Day victor. He received a bunch of awards that he didn't care about such as 4 bronze stars (a star and 3 oak leaves) and a silver star. Similar to what JR said, my grandfather told me when you were in a fox hole you didn't give a shit about your men's personal life or history. Race, bi, straight,or gay, what language they spoke or whatever. You needed them to hand you the ammo, period.... On a similar point, I am going to ask questions in the coed discussion about service men and "service." Doesn't mean the fight is over(my lord it isn't over at all) but right is right.
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:27 PM   #139
Jazzhater
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
I just don't play well with others who come for me ass backwards. If you come for me, come correct. Some call it a chip, but it's a strong beliefe in who I am as a man, the good and the bad. It's just how I was raised.

That's why I have such admiration and respect for a man like Muhhammed Ali. He fought for what he believed in fiercely and unapologetically. Be Well.
So did Hitler if that's your only criteria for a hero. You must really love all of these Muslim terrorists willing to die for their beliefs! Oh, Kim Jong Un really fights for what he believes in also. You have a lot of heroes to pick from!
Jazzhater is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #140
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

You couldn't find an older thread to bump?
mojoworkin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women