Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #106
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
is that what you are watching now that olberman couldnt hold any viewers? lmao
Actually, dont watch MSNBC, FOX or CNN. I dont get my information from news programs.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #107
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Top 12 Reasons... A List That Explains Most Everything

When your friends cannot explain why they voted for Democrats,
give them this list. They can then pick their reasons from this "TOP
12."

#1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of
4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same
gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

#2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a
better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.

#4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a
gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers and thieves.

#5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell
us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will
melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

#6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of
babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

#7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right
to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

#8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not
be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats
see fit..

#9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to
rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who
would never get their agendas past the voters.

#10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay
billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own
because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most
wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my
ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
You might want to direct this at someone who voted for a Democrat, I voted for McCain, as did all my friends. Maybe had you been around then you would remember the mutiple conversations regarding the election and who I supported. You might ask Longermonger I am sure he would tell you the political positions of those like myself who were around then
Old 04-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #108
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gas is skyrocketing because in 2002 congress passed and Bush signed a bill which took oil and gold of the regulated commodities list. Oil and Gold shares are now traded in volume,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why didnt obama and the democrats put forward a bill to put them back where they were? only had two years to do it.
I dont know ask them, as I stated above if he does not change it he is as responsible as Bush. But that still does not change the fact that the problem was caused by a bill passed during the Bush 1st term. You might try reading before jumping into a response. Furthermore, you have not answered the question, you are deflecting with the bs comments you have made. So I will ask again, which GOP candidate can win in 2012 and why. If you have to wait for Oriely and Hannity, I understand and will look for the answer tomorrow.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #109
deacon
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

any gop can win if they stand on conservative ground. obama will be easy to beat by then.i dont think he will win the nomination myself. they will need a lot of money though.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #110
painter1
Registered Member

Default they are all puppets

Excerpts from President John F. Kennedy address before 'The American Newspaper Publishers Association' at Waldorf-Astoria Hotel on April 27, 1961:

"Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment."

"Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired."

"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

"And that is our obligation to inform and alert the American people to make certain that they possess all the facts that they need, and understand them as well the perils, the prospects, the purposes of our program and the choices that we face."

"Perhaps there is no answer to the dilemma faced by a free and open society in a cold and secret war. In times of peace, any discussion of this subject, and any action that results, are both painful and without precedent. But this is a time of peace and peril which knows no precedent in history."

"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive."
painter1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #111
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What is it with Catnip? Sounds like some teenager living in his mother's basement. He obsesses over gay sex (hidden longings?) and he can't make sense most of the time (removed implication involving banned topic - LaCrew). What could be worse? I know, he is a 30 something living in his mother's basement.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #112
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Wow...have not looked at this thread in a few days, and deacon and dirty dog are going at it. Not jumping into that one, but hopefully, your both having fun speaking your points. (FYI as editoral...go dirty dog!!!).

But I had to jump into this when galt throws out the (banned topic - LaCrew)" stuff. First off, based upon some of his previous over the top stuff...(banned topic - LaCrew)...and I really don't mean that as a slam.

Also, if he thinks the only ones token are hiding in mama's basement, let me enlighten you....I'm not living in mama's basement...and I know there are many others that definitely don't fit into that group. I should have you over sometime and let you see, that it's a whole lot nicer than my folks' basement, it's a whole lot of fun...and YES there are a number of very successful guys...a couple of them are even Republicans!

O.K. everyone, return to your fighting positions, speak your peace, and but have fun with it.

And I still think, as previously posted, several pages back, legalizing pot could answer some issues in terms of taxing/poor/etc for both sides...)

And SIDEBAR: To all hobbist, I'll tell you a secret of mine, (banned topic - LaCrew)

This forum is really the absolute wrong place to lobby for certain things - and drug use is one of them.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #113
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hello, Longer, if anyone remembers. I can answer your question why the Republicans haven't brought the FairTax to a vote. The reason is that they are just as power hungry and corrupt as the Democrats are. I have been both Democrat and Republican, and I am now neither, because they are both in the back pockets of Wall Street. If you still think one party is morally superior to the other, you don't know all the facts.

In fact, the most attractive aspect of the FairTax to me is that it returns a tremendous amount of power from government to the people. 90% of the lobbying by special interests in Washington is for income tax breaks.

That's why the Republicans haven't brought the FairTax for a vote, Longer. Now read the damn law, and turn off MSNBC, and explain how the present system is better.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #114
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hello, Longer, if anyone remembers. I can answer your question why the Republicans haven't brought the FairTax to a vote. The reason is that they are just as power hungry and corrupt as the Democrats are. I have been both Democrat and Republican, and I am now neither, because they are both in the back pockets of Wall Street. If you still think one party is morally superior to the other, you don't know all the facts.

In fact, the most attractive aspect of the FairTax to me is that it returns a tremendous amount of power from government to the people. 90% of the lobbying by special interests in Washington is for income tax breaks.

That's why the Republicans haven't brought the FairTax for a vote, Longer. Now read the damn law, and turn off MSNBC, and explain how the present system is better.
Thanks COG, I would love to have the fair tax and rid ourselves of the IRS and the need to file taxes. But it is now such a cash cow and so entrenched into the political fabric its never going to be changed just for the reason you quoted, they are both crooks.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:07 AM   #115
deacon
Premium Access

http://front.moveon.org/d-which-corp...7bff6ed5b6%2C2
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:42 AM   #116
Longermonger
Valued Poster

The so-called Fair Tax is just a flat (percentage sales) tax. It might be a sales tax instead of an income tax, it is still a flat percentage. If you propose a progressive sales tax then you might win me over.
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women