Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2016, 08:10 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Climate change .. the SCAM.

well now, these are some really arrogant people aren't they? they ADMIT Climate change is not just a scam, it's the New World Order! jeez you'd think these dummies could keep their mouths shut? but that's what arrogance gets you eh?

So .. how many of you "Climate Change" freaktards are gonna keep yapping it's real now?

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...warming-scare/

“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole,” said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.
So what is the goal of environmental policy?
“We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy,” said Edenhofer."

http://www.investors.com/another-cli...tt=naomi+klein

"Klein’s statement is perfectly in line with Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of United Nation’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, and in fact is almost an echo. Figueres acknowledged earlier this year that the environmental activists’ goal is not to spare the world an ecological disaster, but to destroy capitalism."

http://www.investors.com/climate-cha...obal%20warming

Referring to a new international treaty environmentalists hope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later this year, she added: “This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:27 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ignorant trash fuck.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:27 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Why is this man dressed up like a woman?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:43 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant trash fuck.
Congratulations! Mamboolah is the first climatetard in denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why is this man dressed up like a woman?

yep. that's one rough looking bitch! hey Mamboolah .. i hear she likes to poop on guy's faces. you should hook up with her!
Old 03-30-2016, 08:46 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

There is more coming... the 0zombie pipeline is full of tax payer funded greenie weenie failures... read about a biggie on Drudge this morning

List of Failed Obama Green Energy & Solar Companies in the Billions

http://usapolitics.thoughts.com/post...n-the-billions

Quote:
Obama Told America that his Green Investments Would Take The Country Forward but Instead all of them Are Going Belly Up and Taking Jobs And Taxpayer Cash With Them
List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies – By Obama

Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL! – manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.

Solar Trust of America: FAIL! – Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012

Bright Source: FAIL! – Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Bright Source lost billions of dollars but is getting more money to keep trying. Can you say, “This isn’t working Mr. President?”

Solyndra: FAIL! – Obama gave $500,000,000 (that’s a HALF BILLION!) in taxpayer money to Solyndra who shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 after billions in losses due to failure to make a solar product that works! Barack Obama was not vetted before being elected President and neither was Solyndra before Mr. Obama threw that taxpayer money down the drain of unproven technology.

LSP Energy: FAIL! – LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012

Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL! – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy

Abound Solar: FAIL! – Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama then announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy. Many of these failed corporations, such as Abound, donated MILLIONS and continue to donate to Barack Obama’s campaign. Can you say, “Democrat Slush Fund”? Yes this is illegal. But Democrats are being protected from being prosecuted, for now.

SunPower: FAIL! – SunPower stopped producing solar cells in 2011 at near bankruptcy then restructured with the help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL, Inc. who owns 60% stake in SunPower. Irony? The company is still struggling.

Beacon Power: FAIL! – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy protection in October, 2011 just a year after Obama approved a $43 million Government loan guarantee. They remain barely in business, still struggling to make energy that makes sense or that works at all.

Ecotality: FAIL! – ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money and remains on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from President Obama, who wants to do some more of this kind of Democrat Slush Fund Guarantees after he is elected to a 2nd term.

A123 Solar: FAIL! – A123 Solar received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees even after the Solyndra bankruptcy and is getting another $500M from Obama after a loss of $400M.

UniSolar: FAIL! – Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20, 2012 after laying off hundreds of workers. UniSolar received even more Obama money after showing now progress, no profits and is still failing… yet they still remain in business with Obama’s help.

Azure Dynamics: FAIL! – Azure Dynamics filed for bankruptcy in June , 2012 wasting millions in Obama “Stimulus” money and received abatement on taxes owed and and several tax credits. Azure Dynamics LLC filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada and the US. Azure laid off 120 of its 160 employees in Oak Park; Boston; Vancouver, British Columbia; and the UK.

Evergreen Solar: FAIL! – Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama and filed bankruptcy in late 2011. Evergreen, which closed its taxpayer-supported Devens factory in March, 2011 cut more than 1800 jobs. Evergreen’s $450 million factory, turned out to be a colossal “waste” of taxpayer money.

Ener1: FAIL! Ener1 Inc. received a $118 million U.S. Energy Department grant from President Obama to make electric-car batteries but filed for bankruptcy protection January 2012 after defaulting on bond debt.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:12 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant trash fuck.
SNICK!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:31 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/world/...eref=rss_world
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

climate change idiot #2 chimes in. who's next?
Old 03-30-2016, 10:40 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Take it easy on LittleLiberalEva. He is unable to think for himself. He believes everything on CNN, just like all good liberals. He's suffering from acute Kool-Aid poisoning. He needs our support and sympathy now more than ever. Call me WK, I don't care. LittleLiberalEva is sick, mentally challenged, and mildly deranged. Let's help the poor gay - err, I mean - guy out for a change.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:43 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Take it easy on LittleLiberalEva. He is unable to think for himself. He believes everything on CNN, just like all good liberals. He's suffering from acute Kool-Aid poisoning. He needs our support and sympathy now more than ever. Call me WK, I don't care. LittleLiberalEva is sick, mentally challenged, and mildly deranged. Let's help the poor gay - err, I mean - guy out for a change.
you are absolutely right! let's help him. right into a mental institution

Old 03-30-2016, 10:45 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Denial isn't a river here in this forum, 96% say it is 4% deny it. Idiots inhabit the 4%. Congrats dull knife you are a 4%er. You did graduate last in your class? You didn't believe any right wing publication would print the truth did you?

Here is melting 101 just for you dull knife.
https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/k.../glaciers.html

http://environment.nationalgeographi...ming/big-thaw/

Old 03-30-2016, 10:54 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Like a true "independent", LittleLiberalEva runs to the closest left wingers to support his cause. Don't worry, Li'l guy, the orderly will be by with your meds, soon.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Like a true "independent", LittleLiberalEva runs to the closest left wingers to support his cause. Don't worry, Li'l guy, the orderly will be by with your meds, soon.
I don't see any facts on your side dull knife just bullshit. However it is easier to fling shit than facts, right dull knife?
Old 03-30-2016, 10:58 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fuckers don't know the difference between climate and weather.

No sense in discussing policy or science with you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:02 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Your right, Assup. Climate changes over centuries and millennia. What we are experiencing is the natural course of weather. It's going to get hot, and then it is going to get cold. That's what weather does. Over the long term, that is what climate does. We don't have any control over what either does.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women