Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35334
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

And here's a little biographical info on the good Dr. Mullis that you cite as an authority.....he takes acid and talks to raccoons, and not at the same time either.

Not sure what your schtick is here but you might want to find some better authority than this clown and a punch-drunk boxer.

>>>Mullis details his experiences synthesizing and testing various psychedelic amphetamines and a difficult trip on DET in his autobiography. In a Q&A interview published in the September, 1994, issue of California Monthly, Mullis said, "Back in the 1960s and early '70s I took plenty of LSD. A lot of people were doing that in Berkeley back then. And I found it to be a mind-opening experience. It was certainly much more important than any courses I ever took."[28] During a symposium held for centenarian Albert Hofmann, "Hofmann revealed that he was told by Nobel-prize-winning chemist Kary Mullis that LSD had helped him develop the polymerase chain reaction that helps amplify specific DNA sequences."[29] Replying to his own postulate during an interview for BBC's Psychedelic Science documentary, "What if I had not taken LSD ever; would I have still invented PCR?" He replied, "I don't know. I doubt it. I seriously doubt it."[30]
[edit] Extraterrestrial life

Mullis writes of having once spoken to a glowing green raccoon. Mullis arrived at his cabin in the woods of northern California around midnight one night in 1985, and, having turned on the lights and left sacks of groceries on the floor, set off for the outhouse with a flashlight. "On the way, he saw something glowing under a fir tree. Shining the flashlight on this glow, it seemed to be a raccoon with little black eyes. The raccoon spoke, saying, ‘Good evening, doctor,’ and he replied with a hello." Mullis later speculated that the raccoon ‘was some sort of holographic projection and … that multidimensional physics on a macroscopic scale may be responsible’.[31]
Old 02-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . Steve Jobs once said that Bill Gates would be a lot more interesting if he had dropped some acid. Obama has used cocaine. Clinton, marijuana (but he didn't inhale), etc. So apparently the use of mind-altering substances does not negate everything else a person has done.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . Steve Jobs once said that Bill Gates would be a lot more interesting if he had dropped some acid. Obama has used cocaine. Clinton, marijuana (but he didn't inhale), etc. So apparently the use of mind-altering substances does not negate everything else a person has done.
OK. And how do you feel about a self-admitted conversation with a green raccoon. Good with that?

Now. On the other hand, I bet you question global warming, right? Those scientists don't know what they are talking about, right? Tell the truth COG
Old 02-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Like so many others before you, you try to obfuscate the issue by bringing in other issues, thinking that since you have decided what I think about the new issue must be wrong, (which you don't know, btw) you can then determine whether I am right or wrong, in your opinion, on the initial issue.

Read what I said. It speaks for itself. If you want to discuss global warming, start your own thread.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #50
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Like so many others before you, you try to obfuscate the issue by bringing in other issues, thinking that since you have decided what I think about the new issue must be wrong, (which you don't know, btw) you can then determine whether I am right or wrong, in your opinion, on the initial issue.

Read what I said. It speaks for itself. If you want to discuss global warming, start your own thread.
I did read it, it doesn't address the issue of the green raccoon conversation. So...how about it? You said you were OK with the guy dropping acid and indicated that doing drugs doesn't necessarily invalidate all of his opinions. Agree.

But, I draw the line at green talking raccoons.....maybe that's just me. To me, that means the guy is a fucking fruitcake and I'm not much inclined to take his opinion that AIDS isn't caused by HIV too seriously. See where I'm goin' with this? I mean, the LSD thing doesn't exactly engender confidence in what the guy says....when you add the fact that he talks to varmints, it's a deal-killer, I'm pretty much thinking that his opinion on something as important as this issue doesn't carry too much weight.

You know what I'm saying?

So....how about that global warming?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #51
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Well, if Tommy Morrison says so, then it must be true! It is at this point that you will begin to lose your audience.....at least the ones that are still breathing.
If you're not happy with what Morrison or Mullis says, here's about 3,000 more scientists, PHD's, doctors, professors, patients and forward thinking professionals worldwide who oppose the HIV/AIDS fraud. http://aras.ab.ca/rethinkers.php

And don't take my word for it either. Below are some quotes from several of the world's leading authorities who are actively speaking out on the HIV = AIDS scam.

----------------------------------------------------

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."
-- Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry

"Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of HIV. Not even once such a retrovirus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology."
-- Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sänger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemy, München. Robert Koch Award 1978

"I do not regard the causal relationship between HIV and any disease as settled. I have seen considerable evidence that highly improper statistics concerning HIV and AIDS have been passed off as science, and that top members of the scientific establishment have carelessly, if not irresponsible, joined the media in spreading misinformation about the nature of AIDS."
-- Dr. Serge Lang, Professor of Mathematics, Yale University

"It is not proven that AIDS is caused by HIV infection, nor is it proven that it plays no role whatever in the syndrome."
-- Dr. Harry Rubin, Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley

"In the old days it was required that a scientist address the possibilities of proving his hypothesis wrong as well as right. Now there's none of that in standard HIV-AIDS program with all its billions of dollars."
-- Dr. Richard Strohman, Emeritus Professor of Cell Biology at the University of California at Berkeley

"HIV is an ordinary retrovirus. There is nothing about this virus that is unique. Everything that is discovered about HIV has an analogue in other retroviruses that don't cause AIDS. HIV only contains a very small piece of genetic information. There's no way it can do all these elaborate things they say it does."
-- Dr. Harvey Bialy, Molecular Biologist, former editor of Bio/Technology and Nature Biotechnology

"Unfortunately, an AIDS 'establishment' seems to have formed that intends to discourage challenges to the dogma on one side and often insists on following discredited ideas on the other."
-- Dr. Roger Cunningham, Immunologist, Microbiologist and Director of the Centre for Immunology at the State University of New York at Buffalo

"AIDS is a behavioural disease. It is multifactorial, brought on by several simultaneous strains on the immune system - drugs, pharmaceutical and recreational, sexually transmitted diseases, multiple viral infections."
-- Dr. Gordon Stewart, Emeritus Professor of Public Health, University of Glasgow

"The sentence of death accompanying the medical diagnosis of AIDS should be abolished."
-- Dr. Alfred Hässig, (1921-1999), former Professor of Immunology at the University of Bern, and former director Swiss Red Cross blood banks

"The HIV-causes-AIDS dogma represents the grandest and perhaps the most morally destructive fraud that has ever been perpetrated on young men and women of the Western world."
-- Dr. Charles Thomas, former Professor of Biochemistry, Harvard and John Hopkins Universities

"The marketing of HIV, through press releases and statements, as a killer virus causing AIDS without the need for any other factors, has so distorted research and treatment that it may have caused thousands of people to suffer and die."
-- Dr. Joseph Sonnabend, New York Physician, founder of the American Foundation for AIDS Research (AmFAR)

"I think zidovudine [AZT] was never really evaluated properly and that its efficacy has never been proved, but it's toxicity certainly is important. And I think it has killed a lot of people. Especially at the high doses. I personally think it not worth using alone or in combination at all."
-- Dr. Andrew Herxheimer, Emeritus Professor of Pharmacology, UK Cochrane Centre, Oxford

"Dominated by the media, by special pressure groups and by the interests of several pharmaceutical companies, the AIDS establishment efforts to control the disease lost contact with open-minded, peer-reviewed medical science since the unproven HIV/AIDS hypothesis received 100% of the research funds while all other hypotheses were ignored."
-- Dr. Etienne de Harven, Emeritus Professor of Pathology, at the University of Toronto

"The HIV hypothesis ranks with the 'bad air' theory for malaria and the 'bacterial infection' theory of beriberi and pellagra [caused by nutritional deficiencies]. It is a hoax that became a scam."
-- Dr. Bernard Forscher, former editor of the U.S. Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences

Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, Timmy, I have had better conversations with Pink Elephants than Green Raccoons, but I don't discriminate based on color.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #53
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoodle View Post
good to know....now don't have to use condoms...never did like 'em anyway!
While it's been shown there's no danger for getting or transmitting HIV sexually or otherwise, there are still other very real diseases from which you want to protect yourself - such as gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #54
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
You're not making any friends here pal ...and everyone seems to hate you ...you have zero reviews ....
Um, dude, you can say alot of things about WTF (and given your propensity to amass baseless medical evidence from sources completely without academic integrity we still wouldn't believe you...) but to accuse him of "no reviews" as some sort of 'mark of the beast' is perhaps the funniest thing I've read on this board yet. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

But, due to the pathological idiocy of society to jump on the bandwagon of every conspiracy theory that bubbles up from the swamp, you've come here with another ignorant theory and garnered a few followers so you're feeling your oats.

If you want to resort to sophmoric name-calling, go ahead (as long as it doesn't keep you from other things on your schedule, like the prom and your homework). But I wouldn't start pretending to be a scientist unless you're ready to pony up some credentials. Because chances are there are those among you here who can outthink you. The more you post, the more convinced I become of it.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #55
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Um, dude, you can say alot of things about WTF (and given your propensity to amass baseless medical evidence from sources completely without academic integrity we still wouldn't believe you...) but to accuse him of "no reviews" as some sort of 'mark of the beast' is perhaps the funniest thing I've read on this board yet. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

But, due to the pathological idiocy of society to jump on the bandwagon of every conspiracy theory that bubbles up from the swamp, you've come here with another ignorant theory and garnered a few followers so you're feeling your oats.

If you want to resort to sophmoric name-calling, go ahead (as long as it doesn't keep you from other things on your schedule, like the prom and your homework). But I wouldn't start pretending to be a scientist unless you're ready to pony up some credentials. Because chances are there are those among you here who can outthink you. The more you post, the more convinced I become of it.
Have you read or researched anything about HIV/AIDS from any source other than from those who benefit from the fraud? Where is the proof of your assertion? You are only helping Big Pharma spread misleading information to the public that destroys lives and kills people.

If the public doesn't have all the facts - on any subject - they are likely to make poor decisions. Yet there's a growing trend of awareness that people are getting hip to the scam. By all sensible accounts - HIV testing is a fraud - and AIDS is not caused by a virus.

See post #51 above for 3,000 pathological idiots, as you call them.

AIDS today is used to describe any number of symptoms and diseases. There is still no specific test for HIV, the so-called killer virus has never been isolated in anyone diagnosed positive, and there is zero evidence that HIV causes AIDS.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Mr. Bill, on this board facts are irrelevant. You win an argument by how creatively you can call someone who disagrees with you a homosexual. Since WTF has no reviews, we can't say for sure what he is, but I am not going to insinuate anything with that. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I've enjoyed your facts, and will research more when I get some time. It's an interesting thought, but you would first have to believe that the government would lie to you.

Uh, wait a sec. Yeah, definitely need to look into this. Thanks, Bill!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #57
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Have you read or researched anything about HIV/AIDS from any source other than from those who benefit from the fraud? ....
More than you would possibly be interested in knowing or comprehending. And given your penchant for hysteria and for being the town-crier, why would anyone try to prove anything to you? You don't even possess the simplest ability to defend your position without name calling and mindless accusations.

I've grown tired of your ignorance. Your assertions are incorrect and without academic merit. Your sources are sensationlist and have not the slightest viability in the scientific community. They have no place here and could be quite dangerous to this population.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #58
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
More than you would possibly be interested in knowing or comprehending. And given your penchant for hysteria being the town-crier, why would anyone try to prove anything to you. You don't even possess the simplest ability to defend your position without name calling and mindless accusations.

I've grown tired of your ignorance. Your assertions are incorrect and without academic merit. Your sources are sensationlist and have not the slightest viability in the scientific community. They have no place here and could be quite dangerous to this population.
Mindless name calling? You have me confused with WTF and yourself.

Other than your criticism of me personally, I challenge you to defend any of your assertions about HIV = AIDS (if you even have any). So if you're so well-informed on the subject, now's your moment to seize the stage.

Come on big shot; lose your voice?

The world is waiting...

Old 02-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Psst! Bill, you forgot to insinuate that he's gay. I'm just sayin'.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #60
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mr. Bill, on this board facts are irrelevant. You win an argument by how creatively you can call someone who disagrees with you a homosexual. Since WTF has no reviews, we can't say for sure what he is, but I am not going to insinuate anything with that. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I've enjoyed your facts, and will research more when I get some time. It's an interesting thought, but you would first have to believe that the government would lie to you.

Uh, wait a sec. Yeah, definitely need to look into this. Thanks, Bill!
Once you dig deeper, the persistent researcher begins to see a common theme with common denominators - all pointing to a specific agenda - a plan to depopulate the continent of Africa.

Before AIDS, it was called 'Slim.' Slim was basically a diversionary label for starvation, dirty water, stolen land and immunosuppressive vaccines.

Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV

Medical dupes to provide the cover story: Gallo, Montagnier, Serwadda, and others

An international health agency that would do everything except help solve the real and continuing causes of death in Africa: WHO (The World Health Organization)

A diversionary and phony debate that actually forwards the depopulation agenda: whether to lower prices on toxic and destructive AIDS drugs for Africa

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women