Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2019, 04:10 PM   #181
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Jerry knows his organazition suks and he needs a real gm to run the Cowboys. In the meantime...don't jack w Jerry. He is in no mood to suk as a gm again
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:58 PM   #182
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
How bout them mavs? While the boys are rolling down hill into the gutter of the nfl, the mavs are kikn azz and are on top of the mountain of the nba
yes, at least we have one good team! hard to believe it was 9 seasons ago they won the Championship.. that's a lot less than the 24 some odd years for the Cowboys!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:19 PM   #183
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
How bout them mavs? While the boys are rolling down hill into the gutter of the nfl, the mavs are kikn azz and are on top of the mountain of the nba
As a die hard Lakers fan, I take offense to this statement. Although, the Mavs did kick the shit out of the Lakers last Sunday... Luka is a bad dude. He's special. I can't believe that kid is only 20 years and he is already so advanced with his basketball IQ and skills.

I hope the Cowboys lose the rest of their games for a higher draft pick. What the hell is the point of them getting their ass kicked in the 1st round of the playoffs by Seattle or San Fran?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:23 PM   #184
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Luka is a bad dude. He's special. I can't believe that kid is only 20 years and he is already so advanced with his basketball IQ and skills.

I hope the Cowboys lose the rest of their games for a higher draft pick. What the hell is the point of them getting their ass kicked in the 1st round of the playoffs by Seattle or San Fran?
he is only 20!? damn, I thought 24-25.. Kobe was what, 19 when he joined the Lakers? you don't see many who are under 22.

yeah, the Boys have lost 4 in a row, might as well keep going. if they won the last 3, I would still think they are crummy.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:38 PM   #185
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Kobe was 17 and so was Andrew Bynum when they were drafted by the Lakers. That was before the new draft rules though. I believe you have to be 19 now or a year removed from high school.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:44 PM   #186
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Kobe was 17 and so was Andrew Bynum when they joined the Lakers. That was before the new draft rules though.
damn, LOL.. Kobe was great out of the gate, I can't imagine a 17 year old in the NBA today. I remember when Fort Worth changed its law to require Dancers be at least 18.. I was shocked, I thought "damn, have I been seeing any Dancers under 18"? I couldn't believe it wasn't already law.

by the way, I wonder if this report has any validity.. I hope so. Garret needs to go.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...180453106.html
Old 12-07-2019, 10:41 AM   #187
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

JJ just old and demented , needs to let the smart kids run things , the just maybe the team will improve ,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 02:39 PM   #188
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
As a die hard Lakers fan, I take offense to this statement. Although, the Mavs did kick the shit out of the Lakers last Sunday... Luka is a bad dude. He's special. I can't believe that kid is only 20 years and he is already so advanced with his basketball IQ and skills.

few players have entered the NBA at Kobe's age and succeeded. most fail even after they mature physically which is one reason 19 is generally too young for the NBA. for every Kobe and Moses Malone there's a ton of washouts. the "one and done" college issue is the fault of the NBA not the NCAA. this was settled decades ago with the Spencer Haywood rule. why the NBA tried to change that is odd. how do you tell an 18 year old they don't have the right to a job? in general you can't but the NBA isn't a typical job. you can't just put in an application, you have to be drafted. of course a few players enter as initially undrafted but the general process is the draft. given what the NBA is, they can impose an age limit. you'd think that would once again get struck down as it did with Haywood but again the NBA isn't your typical job. it's hurting college basketball which is the feeder for the NBA so it's a dilemma. and the euro players who don't have the college system for sports there like the US are also a problem. i think the best thing the NBA can do is say anyone at 18 can declare for the draft. if they go undrafted don't take away their ability to take a scholarship. the NCAA needs to get on board here because of the impact on the sport in college. if an undrafted player at 18 the initial draft eligibility age by the Haywood case goes to college rule him unable to re-apply for the draft for at least two years. that way you end this "one and done" thing. sounds unfair but it was unfair to Haywood to deny him as a legal adult the right to play pro ball then.

so in short to fix this issue i'd propose that any 18 year old can apply for the draft, if they get drafted fine if not then they can't re-apply for two years, if they then opt for a scholarship. if they don't then they are free to apply again, go in a supplemental draft or just tryout for any team that will agree to it. this would apply to the euro player too obviously. this isn't a perfect fix but it's better than the "one and done" thing now.

so far yer Lakers are gettin' it done with this LeBron-Davis combo. they are at the top of the standings along with Milwaukee. the Mav's aren't far behind with their combo of Doncic-Porzingis it's early yet but so far it's working for the Lakers. let's not plan that ticker tape parade down Hollywood blvd just yet but the initial results appear to validate the deal.

by the way Davis was a "one and done" player at UK and they won the NCAA his one year there. while he was clearly ready overall to go pro several others on that UK team who declared didn't fare was well. some didn't get drafted and the others just didn't turn out to be good pro players. if that UK team had all returned due to a 2 year wait for any player who takes a scholarship they easily could have won back to back NCAA titles.

Calipari doesn't like the "one and done" rule. he simply used it to his advantage. even coach klodhopper at Puke relented and did it with Zion Williamson. both got a title out of it but both could have won multiple titles with teams built around Davis or Williamson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
he is only 20!? damn, I thought 24-25.. Kobe was what, 19 when he joined the Lakers? you don't see many who are under 22.

yeah, the Boys have lost 4 in a row, might as well keep going. if they won the last 3, I would still think they are crummy.

the Cowgirls could go 7-9 and win their division. it's happened before. all they really need to do is beat the Giants and the Eagles.

Quote:

not quite. 15-6 isn't leading the league when you have two 20-3 teams. as stated above it's early with a long way to June and the Finals. right now in a two on two game I'd clearly take LeBron-Davis over Doncic-Porzingis but LeBron's age give the Mav's far more long term upside. LeBron isn't washed up by any means but his age is already catching up with him, at the least he's more injury prone than he was in his younger days. not sure if the Lakers have the depth to rest him enough over the course of a season? can Davis be dominate enough without LeBron to allow him to rest? we'll see.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 04:35 PM   #189
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
LeBron isn't washed up by any means but his age is already catching up with him, at the least he's more injury prone than he was in his younger days. not sure if the Lakers have the depth to rest him enough over the course of a season? can Davis be dominate enough without LeBron to allow him to rest? we'll see.
They don't have the luxury of resting him. It's the same every game, LBJ and Davis start the game. LBJ goes out in the 1st quarter at about the 8 minute mark and Davis finishes out the quarter. Davis then goes out of the game at the start of the 2nd quarter and Lebron comes back in the game. It's also the same substitution pattern for the 3rd and 4th quarter.

The Lakers make it a point to try to keep both of them at 36 minutes or less a game... I'm sure Kobe thinks they are a bunch of pussies because he was fine with playing all 48 minutes a game. Unfortunately for Kobe, father time is undefeated with athletes and his body started breaking down on him because he was playing too many minutes at his advanced athlete age.

Kobe would never pull a Vince Carter move and concede to age and take a lesser role so he said fuck it, I'm done. It was all or nothing with Kobe. There is no way in hell he would ever come off the bench and play scarce minutes like Vince Carter is willing to do. I can't blame him. He doesn't need the money and he doesn't have the humility to be a bench warmer. I still think he is coming back though. Jordan is his idol, so it would not surprise me if he does the same thing... then again, he does seem pretty content just watching his daughters grow up and running his businesses so maybe not.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:38 PM   #190
golferguy55
Valued Poster

LMFAO must be a meeting of the Mensa group led by the so called Ivy League degree holder to derail a thread about how bad the Cowboy's suck into an NBA thread.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:46 PM   #191
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

What's your other handle? 1 post on record in a little over 5 and a half years and I get your attention in a random thread like this one? And you claim to live in SA where I have never posted. I have a pretty good idea who you are and not sorry I hurt your pussy grumpy old man.

And just FYI, it's Cowboys and not Cowboy's so you are now permanently excluded from this pseudo whore board Mensa group, clown. This Mensa group has very high standards when it comes to properly spelling the nickname of a team that sucks. You can't just search my name to find me and not spell the nickname correctly because I hurt your fweelings in another thread
Old 12-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #192
golferguy55
Valued Poster

LMFAO you can't even answer the question that was posed to you huh supposed Ivy League degree holder? Let me put it in simple terms and that is how did you and your little group derail the thread into an NBA thread? Riddle me that you Simpleton. LMFAO Ivy League my ass.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:29 PM   #193
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO you can't even answer the question that was posed to you huh supposed Ivy League degree holder? Let me put it in simple terms and that is how did you and your little group derail the thread into an NBA thread? Riddle me that you Simpleton. LMFAO Ivy League my ass.
The Cowboys aren't really worth discussing until they get rid of their coaches. A guy said the Mavs were on top of the mountain and I had to remind him that technically the Lakers are in the West and the discussion turned into basketball. Is that so hard for you to understand grumpy old delusional man?

I called you a simpleton the other day. I meant it. You are just further proving my point now with using another handle to waste your time trying to insult me. Unlike you though, I don't get my feelings hurt by words from anonymous strangers on the internet so have at it. Just FYI, I wouldn't waste too much time at it though. I'm not a sensitive insecure old pussy like you are so I really don't give a shit, simpleton

And most importantly, please convince my student loan lenders that I don't have Ivy League degrees and those tuition loans are bullshit so I can materially cut down on my monthly fixed costs. LOL

You stalked me all the way to this thread and are posting under a fake handle. What a fucking pussy. You couldn't come at me with the handle that I know you go by? What an old sensitive cunt you are.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:49 AM   #194
golferguy55
Valued Poster

LMFAO!!! Come on now you supposed Ivy League degree holder you can do better than that. You seem to love playing the old man card when you can't use any critical thinking to debate your point without trying to insult someone. Funny thing is that I am probably younger than you are yet you still like to flap yor gums about someone's age. You seema to have a grand impression of what it means to have a supposed Ivy League degree huh simpleton? Business colleagues in my circle wipe their ass with supposed Ivy League sheepskin like you claim to have. But have faith simpleton maybe one day you will land a high enough paying job to pay off those supposed Ivy League student loans. LMFAO But until then be content living in mommy and daddy's rent free.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:42 AM   #195
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Were you crying while you wrote that rambling bullshit? I really hope you were. Do you mind telling me your primary handle so I can hurt your pussy more? I just want to make sure that I am going after the right old dumb sensitive cunt so I can hurt your wittle fweelings a lot more

This was a light hearted thread about sports. You come in here hiding behind a different handle while acting like an idiot. Say who you really are, and we can take it back to that thread. Don't be a cowardly bitch and hide behind a throw away handle.

Anyway, I'm done with you. Say who you really are or just fuck off. I'm done playing your games. Enjoy your day you pathetic old jealous cunt

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women