Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cancellation Policy

I like most providers put a cancellation policy in place in hopes of avoiding dreaded time wasters and last minute flake outs however I know that life happens and sometimes things really do pop up and can cause a last minute cancellation. In the same breath I put a lot of time and energy into providing the BEST experience possible so its hard not to take a last minute flake out personally and to not feel like my kindness and understanding demeanor isn’t being taken for granted. My time is vaulable and anyone I choose to spend it with should understand that. With all that being said you can check my website for my updated policy. If you’ve cancelled with me for any reason (you know who you are) yes this applies to you.

Xo

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT FOR TRAVEL UPDATES +YOUR DAILY DOSE OF ASHLYN ❤️
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

I read your policy on your site and it seems totally reasonable to me. Hard to believe anyone would cancel on such an amazing provider though, but I suppose it happens to everyone.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:58 PM   #3
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I read your policy on your site and it seems totally reasonable to me. Hard to believe anyone would cancel on such an amazing provider though, but I suppose it happens to everyone.
Life happens but at the end of the day I can only be so understanding..
Old 01-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
Life happens but at the end of the day I can only be so understanding..
Totally understandable. I know it's frustrating, and also very likely costs you money because you could have booked someone else during that time.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:30 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Your cancellation policy looks totally reasonable to me, Ashlyn. I have one, also. Most gentlemen I’ve encountered have been understanding and paid my cancellation fee when necessary. Those who don’t, I simply won’t reschedule.

While the hobby is optional fun for the guys, it’s usually a significant portion of a provider’s income... and our time should be respected as such. Refusal to do so shows a lack of respect, and I won’t tolerate disrespect on any level.

The road does go both ways with me, though. If I have to cancel a prescheduled date last minute, I typically offer extra time on our next date.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #6
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Your cancellation policy looks totally reasonable to me, Ashlyn. I have one, also. Most gentlemen I’ve encountered have been understanding and paid my cancellation fee when necessary. Those who don’t, I simply won’t reschedule.

While the hobby is optional fun for the guys, it’s usually a significant portion of a provider’s income... and our time should be respected as such. Refusal to do so shows a lack of respect, and I won’t tolerate disrespect on any level.

The road does go both ways with me, though. If I have to cancel a prescheduled date last minute, I typically offer extra time on our next date.
Yea after this last weekend I’m definitely going to have to tighten up on this policy. I’ve seen and heard of providers being more strict than me so it is what it is. I totally agree I’m not asking much for someone requesting some of my time to respect it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women