Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2019, 07:24 PM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
I've learned to use cash only Never CC.
I agree - I only take cash into the club, never a credit card.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #32
RockStrongo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I agree - I only take cash into the club, never a credit card.
Yeah, i learned the hard way at BFW. They swiped my amex for multiples times over $700. Then, refunded all but one of them. Such a scam and I didn't notice for months (yes, I should have checked my bill before paying it more often).

Also, the fees are just stinking high. Use cash.
RockStrongo is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:16 PM   #33
Jvc072006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Damn I was quoted $750 for vip at bucks two months ago for an hour. Lol. Then the downstairs just for dances is $50 an hour or $100 for the entire night. Lol spearmint vip was much more but could be negotiated. It’s all a hustle and tbh way overpriced for a hj and or bj. I wouldn’t step foot in there horny as fuck though. You’ll wind up spending over five hundred just for a covered blow job lol.
Jvc072006 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 05:03 PM   #34
sjomann
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

azngrllvr. How do you know which Cab East VIP rooms are 1 & 2 ? Could you relate them based on the layout of the club? Perhaps they are numbered; but, in the heat of the moment one might not notice. Better to be prepared. Thanks
sjomann is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:56 PM   #35
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher View Post
Which Bucks was this? I haven't been back in a long time. The managers are the biggest scum in an already scummy industry. As soon as you walk in both the dancers and managers are looking to see how much they can rob from you, totally unsafe club. All the dancers have their friends with records show up and do whatever business they do there. When Bucks Dallas first opened it was unsafe because there weren't enough managers and security and people were getting out of hand, now there are a ton of pointless extra managers looking to fleece customers. It's just a bad scene at times.

If I were you I would have told them I'm not signing anything and they need to call the cops or else I would. Regardless of what they say you did there they wouldn't admit to it and you would have called their bluff. I would have made a stink in that place.
As you say, it's been awhile since you've been there. I have been a VIP four bucks for years and never had a problem with any manager or dancer. I go multiple times a week and I'm not even a big spender. But the managers have always treated me with the utmost respect. Especially the day managers. There are several I don't like, but they leave me alone. If I want to play in VIP, Islip whichever manager is watching it in a little extra and no problems. As always. Know where you are what you're drinking and who you're playing with at all times.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:57 PM   #36
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomann View Post
azngrllvr. How do you know which Cab East VIP rooms are 1 & 2 ? Could you relate them based on the layout of the club? Perhaps they are numbered; but, in the heat of the moment one might not notice. Better to be prepared. Thanks
From the back bar, the first two rooms do not have cameras. The next three rooms towards the front do have visibility to cameras in the ceiling. The champagne room which is the large room at the very front by the ATM, does not have camera coverage
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:25 PM   #37
xxpokeracexx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamyourman69 View Post
last April I went in to bucks . I am VIP , grabbed a dancer went to chill upstairs. Long story short she drugged me . I woke up 2 hours later . My pants to my knees , $3,000 taken from my pockets . All 4 of my credit cards were gone .i `was nasuated and threw up .barely able t stand hobbled to another empty booth . Where the dancer returned with 2 other fat as hell srippers saying I spent two hours of fun with all three .big fucking lie . Then the night manager was in on it Shoved the screen in my face and told me to sight . My eyes were still blurry , so I signed saw something like a thou . But no I soon realized it was $10,800 . Clearing my head I stopped next to the bar and started arguing with the managers . They all defended what had happened . So that night some how on my debit card was over $20k for my3 hours at bucks . They’re didn’t know I had friends during the day . Who fought Fr e ad after calling the Ceo . The n3xt week the 10k was returned . I am sure they fired the offending managers . And this shit happens at every club . I still love bucks . But I am more wary now
I was there that night. You took the girl that was with me in VIP and wanted $1500/hour. I also know the 2 other friends that night. I remember you screaming on the landing upstairs too.
xxpokeracexx is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 07:21 PM   #38
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

1&2 are the ones closest to the bar. Facing the VIPs the left. I haven't looked at this thread in a whole.
azngrllvr is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 04:33 AM   #39
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpokeracexx View Post
I was there that night. You took the girl that was with me in VIP and wanted $1500/hour. I also know the 2 other friends that night. I remember you screaming on the landing upstairs too.
Only if Paul Harvey was here would we know
The Rest of The Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
BS. Drug took seconds to work and lasted only 2 hrs.
Girls aren’t the only scammers.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:33 PM   #40
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So which Bucks was it that this poster had his problems at?
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:20 AM   #41
slims099
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Any info on Melissa at Buck’s Cab? Huge boobs and nice ass. She quoted me like a zillion for one hour, but I’m hoping she does half hours. PM me if ya like, thanks.
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 06:18 PM   #42
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher View Post
So which Bucks was it that this poster had his problems at?
I wasn't there, I didn't see anything and you can't prove it.

Having said that, from the previous post about "the landing" it would have to be Buck's Dallas. Ft Worth is all on one floor.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:32 PM   #43
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slims099 View Post
Any info on Melissa at Buck’s Cab? Huge boobs and nice ass. She quoted me like a zillion for one hour, but I’m hoping she does half hours. PM me if ya like, thanks.
Latina ????
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:08 PM   #44
slims099
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb60 View Post
Latina ????
White girl. 25-27 years old. Huge boobs.
slims099 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women