Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #16
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Quite right, Molly; and we do allow both sides to be heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
You disagree? Please elaborate.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #17
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly

I kinda agree with MM on this one. Hard to rebut something written in the ROS section if you have no access to it and thus unaware of what is being written about you unless you get illegal access or illegal second hand info from a WK.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
What Goose said. It's impossible to tell our side of the story if for example a No reccomendation on a review; we just see activities but not ROS so we wouldnt know why the No and we cant give our side............
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #19
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

It is not impossible to get both sides of the story provided the hobbyist posts about his experience in a thread in the Coed forum.

If he posts a review then it will be more difficult and moving the review to the Coed forum will not help because the ROS section will still only be visible to members with Premium Access. Also, if you dispute a review posted about you wouldn't you already know the whole story since you were there?

You can always give your side of the story by starting a thread in the Coed forum.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #20
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
Just keep in mind theres always 2 sides to a story. Its that simple folks
Yeah-if only us ladies could write reviews lol
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #21
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Ok so I am totally confused here yet lets put it like this:

Lets say Mokoa has a business and his business sells by wearing all black>>

Mokoa works his sweet little ass off to please all his clients with wearing black>>>

He gets all these great reviews with YES YES YES AND HELL YES>>

And then BAM Mokoa gets a review than may say NO or YES but Im gonna write something mean BCD>>>

He has no idea why the client would even say no I mean he wore black just as he did with the rest of his clients>>>

All of sudden no more emails or PMs wanting to see poor Mokoa>>

All along the mean spirited client wrote in bcd brackets

{BCD} Mokoa wore all white and turned me off{BCD}

Since Mokoa has no clue what was said and unless he does illegal acts like have some kind of WK which in this case a BKor maybe illegal access or even read it on a hate site....

So since Mokoa cant legally see what was said his business goes down the toilet>>>

Hmm interesting dont lla thank....

In my own opinion as long as providers dont have acces to read what is said about her BCD more and more providers will keep going away>>>

It not only hurts a providers business it hurts there feelings as well>>>
Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #22
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Interesting analogy.

I realize that by knowing what was written about them in reviews the ladies would be able to use the criticism for what it is. However, so far the reality of it has been that when a lady finds out about what was written about her in the ROS section of a review the result has usually been disastrous. Rebuttal threads are started in the Coed forum and usually they wind up turning into pissing matches and in the end the whole process winds up benefiting no one.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #23
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Perhaps because usually the meanspirited comment turns out being a bullshit lie. Perhaps he had an alterior motive to keep the provider from having more business. So many reasons go behind a meanspirited comment. But as many have already pointed out theres no way to rebutel what you cant read. And bless your heart and feelings if you find out legally or illegally....keep your legs open and your mouth full of cum...enough we have an alert section full of physical violence perhaps there should be one for written violation
Old 04-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #24
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Ok there are a few subjects going on in this thread. First the NC/NS deal, i suggested based on another thread on this, opening a separate forum where NC/NS thread could be opened for posting by both providers and hobbyists alike. That way the other side could give their story and avoid bashing in the co-ed or not letting a provider post her side in the review forum and it would also allow for easier search for NC/NS.

Now about the reviews. If you look at the reviews the great majority are "yes" recommendations, i think there are only a few "no" posted. The majority are positive about the providers and some guys go an extra step to not make it sound good by saying "well maybe she had a bad day" or "we did not click" etc.

I think part of the reason for keeping the ROS private is so guys can post an honest review without having any nasty PM's from the provider because they did not like how they wrote something about them, etc.

That said I don't see any problem with the provider being allowed to see her review, as long as it is for it to be taken as constructive criticism or to refute any false comments made, but not to make it open season on bashing because they did not like how something was described, etc.

Besides if one false review or "nasty comment" ruins the reputation of a provider than she did not have much a reputation before hand. For example i think there was an incident last year with someone writing a false review on Angelina. Enough people have seen her and she has a great rep that the review was taken care of. Besides us hobbyists are smarter than we look and can make our own decision whether to see a provider or not, and not base it on only one bad review, when all her other reviews are great.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #25
amoryb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've read a few of the recent NCNS reviews. A provider wouldn't need access to ROS to tell that the review states NCNS. It would be listed under Activities. So the argument that you can't defend yourself doesn't work here.

Personally, I would like to know if a provider has a habit of NCNS. I think most people would.

As for providers being able to read their own reviews, this greatly depends on the maturity of the provider. Some girls would be smart enough to take the review for what it is and learn from it. However, we've recently seen that some providers would get upset and throw a fit over and over.

Truth be told, you can't really blame them for this. Most people would react that way to a negative review, at least at first. People who feel they're being attacked naturally lash out. It's just human nature. This is probably why the owners set up the site this way.
amoryb is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess my idea was a bad one. Oh well. LOL.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #27
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Not at all KA.
But you always have The Powder Room.
I am very careful of posting negative reviews because of the power of the Powder Room.
If I want to stay active in the Hobby I try to treat all providers with kindness. Yes. To them it is a business and to me a hobby but sometime one needs to go along to get along. Chuck is dead on. Read all the reviews not just a few. I become suspicious when a provider only has glowing reviews with no "no" recommends. We all have bad days. YMMV is basic chemistry. And as CK has pointed out, Sex is between the ears as well as between the legs.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #28
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Back to Bibi's analogy using Makoa. The best protection any provider has under the current system is having a batch of reviews. That reduces the influence of a bad review. Anyone can have an off day, or be victimized by a bum who dumps on you because you wouldn't to do something either off your menu or for a price below your stated rate. Sometimes the chemestry between two people is just bad. I did a review not so long ago of a very well regarded provider with whom I just didn't click. My bottom line was positive because the session was OK and because chemistry is beyond anyone's control. But I can see where someone might well employ a 'no' in such circumstances.

There are good reasons for keeping ROS restricted, but there's no denying it puts you ladies at a disadvantage. But a good body of work (as opposed to simply having a good body) will cause many of us to dismiss a single problematic review.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #29
sajay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

i'm a newbie granted but does it really work like that? you get "1" bad review and all your business is gone? no way 1 bad review would stop me from seeing someone.... Its like any other review isn't it? a TV, a guitar, an ebay rating, whatever... You can check the reviews and there will always be some asshole who hates the service or product no matter what you do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibi Joy View Post
Ok so I am totally confused here yet lets put it like this:

Lets say Mokoa has a business and his business sells by wearing all black>>

Mokoa works his sweet little ass off to please all his clients with wearing black>>>

He gets all these great reviews with YES YES YES AND HELL YES>>

And then BAM Mokoa gets a review than may say NO or YES but Im gonna write something mean BCD>>>

He has no idea why the client would even say no I mean he wore black just as he did with the rest of his clients>>>

All of sudden no more emails or PMs wanting to see poor Mokoa>>

All along the mean spirited client wrote in bcd brackets

{BCD} Mokoa wore all white and turned me off{BCD}

Since Mokoa has no clue what was said and unless he does illegal acts like have some kind of WK which in this case a BKor maybe illegal access or even read it on a hate site....

So since Mokoa cant legally see what was said his business goes down the toilet>>>

Hmm interesting dont lla thank....

In my own opinion as long as providers dont have acces to read what is said about her BCD more and more providers will keep going away>>>

It not only hurts a providers business it hurts there feelings as well>>>
sajay is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #30
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Yep this isnt ebay babe this is a cut throat kind of business. BUT I have found that the only way to beat the bad meanspirited comments>>>wether BCD or in public view is to keep getting good reviews>>

The smart ones in here will get that if and when any of the bad comments come along there usually from hobbiest that have never met me or any other provider BCD....And if they did there is usually a hidden agenda like perhaps they fell head over heels for her and she didnt respond>>>so many reasons

But yes its amazing how one bad comment can hurt your business and how hard you have to work to get your business back on track>>>>IT IS WHAT IT IS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women