Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160315
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #31
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

batter up xy,

lol
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #32
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Oh I just saw this thread now! Ozone how wonderful does it feel that everyone shot you down and could care less about you? Like I told you via pm, you're my little puppet. I showed everyone what a true fool you are. You drove 5 hours!!! I pulled your strings while you were in buffalo. Dance puppet dance! Hey meet me this week ill be working at McDonald's. We can settle up there...then you can go home and tell your mom that a chubby loser made a fool out of you yet again lmfao. What's that feel like btw? I know I know, go post all our private messages! Lmfao like anyone's gonna run to your defense and say," oh that's not right what crunch said to you" LOL!!! I have never had more joy in my life than watching you make yourself look like an idiot. Please keep going the entertainment is killer. Btw I haven't been "laying low" I've been busy with making my next free review! Hahahahahna see ya ozone! Maybe next time you can get the king crunch. WINNING
sucrunchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #33
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

He sends me a pm and says..no seriously man stop contacting me! Hahahah he screen shots our private messages and then tells ME to leave him alone! Ozone you are a riot. Did you have many(any) friends in school? I'm guessing not. But it's just a guess...no, seriously.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #34
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrunchman View Post
Oh I just saw this thread now! Ozone how wonderful does it feel that everyone shot you down and could care less about you? Like I told you via pm, you're my little puppet. I showed everyone what a true fool you are. You drove 5 hours!!! I pulled your strings while you were in buffalo. Dance puppet dance! Hey meet me this week ill be working at McDonald's. We can settle up there...then you can go home and tell your mom that a chubby loser made a fool out of you yet again lmfao. What's that feel like btw? I know I know, go post all our private messages! Lmfao like anyone's gonna run to your defense and say," oh that's not right what crunch said to you" LOL!!! I have never had more joy in my life than watching you make yourself look like an idiot. Please keep going the entertainment is killer. Btw I haven't been "laying low" I've been busy with making my next free review! Hahahahahna see ya ozone! Maybe next time you can get the king crunch. WINNING

Winning how again? I guess you can't read. I made it convenient to have work to do up there. So I already had purpose to be up there. I guess reading for pimps should be your next book you buy.

Puppet how chubby? You lost. No showed and played it off like you didn't. You talk such a big game and then when someone calls you out you wilt like the little man that you are.

You are meaningless to myself and this board.
Guest062720 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #35
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

I along with several other board members here can remember you saying coming to Syracuse wasn't a priority. Why would you drive all the way to me? Remember sayin that?? Now all of a sudden you had business lmfao ya sure you did!!! Hahahaha come on puppet face it. You were made a fool of and you lost. Although your witty reparte is really something else (chubby, loser, etc.) Those are things not normally found in the adult world, but hey it seems to work for you so keep going. Once again, WINNING is what I do son. What times the next puppet show?
Old 04-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #36
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

but scrunchy ...nozone got a mildly embarrassing photo of himself in special olympic glory to share ...you didnt even get that
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #37
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Yes I am clearly meaningless to you. You drive 5 hours to see me lmfao!!! Wow I hate to see if I actually meant something to you. Would you have booked a flight and a room and flew across seas to see me??? Hahahahahna
Old 04-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #38
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

No I didn't see that plastic. But that's kinda how I always assumed he dressed Anyway so I probably wouldn't have got the joke.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:13 PM   #39
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
No I didn't see that plastic. But that's kinda how I always assumed he dressed Anyway so I probably wouldn't have got the joke.
Scrunch I guess reading literacy in not your strong suit. As I have clearly stated to you in a PM last week and multiple times on here, I had client meetings I set up in Syracuse Friday . So I had purpose to be there.

You on the other hand, well you owe me $1000 and to leave this board.

But as everyone knows here you are not a man of testicular fortitude and will never man up. I guess it's expected.

I don't think anyone will hesitate to call you put because it's evident you won't back it up.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #40
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

I was wondering when you were gonna move...I pulled your strings so I was waiting for a reaction. Took a few minutes longer than I thought. Then again you're 2.5 hours away so it's understandable. When's the next puppet show? Ozone is the star.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #41
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

but is scrunchie a man of follicle fortitude? ...that is the question
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #42
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Oh I just saw this thread now! I've been busy with making my next free review!
How much $ for me to bork your girl, 4 minutes?
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:50 PM   #43
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

I don't have a girl jj. If you're talking about one of the ones I've reviewed then you'd have to ask them.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #44
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was wondering when you were gonna move...I pulled your strings so I was waiting for a reaction. Took a few minutes longer than I thought. Then again you're 2.5 hours away so it's understandable. When's the next puppet show? Ozone is the star.
Ok loser boy. Want to make a wager you will actually keep? You are actually entertaining. Task , stuck and I had many of laughs at your expense.

We knew you wouldn't show . Also knew you wouldn't pay. I mean after all you can't afford a provider you don't manage . So why expect you to pay, right?
Old 04-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #45
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Maybe this will help refresh your memory on the bet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrunchman
I didn't say vet tech. I said veterinarian. But sure ill black it out and post it. But id enjoy meeting anyway. In fact I'd also like to make a wager on it. $1000 sound good?

I will do $1000 on these terms:
-we meet with your buddy tantizzi present to verify names on following docs:
1. Vet license
2. W-2 with only ssn blacked out

-we meet at your vet office in your vet scrubs, I'm sure you have a pair doctor, all the vets I've seen with my dogs have had jackets that said dr. Insert your last name.
-actually no need to produce vet license, that will be on the wall at your clinic, with your name, which tantizzi can verify, actually, he doesn't need to be there, you have a drivers license to match up names to everything.

Crunch, I think is it fitting for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (10.6 KB, 51 views)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women