Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s you that’s eating in your litter box. It’s you that said you can’t calculate future earnings for young people who never worked. Well, Duke settled for 60 million to kids who never worked. They didn’t sue the DA, they sued Duke for slander. It is the same type of case. Were they ginning up the Trump base then? How ridiculous. Wood is going to sue a lot of people and I’ll bet some are going to settle instead of spending time and money in court.
Duke paid to get the matter behind them...they are a rich university and didn't need the bad press.

If you looked at the real culprits, the DA, the city. I suggest you read what they paid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #92
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Duke kids had laid down a career path and you seem not to understand that Duke is a University, not a News Publication.
I understand that perfectly. But they slandered those kids, just like the WAPO and others slandered Sandman. You’re not a deep thinker. You accuse people of being racist for wearing MAGA hats. That’s a lie and ludicrous. But you’ve bought into the Media’s false narrative since day one with Russian collusion. You’re like a large mouth bass swallowing any shiney object that floats in front of your nose. It’s the MSM that’s ginning people up. Not a 16yr old kid. The media is just as corrupt as Nyphong for falsely accusing this kid. If you don’t realize that the media has a left leaning bias and agenda you’re totally blind. The WAPO says they’ll mount an aggressive defense. It will go to court. Or maybe they’ll settle for falsely accusing this kid. I’ll bet the Hollywood schmucks will. But we’ll see won’t we.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:56 AM   #93
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Your post is total bullshit. Pointing out bad behavior isn't libel.

I'll tell you what, let's each put up 10 examples.

Funny to see your fake outrage at things that don't exist.
Repeated tales of media fake news.national emergencies.

But no outrage....or even mild distaste for the nonstop stream of lies coming out of the executive branch via trump.

Since those lies don't matter to you, you are completely biased in your life.How can we believe you on anything?

Truth means nothimg to you people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
News outlets have become so accustomed to saying anything they wish because of the "you can't slander a prominate public figure". They do this with impunity.

Sandman is not a public figure. He is also a minor.

The Washington Post is in deep shit.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #94
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Your post is total bullshit. Pointing out bad behavior isn't libel.

I'll tell you what, let's each put up 10 examples.

Funny to see your fake outrage at things that don't exist.
Repeated tales of media fake news.national emergencies.

But no outrage....or even mild distaste for the nonstop stream of lies coming out of the executive branch via trump.

Since those lies don't matter to you, you are completely biased in your life.How can we believe you on anything?

Truth means nothimg to you people.

I fail to see how any of this has anything to do with adult members of the Main Stream Media and Entertainment Industtry delibertly malignIng a underage student with no regard as to the truth of their actions and statements.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:33 AM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I understand that perfectly. But they slandered those kids, just like the WAPO and others slandered Sandman. You’re not a deep thinker. You accuse people of being racist for wearing MAGA hats. That’s a lie and ludicrous. It’s the MSM that’s ginning people up. Not a 16yr old kid.
His parents are ginning him up if he is wearing a MAGA hat. I was playing all sports at that age....not running around with a clown hat on protesting Roe v Wade.

My parents would have beat my ass for not letting a older man pass by. They'd asked what friends of mine were doing the Tommyhawk Chop and had their parents beat their ass.

I do not accuse people of being racist that wear that hat. I have said that is the perception. Do you not understand a fucking thing written? So Jesus H Christ can put on a white sheet or a MAGA hat and many will think him racist. Now do you understand wtf I daid?

The WaPo will not pay a dime to this lawyer trying to extort them for political gain. Just like no publications paid any Duke players a dime.

Now grow the fuck up and quit playing the fucking victim every time you read something that hurts your feelings.

Do you see me suing Trump for all jis lies?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:44 AM   #96
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This Kid is getting a lot of attention. I think the WAPO is going to settle for much less, but settle they will.

It'll be a fun circus in the meantime.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:47 AM   #97
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
His parents are ginning him up if he is wearing a MAGA hat. I was playing all sports at that age....not running around with a clown hat on protesting Roe v Wade.

My parents would have beat my ass for not letting a older man pass by. They'd asked what friends of mine were doing the Tommyhawk Chop and had their parents beat their ass.

I do not accuse people of being racist that wear that hat. I have said that is the perception. Do you not understand a fucking thing written? So Jesus H Christ can put on a white sheet or a MAGA hat and many will think him racist. Now do you understand wtf I daid?

The WaPo will not pay a dime to this lawyer trying to extort them for political gain. Just like no publications paid any Duke players a dime.

Now grow the fuck up and quit playing the fucking victim every time you read something that hurts your feelings.

Do you see me suing Trump for all jis lies?
Your parents should kick your ass now.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:49 AM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
This Kid is getting a lot of attention. I think the WAPO is going to settle for much less, but settle they will.

It'll be a fun circus in the meantime.
They will not settle. They are owned by the richest man in the world.

The kid has gotten a bunch of attention.

As you may have noticed over the last couple of decades. ... the news cycle has sped up. Without this lawsuit, it would have already been dropped.

Nobody remembers all the acts in the circus. .. i doubt they'll remember this kid in 6 months. A footnote in history like the paid actors from Parkland High School
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your parents should kick your ass now.
This from a man who was replaced by a god damn Yorkie!

The WaPo is not going to settle or lose a dime in this case other than attorney fees defending themselves from this baseless claim
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:17 PM   #100
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
This from a man who was replaced by a god damn Yorkie!

The WaPo is not going to settle or lose a dime in this case other than attorney fees defending themselves from this baseless claim
You want to bet? BTW, hows Bezos doing with his AMI saga? Will he win his extortion claims?
Old 02-23-2019, 12:37 PM   #101
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I still don't know on this one. Stormy is paying Trumps lawyer fields on what was regularly claimed as baseless and was going to take Trump down. I think the WAPO pays something.

The videos and immediate attacks on him were staggering and then shown to be baseless against him.

But I actually hope the WAPO fights to a verdict. The kid and Trump/MAGA get another Billion in free press.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:38 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You want to bet? BTW, hows Bezos doing with his AMI saga? Will he win his extortion claims?
I'll Internet bet you.

I doubt he will win. Like the fucking MAGA hat wearing kid...he put himself in that position. But he has a better chance than the kid. Kid ain't got a chinamans chance on hell of winning against the WaPo.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:42 PM   #103
BigLouie
Valued Poster

There was a similar case recently and the court sided with the defense. Since courts go with settled law and precident this is why i fully expect the Post to prevail
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I still don't know on this one. Stormy is paying Trumps lawyer fields on what was regularly claimed as baseless and was going to take Trump down. I think the WAPO pays something.

The videos and immediate attacks on him were staggering and then shown to be baseless against him.

But I actually hope the WAPO fights to a verdict. The kid and Trump/MAGA get another Billion in free press.
Stormy and Trump had a contract. Pretty big difference.

I agree with you that the lawsuit is only a publicity stunt to fire up the base.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:44 PM   #105
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Good thing you're not on the jury. You've already decided the case without hearing the evidence.
And where were you and what did you to say about the "crisis actor" from Parkland, David Hogg? He was underage. He was attacked by fox and the asshole brigade. For an extended period of time

Deliberately maligning is something to be decided by the court.

And something else you fail to see is your position on the frequent liar list.
You're moving up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I fail to see how any of this has anything to do with adult members of the Main Stream Media and Entertainment Industtry delibertly malignIng a underage student with no regard as to the truth of their actions and statements.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women