Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2022, 03:18 PM   #196
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default In a nutshell...

Takeaways from today's hearing:
  • Trump knew there was no fraud in the election. Members of his administration told him, over and over again.
  • Trump knowingly pushed forward with his lies that the 2020 election was stolen.
  • Trump directed a mob to storm the Capitol.
  • The mob did in fact storm the Capitol.
  • Trump refused to tell the mob to leave the Capitol, even after violence broke out. Hours later, when Trump told the mob to go home, they listened. This shows Trump had control over at least some of their behavior.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:33 PM   #197
texasgentleman1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Takeaways from today's hearing:
  • Trump knew there was no fraud in the election. Members of his administration told him, over and over again.
  • Trump knowingly pushed forward with his lies that the 2020 election was stolen.
  • Trump directed a mob to storm the Capitol.
  • The mob did in fact storm the Capitol.
  • Trump refused to tell the mob to leave the Capitol, even after violence broke out. Hours later, when Trump told the mob to go home, they listened. This shows Trump had control over at least some of their behavior.

All garbage and certainly not proved today or any day in the foreseeable future . Keep trying though never give up hope.
texasgentleman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:35 PM   #198
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

ALL garbage, bro?

His administration told him over and over and over there was no fraud; that he lost the fucking election.

Were his people lying to him then or to us now?

Trump continued and continues to push his claim that he won the 2020 election.

Is he lying to you or are you lying to me?

Put forth something that debunks what members of his administration, including the AG, have testified. Something other than RWW disinformation and hysterical backpedaling from people who willingly participated in the attack on the Capitol that he - through his words before and during Jan 6 - fomented.

Can't do it.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:39 PM   #199
texasgentleman1
BANNED

Quote:
ALL garbage, bro?

His administration told him over and over and over there was no fraud; that he lost the fucking election.

Were his people lying to him then or to us now?
You can say the sky is falling all you want, that doesn’t mean it’s a reality. He didn’t lose the election it was stolen in the dead of night. I can’t prove it was and you can’t prove it wasn’t.
texasgentleman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:40 PM   #200
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Maybe that is how they govern in “Australia“. You know they were the result of Britain emptying their prisons.
... Crikey! ... sure seems like a racial comment from you.
Me being Australian and all... But I'll let it go.

Me great-grandfather was building prisons there.
No need for YOU to piss on things.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:48 PM   #201
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where's Salty? Dude! Look what your mates are doing to this thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
... I'm Looking! ... I'm LOOKING! ...

Surely seem that the mates here are doing FINE!

That Gentleman fellow from Texas is a welcome addition
to the forum. ...
But I hope YOU don't leave, Yssup.
Though IF you did - it'd be "addition by subtraction"...

... To answer one o' your questions - you DO understand
that other Capitol buildings have been under siege from
protesting liberals in the last few years or so.

Recently as a good month ago - over Arizona-way, I believe.
You must have missed that.

#### Salty
Old 07-12-2022, 03:48 PM   #202
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Australian is a race, Salty? Are you a member of an aboriginal tribe?

Your great grandfather? Around the turn of the 20th Century, right
Australia ceased to be a prison colony decades before your great grandfather most likely was born.

My family got there right after WWI.

Next time someone calls you an Australian, please RTM it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AH!
Old 07-12-2022, 03:49 PM   #203
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I must have been living in the real world the last time Biden encouraged violence.(not reading this shit or watching faux news) I'm thinking they are dumping the fucking moron

Dah...keep protesting the fucking morons on the scotus. Back doors only!!! The whiney little biotches earned it for a lifetime...karen Thomas also. Take away their rights every chance the "peaceful" protesters get

Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:49 PM   #204
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... I'm Looking! ... I'm LOOKING! ...

Surely seem that the mates here are doing FINE!

That Gentleman fellow from Texas is a welcome addition
to the forum. ...
But I hope YOU don't leave, Yssup.
Though IF you did - it'd be "addition by subtraction"...

... To answer one o' your questions - you DO understand
that other Capitol buildings have been under siege from
protesting liberals in the last few years or so.

Recently as a good month ago - over Arizona-way, I believe.
You must have missed that.

#### Salty
You think "that Gentleman fellow from Texas" is an addition?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-12-2022, 03:54 PM   #205
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Australian is a race, Salty? Are you a member of an aboriginal tribe?

Your great grandfather? Around the turn of the 20th Century, right
Australia ceased to be a prison colony decades before your great grandfather most likely was born.

My family got there right after WWI.

Next time someone calls you an Australian, please RTM it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AH!
... We have prisons in Australia... Schoolhouses
and churches also. Me Great-Grandfather was a
building contractor... That's all you need to know.

#### Salty
Old 07-12-2022, 04:19 PM   #206
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... We have prisons in Australia... Schoolhouses
and churches also. Me Great-Grandfather was a
building contractor... That's all you need to know.

#### Salty

Fair dinkum!

Context is everything, amigo!

Old 07-12-2022, 04:22 PM   #207
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

In case you were watching Newsmax and missed this:

Trump wanted the march to the Capitol to seem spontaneous, evidence indicates. Here are the latest developments.

WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump planned to lead a march to the Capitol on Jan. 6 but wanted it to look like a spontaneous decision, people involved in the plans told the committee investigating the mob violence that disrupted the certification of the 2020 election.

According to documents obtained from the National Archives, Mr. Trump reviewed a tweet that said: “I will be making a Big Speech at 10AM on January 6th at the Ellipse (South of the White House). Please arrive early, massive crowds expected. March to the Capitol after. Stop the Steal!!”

The tweet was never sent, but Mr. Trump let his allies know in advance that his plan was to direct the crowd to the Capitol.

After a Jan. 2 phone call with Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, Katrina Pierson, a former spokeswoman for Mr. Trump who was helping to organize the rally, sent an email to fellow organizers saying that president’s expectation was to “call on everyone to march to the Capitol.”

And in a Jan. 4 text message, Kylie Jane Kremer, another rally organizer, said it was important to keep the plan secret to avoid alerting the National Park Service, which issues permits for demonstrations in Washington.

“This stays only between us, we are having a second stage at the Supreme Court again after the ellipse,” Ms. Kremer wrote. “POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol. It cannot get out about the second stage because people will try and set up another and sabotage it. It can also not get out about the march because I will be in trouble with the national park service and all the agencies but POTUS is going to just call for it ‘unexpectedly.’”

The revelations came as the committee held its seventh hearing digging into Mr. Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election that culminated in a mob of his supporters storming the Capitol.

The panel also revealed the following:

Senior Trump administration officials described how Mr. Trump personally sought to use the federal government to seize voting machines in an effort to overturn his 2020 defeat. In videotaped testimony played on Tuesday, William P. Barr, the former attorney general, said Mr. Trump asked him to use the Justice Department to seize machines, a request that he quickly denied. “Absolutely not,” Mr. Barr said he had replied. “There’s no probable cause, and we’re not going to seize any machines.”

Pat A. Cipollone, the White House counsel who testified behind closed doors on Friday, also recounted how he pushed back against the idea, even as a group of outside allies of Mr. Trump advised that the president do so. “To have the federal government seize voting machines? That’s a terrible idea for the country. That’s not how we do things in the United States,” Mr. Cipollone testified.

The committee reconstructed an unhinged, hourslong meeting in the White House on Dec. 18, 2020, in which Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, the pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell and the former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne pressed to seize voting machines and name Ms. Powell as a special counsel to work to overturn the election. When White House lawyers pushed back against the extreme plans, they were told they weren’t “tough enough,” according to Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer who attended parts of the meeting.

After the Dec. 18 meeting ended, Mr. Trump sent out an inflammatory tweet, summoning his supporters to Washington on Jan. 6 and saying it “will be wild.” The committee showed how far-right commentators and extremists immediately seized on the posting, and encouraged followers to storm the Capitol and commit violence. One called for a “red wedding,” a reference to a scene of mass slaughter in George R.R. Martin books.

The committee suggested that Mr. Trump was attempting to interfere with witnesses in the investigation. Representative Liz Cheney, Republican of Wyoming and the vice chairwoman of the committee, said after a hearing last month, the former president called one unnamed witness, who declined to take the call. Ms. Cheney said the committee has referred the matter to the Justice Department. “We will take any effort to influence witness testimony very seriously,” she said.

The panel heard from two witnesses who described the power Mr. Trump had over the crowd. One, Stephen Ayres, an Ohio man who joined the mob and recently pleaded guilty to illegally entering the Capitol, testified that he was both drawn to the Capitol and told to leave by Mr. Trump. Mr. Ayres said and his fellow rioters left the Capitol right after Trump issued a series of tweets asking them to go home, underscoring his power over the mob and his unwillingness to prevent the violence before then.

Representative Jamie Raskin, Democrat of Maryland, a member of the committee who has developed an expertise on violent domestic extremist groups, laid out what he called “three rings of interwoven attack” that converged at the Capitol on Jan. 6: Mr. Trump’s effort to pressure Vice President Mike Pence into overturning the election; the right-wing groups and militias that he galvanized to come Washington, whose members in turn plotted a violent effort to contest the election outcome; and the “large and angry crowd” that Mr. Trump mobilized to march to the Capitol, feeding the mayhem.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:28 PM   #208
Salty Again
Valued Poster

What was the VIOLENT EFFORT that they plotted??

The Pipe Bombs?? ... What happened to finding the person
or persons who planted the pipe bombs?? ... How's that coming?

Pipe bombs seem rather VIOLENT to me...

#### Salty
Old 07-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #209
VerySkeptical
BANNED

What do we have here?
A new guy (joined this month) copies and pastes a paragraph from the post right before his without giving due credit to the author.
Is it possible they are one and the same person?

More likely the newbie is just a plagiarist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I think the reason that some Democrats on the committee realize that 99% of what they have put forth is hearsay and that which isn't hearsay like the 3 people including the acting AG that testified provide nothing that would make a criminal referral likely.

I can't help it, I'm a political news junkie and feel like if I'm going to comment on this stuff, I need to watch it but again, not everybody has the time or interest that I do. Completely understandable
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgentleman1 View Post
I can't help it, I'm a political news junkie and feel like if I'm going to comment on this stuff, I need to watch it but again, not everybody has the time or interest that I do. Completely understandable.

I certainly wasn’t criticizing you or 1B1 for viewing. Just saying for the majority of the country it’s not worth watching. After all I watched as much of the OJ as work would allow.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 06:24 PM   #210
VerySkeptical
BANNED

A completely false equivalency
The difference as any normally intelligent person knows is that we don't have to prove it wasn't.
That same normally intelligent person knows you can't prove a negative statement like this and that the burden of proof is on the accuser.
The reason you can't prove it was is because there is no evidence to the contrary.

Thank you for admitting you are a baseless, election denier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgentleman1 View Post
You can say the sky is falling all you want, that doesn’t mean it’s a reality. He didn’t lose the election it was stolen in the dead of night. I can’t prove it was and you can’t prove it wasn’t.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women