Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Maybe it's time to give that a try!
Does that mean you will be voting for Palin or Bachman. I'd consider Ann Richards (D) if she kept her Death Penalty streak going.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #17
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Does that mean you will be voting for Palin or Bachman. I'd consider Ann Richards (D) if she kept her Death Penalty streak going.
I thought that meant you would be voting for Nancy Pelosi or Barbara Boxer.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

The state of Ohio recently exonerated 5 people on death row through the use of DNA evidence.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #19
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
The state of Ohio recently exonerated 5 people on death row through the use of DNA evidence.
Don't confuse Texans that favor the death penalty with facts. (ducking incoming missiles lol)
Old 03-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #20
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Don't confuse Texans that favor the death penalty with facts. (ducking incoming missiles lol)
What is it we were all told as kids? Oh yeah, if you fall of your horse, get back on it. Accidents happen... Unless it's the A word where is perfectly ok by liberal standards to off a child in the womb. At least the "alleged criminals" have an appeal process.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #21
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Umm, accidents? How do you correct an accident when the accident is dead?
Old 03-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #22
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Quote:
I can't think of much worse than being wrongfully accused...or having one of my family wrongfully accused.

But then again...

I can't think of much worse than having a family member raped or killed because a rapist or killer got off previously because evidence was excluded.

I can't think of much worse than having a family member killed in battle.

I can't think of much worse than having a family member killed or maimed by a terrorist action.

I can't think of much worse than having a family member molested by a previously convicted molester.

I can't think of much worse than having a family member killed or maimed in a fire set by a previously convicted arsonist.

Actually, until we figure out how to find out the truth regardless of what people say...me thinks we're gonna be stuck with mistakes being made. All of the above are pretty final too.

I'm all for exoneration due to DNA or whatever new comes along after that. But until that new comes along...I do believe we do it pretty damn well.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Keep them locked up. Even the ones that there is no reasonable doubt in the jurors mind.
However. They kill someone and is caught in the act, their teeth marks are in the thigh.....hang them high.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #24
discreetgent
Valued Poster

I agree with every point you made RK, the only difference we have is whether we should be the ones taking a life .... especially when we know that a mistake cannot be taken back.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:44 AM   #25
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Does that mean you will be voting for Palin or Bachman.
Well Bachmann thinks Concord and Lexington are in New Hampshire instead of Massachusetts and Palin thinks Eureka College is in California instead of Illinois so I guess the map and compass thing ain't workin' for either of them, huh?

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #26
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well Bachmann thinks Concord and Lexington are in New Hampshire instead of Massachusetts and Palin thinks Eureka College is in California instead of Illinois so I guess the map and compass thing ain't workin' for either of them, huh?

Cheers,
Mazo.
If that's a criterea for the guberment, Im guessing they are shoe-ins since our prez has been to 57 of our lovely states.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:32 AM   #27
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I agree with every point you made RK, the only difference we have is whether we should be the ones taking a life .... especially when we know that a mistake cannot be taken back.
If you agree with every point made...I guess I'm wondering why you choose the one subset you have chosen to consistently "wave the flag" about...and not the others?

Long term incarceration (wrongfully or rightfully) ain't no walk in the park (as I understand it). The mistake made, if there was one, was in the system that put the innocent person away in the first place. And my opinion is?...we do that as well as we can right now. You want to keep that convicted guy alive (at a cost to society of something), on the off chance we made a mistake in his conviction. I'd just as soon use those resources to save someone elses life...maybe even keep some other SOB behind bars for his full 10 years rather than let him out early for overcrowding. I guess my thoughts don't sound as noble as your though...
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #28
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

dp
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #29
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
If you agree with every point made...I guess I'm wondering why you choose the one subset you have chosen to consistently "wave the flag" about...and not the others?

Long term incarceration (wrongfully or rightfully) ain't no walk in the park (as I understand it). The mistake made, if there was one, was in the system that put the innocent person away in the first place. And my opinion is?...we do that as well as we can right now. You want to keep that convicted guy alive (at a cost to society of something), on the off chance we made a mistake in his conviction. I'd just as soon use those resources to save someone elses life...maybe even keep some other SOB behind bars for his full 10 years rather than let him out early for overcrowding. I guess my thoughts don't sound as noble as your though...
Long term incarceration is not a deterant with the privleges allowed in the pokey, now. I agree with RK, however I think the assets used to incarcerate them would be better utilized to compensate the victims or the occasional mistake on the part of the judical process. The incarceration isn't what keeps them imprisoned its shoddy or shady jurisprudence.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Cheers,
Mazo.
Evidently, Mr. Obama thinks Tahrir Square is in China? As one official put it, “No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao’s words in Tahrir Square.”

Remember this one? Obama,
“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

In a Memorial Day speech, on May 26th, 2008, Obama stated that his uncle liberated the Auschwitz concentration camp from the Nazis. His geography was again wrong, because it was the Red Army that liberated Auschwitz in 1945, not American forces (his knowledge on this one was supposed to be a point of personal pride).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women