Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-22-2015, 11:42 PM   #331
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by George N Powell View Post
They would escape the warzone if they could.... just to create another warzone in the suburbs.

LMAO, this would not happen in my neighborhood. I personally carry enough armament to take out a small army. And my neighbors, hell, they could take out an undesirable out at 1000 yards.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:46 AM   #332
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I too grow up in NYC- Hollis Queens- an I know about Shaolin aka Staten Island. This has nothing to do with money- so you are dead wrong. Show some stats that Black men can't afford to hobby.
There are more White men who attend NBA and NFL games does that mean Black men can't afford to go to games? Your analogy couldn't be more incorrect.
W.E. I'm gonna admit publicly to my prejudice....against Yankees!! And I was starting to like you man
I just want to say I'll put my pencil dick up against your Trunk any day for a who can pound it out the longest!
We just need a lady to take us on.....on an interesting anatomical note: I've been told my dick is longer than average and I have found that on average the sista's can't take a deep dickin...tend to back away from the thrusts. Another interesting anatomical note: black girls seem to get more wet and creamy than white/latina/asian women....love it!

But....sigh...this thread isn't really about lovin it all is it?

Carry on
Old 07-23-2015, 10:27 AM   #333
Macio
Registered Member

OMG... I hate you all...
Old 07-23-2015, 02:14 PM   #334
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
Girl has a point !
I know.... I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood so I know the way of the Black Fucktard, and this is one tactic. Put down all who doesn't explicitly agree with you, even if they are on your side, after all. He proved my own point (and nothing he said about me even scratched the surface, he doesn't know my rep) yet he went all off base to TRY and personally attack me with no merits to disprove what I said, all while proving my point.. no pride, just an inflated sense of entitlement, an overinflated sense of self importance, and most of all, intolerance and backbiting. Playing the oppressed role because a white chick doesn't want to fuck you is as fucktarded as it gets. Gotta love it.

The issue I addressed was a tad bit different, so I apologized for digressing.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:41 PM   #335
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I know.... I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood so I know the way of the Black Fucktard, and this is one tactic. Put down all who doesn't explicitly agree with you, even if they are on your side, after all. He proved my own point (and nothing he said about me even scratched the surface, he doesn't know my rep) yet he went all off base to TRY and personally attack me with no merits to disprove what I said, all while proving my point.. no pride, just an inflated sense of entitlement, an overinflated sense of self importance, and most of all, intolerance and backbiting. Playing the oppressed role because a white chick doesn't want to fuck you is as fucktarded as it gets. Gotta love it.

The issue I addressed was a tad bit different, so I apologized for digressing.
If anyone thinks this is a woman posting you are truly an idiot. Anyone can tell from the vernacular that it's the talk of a male. Besides its not like this chick is hot by any means - she's fat with an ugly face and had the nerve to talk crap lmfao. She/he got blasted in her own thread she posted in Houston. Look at her history 3 reviews in 8 months and the last review is questionable.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:42 PM   #336
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
W.E. I'm gonna admit publicly to my prejudice....against Yankees!! And I was starting to like you man
I just want to say I'll put my pencil dick up against your Trunk any day for a who can pound it out the longest!
We just need a lady to take us on.....on an interesting anatomical note: I've been told my dick is longer than average and I have found that on average the sista's can't take a deep dickin...tend to back away from the thrusts. Another interesting anatomical note: black girls seem to get more wet and creamy than white/latina/asian women....love it!

But....sigh...this thread isn't really about lovin it all is it?

Carry on
Hey Nicholas you know we have reviewed some of the same ladies we can always ask them lol - but honestly I respect your reviews and have heard nothing but good things about you - keep up the good work.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:43 PM   #337
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
If anyone thinks this is a woman posting you are truly an idiot. Anyone can tell from the vernacular that it's the talk of a male. Besides its not like this chick is hot by any means - she's fat with an ugly face and had the nerve to talk crap lmfao. She/he got blasted in her own thread she posted in Houston. Look at her history 3 reviews in 8 months and the last review is questionable.
Somebody needs to learn to count. Neither of my reviews are questionable, and neither are the multitudes of those who came before it... one of my reviews contains more awesomeness than 10 or 20 of other whore's reviews. Chop that up in your head a moment. Now, blasted in my own thread, I thinck not; every bitch that posted there either got or has had their feelings hurt by VH before... oh I have my share of haters, and I get shit done.. so I don't mind being a whipping boy from time to time. I'll also be your huckleberry from time to time.

Fat with an ugly face, meh, that's subjective and your own opinion so I won't bother arguing that with you. Just know that this is only one of the many voices in my head, and all of them might tell you something a bit different but it'll all be the truth. My other voice (past handle) would've told you somethin real good, butt this is the nicer, more gentle side of me. Sorry if Venus doesn't placate your ass either.

So please, I'm not the topic, your whiny ass and nba ads are, so before you digress again, stick to something you know about.. like being oppressed by not fucking white whores that probably creampie with their black pimp every night.. because you don't know one iota about me. Again, bye Felicia. Try church on Sunday instead of bitching, fool.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:56 PM   #338
loveherlegs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

nt
Old 07-23-2015, 04:07 PM   #339
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure if he posted a pic of his nasty black ass we'd have fodder for months. Hell, he'd probably disable his own damn account if admin didn't put him out of his misery and close it for him. Jajajaja. Totally speaking as generality, of course.

Vernacular of a male, you'd have to be one first to even know. :Roflmao:
Old 07-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #340
JuspenDover
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

i got to call pure bullshit on that one buddy. i don't know of any african nations that have committed total genocide upon other peoples of color.
If yer saying that AA statistically have more of a disposition toward violent acts then i suggest that you look at history over span of lets say 1000 years or so.

Racism has no place in the public view in an intelligent community but its been normalized in this country so much that most see nothing wrong with saying "No AA" in public posts. That in itself is very sad.

Take a few professional ethnic sensitivity courses and the professors will tell you the same.

Sorry for your lack of understanding.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:32 PM   #341
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
i got to call pure bullshit on that one buddy. i don't know of any african nations that have committed total genocide upon other peoples of color.
If yer saying that AA statistically have more of a disposition toward violent acts then i suggest that you look at history over span of lets say 1000 years or so.

Racism has no place in the public view in an intelligent community but its been normalized in this country so much that most see nothing wrong with saying "No AA" in public posts. That in itself is very sad.

Take a few professional ethnic sensitivity courses and the professors will tell you the same.

Sorry for your lack of understanding.

Does Rwanda or Darfur ring a bell? It is in man's nature to dice themselves into little categories and hate the others. So yes, even Africans commit genocide against their own people. It's not a race thing, it's a control thing. Physical appearance just makes it easier.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #342
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree
Well im bre..new to Houston area..trying to learn the site..would love to make a new friend
Old 07-23-2015, 04:54 PM   #343
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I'm sure if he posted a pic of his nasty black ass we'd have fodder for months. Hell, he'd probably disable his own damn account if admin didn't put him out of his misery and close it for him. Jajajaja. Totally speaking as generality, of course.

Vernacular of a male, you'd have to be one first to even know. :Roflmao:
Did you not once in your own forum tell someone to get off your dick ? Have you not been called a man in several forums. Seriously is there any hobbyist on here who would admit that you are attractive ? You are an ugly fat nasty provider and I am being 100 percent - you would be the perfect cast for planet of the apes. You could not walk down any street in America or walk into a night club and have any men do a double take. I mean the proof is in the pudding - you been on this site 8months and 2 reviews ? Have you realized that not every man is interested in paying to screw a female gorilla!
I mean have you really taking a look at yourself ? You don't have a fine body - your face is fucking ugly - who the fuck is paying to screw you. You are the type of hooker that have to piss on clients swallow their cum - lick their asshole and swallow their load because that's the only way a guy would even think about screwing your ugly gorilla looking ass and just browse through my reviews I been with the best of the best.in this business and honestly never been turned away. So keep running your mouth holla when you get your 3rd review lol.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:14 PM   #344
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Did I also mention that the way of the Black Fucktard includes projecting, deflection, and backbiting? Comparing a dark skinned black woman to an ape, how fucking original! You deserve every bit of prejudice that's thrown your way.

Hon, if you weren't paying greenbacks none of those whores would have given you a second fucking thought.. so go ahead Casanova.. you paid for pussy! Congratu -fucking- lations. I've seen a many a whore off duty, so lets just say I'm not impressed with you or them. At least they have enough sense not to look like a self hating, back biting buffoon arguing a social issue on a whore board.

I've probably turned down more appointment requests from fucktards than you've booked. I have a way to make money that doesn't involve laying on my back waiting for a self bloated twat like you to decide when to cum. I'd rather fucking starve than to get to know anyone who's self righteousness allows them to hit the lows that you have. Good, you're looking through my history (if I wanted to expose my past handle I could shut you all the way down; I have a lengthy history and over 90 touching reviews lol).. you should know by now I'm not the average whore. Average whore shit doesn't move me, doesn't impress me, and neither do you. And yes, you too, can suck my dick. I'm sure you have more to say to try and put a sista down (self hating, back biting Negros ALWAYS do) but I won't stoop down to your level anymore. Truth be told, I don't have the points to spare on your worthless black ass.

Bye bye Casanova/bitching Felicia. As you were.

P.S. And yes, I am a cumaholic freak, just not to whiny bitches like you. Liking your own posts is so female-like bro, cut that shit out LOL! Holla!

P.S.S. To my other Nubian brothers who know how to handle their shit, these are not my sentiments towards you, just this particular ninja fucktard and his kind.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:05 PM   #345
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post

History(as taught in public schools and our mainstream media) omits quite a bit. As Ive previously mentioned, slavery existed there long before big bad whitey showed up, and still continues to this day. But the only slavery that matters is the American slave trade, which has been over for quite some time. Who cares if it still happens today in Africa, right?

I dont suppose you know much of african history, nor african current events. Dont feel bad. Most others have no idea too, because public schools nor TV will teach you of the violence and depravity that happens there, and has happened that would make the dark ages of Europe look like childs play.

Sub Saharan Africa for the most part, has no recorded history. If it did, Im sure you would be shocked to find out black folks arent angels and innocent victims like Hollywood suggests.

And if you need proof of the scale of current violence committed blacks in America, if personal life observation/experience is not good enough, may I recommend a couple books by Colin Flaherty; "White Girl Bleed A Lot" and "Dont make the Black Kids Angry".
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women