Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > The Sandbox-Tampa/Orlando
The Sandbox-Tampa/Orlando The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #31
Karaoke King
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette81 View Post
Over the yes I noticed a huge decline in clients. Yet more trying to b cheap. Why is that?
The decline in the number of clients could be due to all of the TV news shows and news magazine programs such as Dateline devoting so much time to publicizing sting operations. Nothing like the prospect of spending time in a Florida jail to keep a man on the straight and narrow.
-
You said "over the years", indicating you have been doing this awhile. Remember that a very large percentage of potential clients wants their provider young. So as you get older, you are less appealing to that demographic, despite the obvious advantage of more experience.
-
Also, and please don't take offense because certainly none is intended, but are you as attractive as you were when you were busier? Have you colored or changed your hair, gained or lost enough weight to make a difference, used less flattering pics? Any or all of these could be factors.
-
As far as guys going cheap, the economy dictates a large part of that, but there is something else. If I only have 150 disposable dollars, but I still want a provider, I can find several streetwalkers for that much. But if I would rather have a quality experience, I will try to find a provider willing to take less than her normal rate. From the client's perspective, that's not being cheap, because I am spending literally everything I can afford. Now, most providers will say "if you can't afford my posted rates, don't call," and they certainly have the right to do that, but some, especially around the end of the month when they are trying to make rent, will take less because they need it, and the only way for me, the guy with limited funds, to find her, the lady who will take less rather than get nothing, is to call and ask. Just a thought.
Karaoke King is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:10 PM   #32
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol dateline and MSNBC and other news program conduct sting operations on child perverts who pray on children online. Every guy is different yes some wasn't younger some want a woman who knows what she is doing. Some men like tall some chubby some slim some slender its all up to the man and what he likes. And yes I'm attractive as I was when I had more clients, but I was in school so I didn't see many client's. Plus there is another board with way more customers that many don't know about. If you don't like a providers rates and can find a sw for cheap lol go ahead hope you don't catch an std or get busted by police or attacked by a pimp... If its worth the risk with a sw go ahead lol...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:48 PM   #33
Karaoke King
Registered Member

Miranda, you missed one of the points. Some ladies WILL negotiate on their price, when their need is dire. Hobbyists know this, and know that the only way to find the ones that will is to ask. And while some guys would rather go without than have a sw, many guys are not so choosy, and many more will not be so choosy the longer it's been for them. For the provider, I would guess it often comes down to whether providing is her main source of income, in which case she may not have the luxury of being able to stand firm on her rates. If she's $100 short on her rent, with a $50 late fee looming, suddenly that offer of $150 for an hour isn't such an insult to a lady who normally asks for $200 or even $250. But if you have other income sources, you probably have the ability to stand firm. Either way, the point is that a guy offering less is not necessarily cheap, because he may be offering literally all he has. When you think about it, that's really kind of flattering for the lady, because Hobby Guy knows he can get three or four streetwalkers for that kind of scratch, but would rather spend an hour with her.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:25 PM   #34
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

I sometimes flatter the ladies by asking them to pay me.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:13 PM   #35
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Stanfeld
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:52 PM   #36
Annette81
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 261867
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya it is 1 thing to haggle over a few bucks. It's another to b blunt and say ur only worth this much n I know u will take it bc ur a hooker. or offer 1/2 of the rate bc they r being cheap..
Annette81 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #37
Karaoke King
Registered Member

You are absolutely right. It never ceases to amaze me when a hobbyist looks down on a provider and tries to take advantage of her simply because she does what she does, when the reality is as simple and as old as the law of supply and demand...if hobbyists were not there with open wallets, there would be no providers, would there? So he's actually creating the situation he seems to loathe.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:08 AM   #38
George Spelvin
Premium Access

Encounters: 244

With over 90 Providers listed for Orlando on P411 I believe there is a enough of a variety of women at different price points for all men that should satisfy. Along with ECCIE and the other major review board you can find the information necessary for you to enjoy the company of a woman without the worry of a sting.
George Spelvin is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:25 AM   #39
KellyRocks
BANNED

User ID: 298375
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I agree George.

Karoake just said he waits until it is rent time to haggle a rate, knowing the provider is in need to pay rent. How is that not taking advantage of someone?
KellyRocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #40
cylon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

On the subject of rates....

Gents, if you can't afford the advertised rates, don't call her. MAYBE you can inquire about specials, politely, but don't haggle. It just makes you look tacky.

Ladies, you have every right to ask what you want. If you get what you are asking, then the market supports your pricing and more power to you! I can't imagine dealing with some of the behavior described in this thread. That said, it doesn't hurt to show appreciation to your regulars with a discount. Maybe not every time and we could certainly quibble over what makes someone a 'regular' but if you find someone safe, dependable and that you enjoy seeing then you know you are going to have a nice time with someone safe. To me, that beats the heck out of rolling the dice on a new person for a few extra coins.

As always, this is just my 2 cents, and you probably overpaid for it at that!
cylon is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:45 PM   #41
champagnechanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80031
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm new to Orlando area and looking for a sugar daddy before I retire but can't seem to find that.
champagnechanel is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:04 AM   #42
Xannyraid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Yeah I had to start somewhere, if it wasn't for bp i would not be here today.
Xannyraid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women