Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #31
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
Deanna if you go back and look at this I titled this as "something interesting" It was not labled as an alert (it was a current bp ad) nor was it my intention to call another provider out. This posting was meant as information only. This posting wasnt about questioning about Lilys provider status but about sharing information with the community as a whole.
Kitten, it's very very very hard for me to resist posting information I have regarding your appearance and incall location that I feel would be for "the good of the community", but as a lady who doesn't need to do business in such a manner, I would never do that to a fellow provider as it is none of my business. You're welcome and I do hope that you have a lovely evening.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #32
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808
Default Well said, De Anna...

I think that Lilies intent was to project an image that portrayed her body type and attributes as accurately as possible without giving away her identity.

Like she said, if she portrayed a size 2 swimsuit model, that may have been a huge and obvious deception issue that we all needed to be warned about...but when the average person couldn't detect a difference between her and the model...even after seeing her privately in compromising situations...what is the harm there? A simple judgement mistake made by a newbie with good intentions. No crucifixtion necessary, in my opinion. I did it in a couple of my early posts on CL, simply due to a lack of possession of proper photos on my part at the time...a situation I have more than rectified.

I think there are many more important issues we could all be concentrating on. And regardless of your intent, Kitten...Your call-out came across, to me at least, as petty and catty. It also looked like a desperate attention-grab on your part. It's just not that detrimental to the community...many many people have seen Lily and have been convinced that the person in the ad was her due to the uncanny/striking resemblance.

IMO, it could have been her doppleganger!

Can't we all just get along?

Dana

Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #33
Guest051814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Well said Dana !! Looks like she removed the picture. Her ass looks a lot better than that picture anyway,I know cuz I have seen it! My only regret is I didn't post a review of her at the time. She is a great conversationalist , has a nice incall location and a personality thats out of this world. She's good at what she does too
Guest051814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #34
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Girl Nexxxt Door;24371][FONT="Georgia"]

I think there are many more important issues we could all be concentrating on. And regardless of your intent, Kitten...Your call-out came across, to me at least, as petty and catty. It also looked like a desperate attention-grab on your part. It's just not that detrimental to the community...many many people have seen Lily and have been convinced that the person in the ad was her due to the uncanny/striking resemblance.

IMO, it could have been her doppleganger!

Can't we all just get along? [/B]

Well said Dana, and classy.
jaxar is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #35
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
we are in arkansas correct?
Yep, Arkinsaw, where we go to family reunions to meet girls! LOL

Seriously, if the real pics are posted and while I've not yet met Lily, there seems to be no intent to deceive, why don't we call the issue dead and get on with life?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #36
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Yep, Arkinsaw, where we go to family reunions to meet girls! LOL

Seriously, if the real pics are posted and while I've not yet met Lily, there seems to be no intent to deceive, why don't we call the issue dead and get on with life?
DING DING DING.. we have a winner, no intent to decieve, no harm..as long as it doesn't become a habit nor happen again its a mistake she made and corrected and owned up to..kudos to her

done deal, really no more can be said
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #37
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree FYI Lily my incall location in dictated by my real life job and the programs in which I run in the community (nlr)

Now I am off to raise for the kids in nlr
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #38
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Not personel, it's personel when you talk about me deceiving anyone. I saw lilly one hour a couple of months ago, if that's a personal affinity, I guess I don't understand what it means. I was the first to say the pic was not her, but she had good pics on legit sites. I don't see how that is deceiving. I didn't say your review was wrong, just some of the providers you reviewed has changed their names and took different pics so they could build their business back, because of different problems. But like lily, they have learned and come back strong so why bring shit up that doesn't really matter. I just thought what kitty did was worse than what lily did. Nothing is personel and business is business
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #39
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Speaking of pics, ladies, how about getting some more pics of Arkansas' beauties in the Provider Showcase area.
jaxar is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #40
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have posted time and time again so please read this please This post was for informational purposes only! This was not an attack on Lily nor was I questioning her status as a provider

As I have said over and over again it really doesnt matter to me. As I have just mentioned I posted this for informational purposes. FYI I was looking for lingerie (actually bought several cute pieces lol) when I ran across the picture to begin with.
I have never said she was intentional trying to decieve anyone or mislead or that she wasnt a legimate provider. I simply brought it to the attention to everyone that while shopping for lingerie I ran across a picture that I had noticed on a bp ad. Period. Nothing more nothing less...

I have repeated myself several times on here I am hoping that this dies now... IT does bring to question though just how important are real pictures of providers?

Semi Retired
Kitten
Old 01-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #41
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
Not sure where to put this but as I was shopping for lingerie I found this and thought I would pass this on to everyone. FYI it really doesnt matter to me but since this board about information and honesty I thought I would pass it on for those who might find it interesting .

http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-si...t-panties.aspx

and now this same pic in this bp ad

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...Ad?oid=1240440

Now please understand I have nothing against Lily but I do believe that all pictures that we as providers use in our ads should be of us and not of someone else.

Kitten
what you intended or claim so after the fact and how it reads is two different things..not a personal attack.. but..

your last sentence clearly gives a personal opinion about your post. you feel as tho providers shouldn't use fake pics.. you put her name in there, you linked her add, gave your personal opinion on the subject..usually if its just for "knowledge sakes" you don't give a personal opinion of which seems to be attacking her.. or atleast vaguely doing so..

Since in the business we do make money off our reputation, to attack someones reputation with a post like this of which NO HARM was being done is tacky at the very least.

the post could have read

found this link on the web...and this backpage ad, you can decide for yourselves what to do with it..

that way all you did was give the information, not a PERSONAL opinion about your findings..

thats just me..its not our job to keep up with what other providers do..that girl is entitled to earn a living like the rest of us and unless there is a gross mis representation of one's self and guys are complaining, coming forward with any info only makes all involved look bad..

UNLESS..the guy is the one doing it..customers/clients doing it just looks like a gent concerned for his fellow horn dawgs.. provider doing it looks like a girl trying to hurt another girls ability to make money

FAKE PICS are NOT ok.. but this has been way over blown, no harm was done, she apparently looks like if not better than the pic posted, she admitted it, unless done again.. time to either pay or get paid out there and review on this new lovely board
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:28 AM   #42
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet72120 View Post
Well said Dana !! Looks like she removed the picture. Her ass looks a lot better than that picture anyway,I know cuz I have seen it! My only regret is I didn't post a review of her at the time.
What's stopping you? To judge from the Independent Reviews section here a fair number of guys are "archiving" older reviews from ASPD, and that is A Very Good Thing as far as I'm concerned (Information Is Good, and IMHO More Information Is Better). If you saw Lilly a few months ago (and she hasn't been in the business that long, IIRC), why not post a review here and now?

[Mods: if that's not appropriate, say so...]

Anyway, so this post doesn't become a complete digression from the topic at hand...

Lilly shouldn't have posted a picture that wasn't her. However, she's very new in the hobby, and a number of folks posted excellent reviews of her. I'd give a dog the benefit of a "one bite" rule, and I'd give a provider who'd made a stupid newbie mistake the benefit of a little slack in judging her actions, especially since she's acknowledged the mistake and (if I'm reading her replies here correctly) knows what she did wrong and ain't gonna do it again.

I'm still looking forward to seeing her... now, if I can just get my goddamn finances in order...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #43
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Deanna I agree. My intentions were good and honest. Despite what some people may think. I willl say this Lily I truly apologize to you for that post. It was not intended to be catty, etc and regrettfully it took on whole different life that I never intended for it to.. So once again I do apolgize ..

FYI For those wondering I still believe that fake pictures should not be used at all by any providers, that honesty is a must at all times and that none of us should judge and or post anything that can be harmful to another provider that includes hobbyist. It was not my intention when I posted the links on Lily to be harmful or negative but apparently the way I worded it came out that way . Once again I am truly sorry for that a mistake I have learned from and will not repeat again
Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #44
trubrit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am a newbe but wanted to add something. If a provider were to use photo's that were not a true likeness, would it not come out in a review? I know I've seen a few where this was noted and I'm sure hurt the provider. Unfortunately, I've not met Lily (yet), but it does without a doubt seem she had no intention of deception. This hobby, I think is defined by "For every action, there's a reaction" through the review. Good action, good review. Bad action.........

Happy New Year guys, and gals. Peace
trubrit is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #45
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Reviews section here a fair number of guys are "archiving" older reviews from ASPD, and that is A Very Good Thing as far as I'm concerned
Maybe a good idea.... should we all do this for, say anyone we've seen in the last 90 days or so? It might help to give the Arkansas review section here a little push to get started. However, it might violate a rule or something... mods what say you?
willro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women