Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2024, 09:36 AM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default i may possibly be putting busty on blast when i get a second..

i'm pretty busy at the moment, but when i get a second, i may-emphasize may-put busty on blast to an extent that she can't even fathom. and what's funny is that when she can attacked me first, i told her that was a mistake, and she didn't get the memo..

what she doesn't understand is that there are people on this Board that are ok with being disrespected. i am not one of those people, and she seems to think she's going to win this, but that not at all what's gonna happen. maybe she should do some research on how i made Lexus Lover disappear from the internet. and he's not the only one who regretted ever trying to troll me.

maybe busty you should use your research skills and try to understand a little bit about my character. when i first came on here, i was like a frickin bull in a china shop. it was ugly. i made a lot of enemies but i also made a lot of friends too.

but eventually i thought maybe i should just try to chill out for a bit and smoke the peace pipe, and i just tried to stop engaging in negativity, because it's bad. who wants to be negative in this world? b/c it's no fun. it's better to have friends than enemies, right?

what busty doesn't understand is that my level of confidence in my abilities is such that even though i know everyone hates shine, that doesn't matter to me, because i do whatever the fuck i want. she saw it as a weakness, but actually i can say a nice thing about shine occasionally because i literally give zero fucks what anyone thinks about me, and if they decide to attack me because i take an unpopular position, they will learn, either sooner or later, that that was a major mistake. we're talking a dude who took the troll to end all trolls, Lexus Lover, and buried him. he is too ashamed to show up here because i basically obliterated him. and the fact that i give zero fucks about pretty much anything means i can do whatever the fuck i want about anything anytime i want. i think points are funny, bans are funny, and people who take eccie seriously are funny. i thought getting in a pimp brawl was funny too.

the problem that busty has is that i can literally damage her cash flow, and she can do absolutely nothing to me that i give two fucks about, and she hasn't figured that out yet.

busty, do some research on me before you make any more comments. if i put you on blast, i guarentee you that thread will get at least 10,000 views. in this thread, i haven't put on blast because i want you to think it over first.

she thought me saying something nice about shine gave her a royal flush to my pair of twos. unfortunately, she is sorely mistaken, because you piss off somebody as heinous as i am when i'm pissed, you stirred up a hornet's nest that you will sorely regret. my scumbag hoa attorney found that out when he tried to take my house by fraud. that's not what happened. instead, i took his law license, and his money. anyone who thinks they can play me always find out they were wrong, but by then it was too late.

but, i'm going to give you an out, and if you take it, i want to meet you just so i can give you a hug. because everyone in this tough world we live in..needs hugs, sometimes..

apologize to me for trolling me for saying something nice about shine, and all is forgiven.

or see my reverse troll-my first mean post-and raise it, and see what happens...

your choice..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:40 AM   #2
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

TL;DR
you could post all this bullshit, and not actually post what you're going to post when you "have time"?

fuck outta here with this bullshit
corona is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:49 AM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
TL;DR
you could post all this bullshit, and not actually post what you're going to post when you "have time"?

fuck outta here with this bullshit
don't be so negative corona. It's bad for your health. have a great day, sir.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:56 AM   #4
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

What do you mean, I'm a ray of fucking sunshine.

If you're going to put her on blast do it. Don't just threaten and talk about it like a pussy.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 10:02 AM   #5
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok...
This is going to be my only post on this thread...

Everyone has a bad day.. A bad night... Etc..

Just walk away... Life is too short for a hate thread..

You do not need to attack Busty like this...

It's one thing to joke around.. That's all kicks and giggles but this is mean..

Yall just need to play on different threads...
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 10:30 AM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

What's busty gonna do now? Go toe to toe? Or meet up and hug it out? Maybe over steak dinner
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:00 AM   #7
golferguy55
Valued Poster

LMFAO how did this go over px when you ventured into the political forum saying the exact same thing?
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 01:09 PM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Not advisable
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 03:35 PM   #9
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
don't be so negative corona. It's bad for your health. have a great day, sir.
So is holding a grudge
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 04:25 PM   #10
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink While, I do not LIKE to be IGNORED... I'm all about the TARTS... 🤗

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What's busty gonna do now? Go toe to toe? Or meet up and hug it out? Maybe over steak dinner
Well, Busty is a LADY...

SHE isn't going to STOOP to a GLENN CLOSE/Fatal Attraction / I won't be IGNORED XXX GIRLFRIEND PACKAGE ($29.99/ and the CRAZY is free) 😈

https://youtu.be/JS6Gw6NVgRg?si=qLt448iKK0PQcvVr

Busty REALIZES that while a MAN may CLAIM TO BE able to do more than 3 THINGS WITH FOOD...😉

AS long as he BRINGS HER THE POP TARTS... And a GOOD CAMERA...TO FILM HER ASS... THEN she will be WILLING to let him APOLOGIZE TO HER as she SUCKS the life out of him.. 😎 ( $49.99 / apology ain't gonna happen / and the crazy is still FOR FREE!!) ❤️❤️

https://youtu.be/VLLP1Wtrg0U?si=YibFgz7BlwoOqsIE

To Support BUSTY... PLACE your POP-TARTS ORDERS HERE... 🍓🍪🥛

To join SG'S POP-TART INJURY support group click here:

www...sgpoptartlove/injury/fanclub...com

(A few pop-tarts may have been HARMED while writing this...) 😬
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:16 PM   #11
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266
Default Human Resources on standby

He said, i can literally damage her cash flow

Thanks for admitting I make money and you
have some kind of power to stop my $$$$flow.
Best compliment ever.
Stop begging me to see you

I won't apologize for telling the truth

Funny, you can't make this up. .
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:49 PM   #12
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

^^^^^
Dieses Gespräch zaubert mir ein Lächeln ins gesicht
: This does bring a smile to my face :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:59 PM   #13
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Well pxmcc is banned AGAIN. How many chances to this people get before it turns into a perma-ban? He's proven time after time he can't follow simple rules. I'm not a moderator here and I don't have any power, but if a person is banned 3-4 times, it's time to realize this person has some significant issues and he can't behave on this board. The sad thing about him is when he wants to he can be a good member and add to threads, but his finger is always hovering over this.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 07:07 PM   #14
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Well px is banned AGAIN. How many chances to this people get before it turns into a perma-ban?
This isn't OH2 where they permanent ban you for farting, besides when you have a member that has multiple active handles, he'll never be gone
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:43 PM   #15
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ok SG, Fatal Attraction always brings me down…. I am interested in the $49.99 pop tart special. I’ll bring the pop tarts but of course they will be the store brand!

I mostly stick with my ATF at her place - buy her gifts and occasional meal out; she reciprocates with small gifts and spending extra time. Number 2 is at an AMP and we treat each other well.

With exception of smartass and sarcastic comments of course I try not to ever attack anyone. Life’s too short. In the immortal words of Mr. King: "People, I just want to say, can't we all get along?“
Michael8219 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women