Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2019, 07:40 PM   #46
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I agree. Obama should have never made the "Red Line" comment. I'm not going to try and defend that, unlike the blind & ignorant Trump supporters, that's the difference. Trump backed down period end of story.
You really don't get it do you. If we go to war with Iran...we win! They know that despite their loud talk. Trump showed remarkable restraint by calling a strategic pause that gives Iran a chance to think seriously about consequences. It would work better if the horrid left would support the POTUS publicly so that Iran knows there won't be any last minute congressional reprieve.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:20 PM   #47
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You really don't get it do you. If we go to war with Iran...we win! They know that despite their loud talk. Trump showed remarkable restraint by calling a strategic pause that gives Iran a chance to think seriously about consequences. It would work better if the horrid left would support the POTUS publicly so that Iran knows there won't be any last minute congressional reprieve.
Depends on how you define "win". I guess you could say we won the war in Iraq because Saddam Hussein and the Ba'athists are gone.

I don't think Trump wants to go to war. He's involved in a high stakes game of chicken, and would correctly chose to "lose" the game if it meant a war. Unfortunately some advisers, Congressmen and core supporters are pushing him to do what's against his best instincts.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:27 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Depends on how you define "win". I guess you could say we won the war in Iraq because Saddam Hussein and the Ba'athists are gone.

I don't think Trump wants to go to war. He's involved in a high stakes game of chicken, and would correctly chose to "lose" the game if it meant a war. Unfortunately some advisers, Congressmen and core supporters are pushing him to do what's against his best instincts.

He doesn't, but it depends solely on Iran's response. Iran is no threat to the US in any way. Not economically and certainly not militarily. If they take a hard line in this and attack US owned shipping or a naval ship they are done.

there won't be an invasion. not worth our time and effort. the US can reduce Iran to rubble with the Navy and Air Force alone. remember the air war and naval firepower at the onset of the Iraq war? Iran will face worse.

to win a game of chicken you have to be equal. Iran is not our equal. if they don't flinch they will be destroyed in days.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the link to the attachment isn't working. what am I looking at?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #50
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Win? Oh...maybe every ship and plane a burning wreck. Anything larger than a jeep twisted, smoking ruins and no way to offer resistance. I call that a win.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:44 PM   #51
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Win? Oh...maybe every ship and plane a burning wreck. Anything larger than a jeep twisted, smoking ruins and no way to offer resistance. I call that a win.
There is little doubt that from a military standpoint it would be a win and a pretty quick one like Iraq was.

However, it's the follow up nation rebuilding and installing the government "we" want that continue to burn us in Iraq and would be the same in Iran. Once conquered, you cannot police every inch of these countries and resistance remains strong. Iran is about 4 times the geographical size of Iraq and more than twice the overall population.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 02:51 PM   #52
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Iran is more advanced in so many ways than Iraq. If we target just their military, remove the ayatollahs, I think the Iranians can handle the rest. If they install a secular government we can guarantee their security...right Iraq and Saudi Arabia? But only for a limited time.
Old 06-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
There is little doubt that from a military standpoint it would be a win and a pretty quick one like Iraq was.

However, it's the follow up nation rebuilding and installing the government "we" want that continue to burn us in Iraq and would be the same in Iran. Once conquered, you cannot police every inch of these countries and resistance remains strong. Iran is about 4 times the geographical size of Iraq and more than twice the overall population.

not necessarily. unlike Iraq, Iran is a more modern culture where there is a higher living standard. Hussein controlled that and kept the masses in basic poverty and more isolated. Iran is different. many young people know full well about the "decadent" west and they like it. they want Levis and pop music. they have means. they are more prosperous.

in the first Iraq war we had a clear mandate and international support over Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. Why then, didn't Georgie H W take out Hussein? because the main players in the middle east didn't want him to. they knew what could come next from the void left after removing Hussein, a lesson we learned the hard way after the second Iraq invasion. the religious factions began a religious fight to lead. and it's still unsettled today.

in Iran the religious situation is not so polarized. while in total control, there is no oppressed faction like Iraq so once you take out the leadership the people are more open to a non-religion based government. a more democratic form. there is no guarantee of that but it is far more likely to happen in Iran than Iraq.

we don't need to invade Iran so we don't have to occupy the country. we can achieve the objective without it and then who cares what they do next, as long as they don't revert right back to a religious fanatical regime. and if they do .. we fuck 'em up again. sooner or later the masses will turn against the religious fanatics .. if there are any left.

this has nearly happened on its own in Iran. with the fanatics out of the way i.e. dead there is a far greater chance the people will force a new direction away from the current system. their military also could facilitate such a change, after they get their asses handed to them and the top Generals, like the religious leaders, are dead. More moderate leaders can emerge.
Old 06-22-2019, 03:37 PM   #54
oeb11
Valued Poster

I hope you are correct, TWK.

Do I trust the Iranian theocracy with Nuclear weapons - NOT!!!!!
They are fanatics enough to use them against Israel - and the Israelis know this.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:02 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I hope you are correct, TWK.

Do I trust the Iranian theocracy with Nuclear weapons - NOT!!!!!
They are fanatics enough to use them against Israel - and the Israelis know this.

The Israelis know this and will stop the threat as they did in Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

the game is different today. Iran has more to work with ... but then again so do the Israelis.

Stuxnet anyone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

by the way, i am convinced the Israelis had some help ... from the USA.
Old 06-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #56
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
The Israelis know this and will stop the threat as they did in Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

the game is different today. Iran has more to work with ... but then again so do the Israelis.

Stuxnet anyone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

by the way, i am convinced the Israelis had some help ... from the USA.

(RE: Stuxnet)

Yes, I believe that is quite correct, Waco Kid. As I understand it, CONSIDERABLE US help!

Go, Good Guys!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:58 PM   #57
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Ok, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you sir are one clueless individual. America goes to war with Iran and they are in deep shit both economically as well as militarily. Didn't you people learn anything from little ol' Iraq. News flash YOU LOST!! Iran would be an entirely different beast. Even Trump knows this, he may have only been concerned about the financial part of it, but the bottom line is he knew better so he backed down. Iran has been testing the U.S for quite sometime. They're obviously not intimidated by you people in the least bit.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:05 AM   #58
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

America lost Iraq, hands down no question. The only thing America accomplished there is the birth of ISIS. Good job Muricans, good job!! No matter how sophisticated weapons a nation has, those mean shit when it comes to guerrilla warfare. You got your asses handed to you over there, get over it.
How much money a day did America spend over there to accomplish what????? NOTHING!!
Old 06-23-2019, 12:11 AM   #59
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo's boy Gruber said Odumbo depended on stupid Odumbo minions to pass Odumbocare. Republicans didn't vote for Odumbo's POS bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVd2os24rE
What in the fuck does Obamacare have to do with America being humiliated by Iran and Trump backing his ass down after giving the go ahead to strike back??? NOTHING!
Old 06-23-2019, 12:13 AM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Ok, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you sir are one clueless individual. America goes to war with Iran and they are in deep shit both economically as well as militarily. Didn't you people learn anything from little ol' Iraq. News flash YOU LOST!! Iran would be an entirely different beast. Even Trump knows this, he may have only been concerned about the financial part of it, but the bottom line is he knew better so he backed down. Iran has been testing the U.S for quite sometime. They're obviously not intimidated by you people in the least bit.

Son, America does not "go to war" with Iran .. we conduct a Military exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGLgZ8htLI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhuQqPcOtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twa5MnocNFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5KejRbD5s0

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women