Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2024, 08:43 PM   #16
atp314
Gaining Momentum

There are already so many fake pics, fake ads, fake reviews, I think it's a terrible idea to push out any reviews that are negative. Let people speak freely and let the readers decide who they want to believe.
atp314 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:58 PM   #17
(GHOST)
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Sometimes the negative reviews are funny. But let's not fight on this board.
(GHOST) is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:12 PM   #18
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by atp314 View Post
There are already so many fake pics, fake ads, fake reviews, I think it's a terrible idea to push out any reviews that are negative. Let people speak freely and let the readers decide who they want to believe.
After reading this comment, obviously there is a misunderstanding of what i meant. I have NEVER EVER advocated for no negative reviews. That is absurd and I never said that. I am against agenda based reviews (good or bad) which are probably worse than the fake reviews we see on this board.

Example one: A guy see a girl and she gives lackluster service, has zero IOP etc, The guy writes a bad review. Absolutely OK, obviously.

Example two: A guy sees a girl who is willing to give good service. But the guy tries to lowball her on the price. She insists on the going rate, not way below it. He threatens a bad review. Or maybe he pulls the condom off during doggie style and the girl complains. So he writes a bad review.. Absolutely NOT OK, obviously.

Worse yet, about 'example two', he then goes to every positive review of that person he can find and bad mouths the girl.

And it you think the things like 'example two' don't happen, you are being naive.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:27 PM   #19
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

winn dixie, you have been stalking me for some time. You always seem to reach me out and find a way to throw shade at me. I would appreciate it if you would stop interacting with me. Hopefully the staff can persuade you.
Old 04-10-2024, 09:46 PM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by (GHOST) View Post
Sometimes the negative reviews are funny. But let's not fight on this board.
No matter what reviews should be truthful. However it is well known that there are many promoters in this forum.
Talking about etiquette? Your original post before editting was an attack and a lie.

I have no idea what you were talking about in your original post before editing. Did you maybe forget what handle you were posting with?
I have never had any contact with this ghost handle nor have I posted anything about ghost.
You commented Stalking you for some time? Well your first post appears to be in 23, not long ago. And again I have to my knowledge never had words to or about this ghost handle.
I think we have a case for multi handles here?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:01 PM   #21
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Just gave y’all’s amp section a look and looks like y’all dealing with promoter accounts like in Dallas

Here’s a a helpful guide on how to spot them: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2947430
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:02 PM   #22
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

winn dixie, what is your problem? I don't know what your own agenda is or what you are trying to pull, but I would appreciate you leaving me alone. I've taken enough of your abuse.
Old 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
winn dixie, what is your problem? I don't know what your own agenda is or what you are trying to pull, but I would appreciate you leaving me alone. I've taken enough of your abuse.

Sounds like the edited post above. Way too similar. And way to out yourself sir.lol
Abuse? I've been civil with you sir. You on the other hand get easily provoked when someone can't be bullied. You are the one who sent unwanted pm's to me that were insulting.
I have zero problems with you. I just ask questions you get angered over. Don't know why this is sir.
Multi handle alert on yourself. Lol
Iam in favor of etiquette. For all
Capt. Please don't play the victim card.
Let's all have proper etiquette towards one another
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:45 PM   #24
Worthless man
Premium Access

I am just heartbroken over members quarreling, makes me want to get a legit massage
Worthless man is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:34 PM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen I suggest we stop the bickering and insults
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:26 PM   #26
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintoast View Post
It doesnt have to be the same person for it two be two accounts in agreement.
*to be two lol sorry but it was a little amusing and funny but totally agree with this statement. People act as if anyone who agrees with another, makes/means its the same person just because they both go against the grain. But man do I love some eccie drama.
Popcorn anyone?
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:32 PM   #27
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Defensive? LMAO Nowhere have needed to be defensive. I appreciator honest feedback, even when negative. Its the agenda behind some people. that I object to. Who the hell are you anyways? You can go back to Dallas, this ain't your fight, son.
since when are people only allowed to comment in the cities they live in? It's as if you think you run things around here or something with all these demands and "know all" attitude of proper hobbying etiquette.
SexySammy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women