Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2023, 11:52 AM   #16
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Maybe we’ll know if Trump is indicted and tried for that.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 12:30 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
We shall see how far being in the press as an excuse for stating lies that there’s no proof to support goes. I’m pretty sure the SC ruled that it’s not absolute. In fact, something that you know to be true, failed to do any due diligence in investigating or you have serious doubt of the truth of are specific exceptions to the freedom of the press protection. I’ve not read Times v Sullivan since Con Law but I’m pretty sure that’s about right.

We might get some interesting takes on how much one can hide behind that protection in the upcoming cases.
Yeah, we shall see. I doubt Tucker Carlson will face any Legal consequences.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 12:35 PM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

tucker mentioned something about epps last night

i dont recall the comment

but i doubt tucker is running scared
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 02:24 PM   #19
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, we shall see. I doubt Tucker Carlson will face any Legal consequences.
He won't because Epps is in fact a government agent. Just like 12 of the 18 Whitmer kidnapping defendants.

Unless you're stupid enough to believe that the crowd on J6 was the ONLY place there were no federal agents... which we all know is BS on the face of it.

There were agents in the crowd... now it just remains to identify them... and what exactly they were doing there that day... monitoring or inciting?
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 02:42 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what does inciting a riot qualify for? in terms of... sentencing.
Based on the available video evidence, why hasn't Ray Epps been charged with ANYTHING?

Heck, the guy is even mentioned on the wikipedia page for the Jan. 6th protests:

"James Ray Epps, an individual with history in the Arizona Oath Keepers, was filmed during two street gatherings on January 5 urging people to go into the Capitol the next day.[187][188] Epps later stated that he had helped orchestrate the flow into the Capitol building.[189]"

Wikipedia also says that as of last Jan. 6th - i.e. two years after the protests - more than 950 people had been charged with federal and/or DC offenses for their involvement...

... but not Ray Epps.

Kinda curious, dontcha think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar..._gather_in_D.C.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 02:53 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
We shall see how far being in the press as an excuse for stating lies that there’s no proof to support goes. I’m pretty sure the SC ruled that it’s not absolute. In fact, something that you know to be true, failed to do any due diligence in investigating or you have serious doubt of the truth of are specific exceptions to the freedom of the press protection. I’ve not read Times v Sullivan since Con Law but I’m pretty sure that’s about right.

We might get some interesting takes on how much one can hide behind that protection in the upcoming cases.
... Your point might be well taken, mate.
But your idea of "no proof" is silly... Gonna take
half-a-mo to show Ray Epps there with the others
on 6th Jan (and 5 Jan) doing the same thing
but then NOT getting arrested.

And then there's the lack of credibility of
the FBI/DOJ... They've outright lied a number of
times already... They are hardly a bastion of truth.
Can we REALLY trust that Epps was not working with them??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:21 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
He won't because Epps is in fact a government agent. Just like 12 of the 18 Whitmer kidnapping defendants.

Unless you're stupid enough to believe that the crowd on J6 was the ONLY place there were no federal agents... which we all know is BS on the face of it.

There were agents in the crowd... now it just remains to identify them... and what exactly they were doing there that day... monitoring or inciting?

Probably a little of both.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:40 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Based on the available video evidence, why hasn't Ray Epps been charged with ANYTHING?

Heck, the guy is even mentioned on the wikipedia page for the Jan. 6th protests:

"James Ray Epps, an individual with history in the Arizona Oath Keepers, was filmed during two street gatherings on January 5 urging people to go into the Capitol the next day.[187][188] Epps later stated that he had helped orchestrate the flow into the Capitol building.[189]"

Wikipedia also says that as of last Jan. 6th - i.e. two years after the protests - more than 950 people had been charged with federal and/or DC offenses for their involvement...

... but not Ray Epps.

Kinda curious, dontcha think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar..._gather_in_D.C.

Carlson on his show noted just a few days back that Epps was on the very first FBI Most Wanted list for Jan 6th with about 20 others and that the NY Times who as Carlson noted late became the "Ray Epps Media Rep" also dutifully listed Epps as a suspect.

then this happens ...

A Trump Backer’s Downfall as the Target of a Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory

Ray Epps became the unwitting face of an attempt by pro-Trump forces to promote the baseless idea that the F.B.I. was behind the attack on the Capitol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/u...-ray-epps.html

and this

• New Evidence Undercuts Jan. 6 Instigator Conspiracy Theory

Recordings released to defense lawyers directly challenge assertions by prominent Republicans that an Arizona man named Ray Epps was a federal informant and helped start the Capitol riot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/u...-evidence.html
it appears the only reason Epps wasn't charged is because the possibility he had any ties to the FBI or any other Gov agency had to be squashed.

Epps was part of Oath Keepers at some point prior to Jan 6th but according to Epps left Oath Keepers because he considered the group's direction becoming too radical for him.

being part of Oath Keepers should have gotten Epps arrested and interrogated, but that never happened. odd isn't that?

when he was interviewed much later and only because Carlson and others kept pointing out his actions on the 5th and 6th clearly instigating people to riot and breach the capitol, the transcript released by the Jan 6th kangaroo committee clearly shows Kinzinger (one of the Pelosi Two) literally coaching him with softball questions to answer. then of course the kangaroo committee declared Epps "INNOCENT!"

with this sham political prosecution by the DOJ giving out 4 year sentences for trespass and petty theft you'd think Epps, on video, instigating the crowd would get at least 10 years, yeah?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 05:06 AM   #24
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Ray Epps is gearing up to sue. Is Lying Tuck gonna provide proof that Ray was a govt agent sent to incite law abiding Trumpys to attack the capitol? I think we’re all awaiting this proof.
Old 04-26-2023, 04:30 PM   #25
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Suit will be coming

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women